The Live-in Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it was fully hard, Ana stopped sucking and moved aside, allowing Susan to lower herself onto her husband's cock. Susan closed her eyes and smiled as she did so, clearly enjoying the feeling of being impaled. Michael motioned Ana to come sit on his face, and she happily obliged him. The two women's faces were inches away as Michael's cock and tongue pleasured them. Susan leaned in and the two women kissed as they rode his cock and tongue.

Susan quickly came to another orgasm, and then another shortly afterward as Michael's cock showed no signs of flagging. For her part, Ana didn't think she could cum a fifth time. Michael's tongue was delightful, but she didn't feel the orgasm build within her. When it came, it surprised her, far more intense than her earlier ones, she slipped off Michael's face, too sensitive to bear the licking anymore.

She just lay there as she watched Susan, finished with her last orgasm, climb off her husband and jack him off to yet another orgasm. This one had very little cum. Evidently Michael was spent.

The three just curled up together, lightly kissing and running their fingers along each other's bodies until they fell asleep.

Ana woke to bright daylight. She had slept for about nine hours. She was alone in the bed. Susan was already dressed and putting on her earrings. She could hear the shower in the bath, so that must be Michael. See that she was awake, Susan came over to her, leaned down, and kissed her.

"I hope you enjoyed that as much as Michael and I did," said Susan.

"Yes. You two are incredible. I didn't know I could cum that often."

"You brought out the best in us. Our vanilla sex usually isn't that intense, or prolonged. Do you think it is something you'd like to keep doing with us?"

"Absolutely."

"You're welcome to join us anytime. If the bedroom door is open, we're looking for company."

"Okay. I'll do that."

"Oh, and to let you know. My brother and sister-in-law and their three children are coming for the weekend. They want to see Amanda now that she's home."

"All right."

"And they're like us. So you don't have to hide anything."

Ana's eyes went wide. Ryan had told her about the cousins, but faced with the prospect of them actually arriving was something else. "I don't think I could handle more people like you."

"Whether or not you play with them is up to you. They know who you are and that you're discreet. But they don't know you've been joining in with us. So if you want to take it easy and get to know them first, no one will be expecting you to join in. They visit fairly often, so there will be plenty of opportunities in the future if you change your mind."

"Okay. I'll join in if I feel comfortable."

"Great. Now I'm off. See you this evening." And with that Susan left for the day.

Ana got up, stripped the sheets off the bed and remade it with fresh ones. Then she carried the dirty sheets to the laundry. She realized that she stunk of sweat and sex, but decided to check the other bedrooms before taking a shower. Ryan's bed didn't need changing, so she just made it, and then went to Amanda's room.

The girl was in her room when Ana appeared. Ana suddenly realized that she was nude and covered with dried juices of various sorts. But before she could disappear Amanda saw her and beckoned her in. Ana started to strip the bed when Amanda spoke.

"Mom says that you might want to try anal," said the girl. Making no notice of Ana's appearance. Evidently being covered in sex in the morning was no big deal at the Harris house.

"Yeah. I had one bad experience, but both your Mom and Tanya said that you are a good teacher and can show me how to do it right."

"When would you like to try it?"

"Not today. I just spent the night with your mom and dad. I'm wiped."

Amanda smiled. "They do that to first timers. When do you usually have your bowel movement?"

Ana was a bit taken aback by the directness of the question, but she answered, "usually around nine a.m."

"Cool. Why don't you come by here tomorrow at about ten. Shower first, paying special attention to cleaning your butt, and we'll try it. That way you'll be all clean down there. That usually makes it more pleasant."

"I don't need an enema or anything first?"

"No. You can give yourself one if you want. But as long as you've gone to the bathroom beforehand, it's not necessary."

"Okay, it's a date."

Ana finished making Amanda's bed, wondering what she had gotten herself into.

* * *

It was a good thing that she had waited a day before making that appointment with Amanda. She needed the day to recover. But the delay also built the anticipation within her. She hadn't been with Amanda yet, and the memory of painful anal sex kept rearing up. She was nervous, but unlike her previous encounters with members of the Harris family, she wasn't looking forward to it. She was afraid, thinking that for the first time she might have to bail on one of the family's sex games. It was all happening too fast.

So it was with trepidation that at ten the next morning she made her way to Amanda's room, clean inside and out.

Amanda's door was open, so Ana walked in, closing the door behind her. She didn't want more company for this. Amanda was naked, sitting on the bed, and spread out next to her were a variety of toys, ranging from butt plugs of various sizes, a few vibrators, a strap-on dildo, and a magic-wand vibrator. To Ana's relief none of the toys were all that large.

Amanda patted the bed, signaling Ana to sit beside her, which the maid did.

"There's nothing to be nervous or afraid about," Amanda assured her. "Anytime you want me to stop, I will. No question. It won't hurt, I promise. It may feel a bit uncomfortable at first though, but if you keep at it you'll find you really start to like it. If you really don't like it, that'll be it. It's all about pleasure and fun. No one in this house will ever push you into doing anal or anything else you don't want to. Are you ready?"

Ana nodded.

"We'll start out with some oral, just to get you in the mood. Then I'll move on to rimming and then fingers. Then we'll try some of the butt plugs and vibrators. We may or may not get to the strap-on today. It all depends on how receptive your butt is. Sometimes it takes several sessions to work up to that."

She paused and Ana nodded.

"Anytime you want, go ahead and use the magic wand on your clit," Amanda continued. "Anal alone probably won't get you off. You're not a guy and you don't have a prostate. It'll feel good once you're used to it, but it won't be earth-shattering all on its own, but the combination of anal and the magic wand can be heaven. Now, is it okay if I touch you."

Ana nodded yet again, and Amanda leaned in and kissed her.

For the second time in her life, Ana returned the kiss of a woman. Amanda was more tentative, gentler than her mother, but it was no less erotic. Ana felt the younger woman's right hand on her breast, and she too moved her right hand to cup Amanda's breast. It was smaller than her mother's, all natural. The two fell back onto the bed, continuing to kiss and explore each other's bodies.

Ana felt Amanda's hand slip between her legs and gently push her legs apart. Amanda placed her hand over Ana's sex, with the heel of the palm pressed against her clit. She didn't move it, but just kept applying gentle pressure as they kissed. Ana felt herself growing wet.

In a pause in their kissing Amanda said, "why don't you climb on top of me, sixty-nine."

Ana obliged and found herself looking at the younger woman's pussy. It was shaved and waxed, completely hairless. She felt Amanda's fingers gently spread her lips and her tongue lick at her slit, so she did the same. The girl tasted clean, with only the faintest hint of musk, quite different than her mother. Amanda started licking and sucking in earnest, so Ana followed suit.

Ana marveled at how different this was than sixty-nine with a guy. Amanda's body was softer and less hairy, and Ana could feel the girl's breasts rub against her belly. She was starting to gain an appreciation for sex with a woman. But just as she was getting warmed up, Amanda put a stop to it.

"Time for some rimming," announced the girl.

She positioned Ana on her knees, bent over so that she was face down on the mattress, her ass sticking high in the air.

Amanda must have noticed a look on Ana's face, because she said, "Don't worry, nothing's going inside just yet." And with that she spread Ana's cheeks and buried her face between them.

Her tongue felt nice, a bit ticklish. It wasn't at all like having one's clit sucked, Ana thought. There was no electric shock of pleasure, just a comfortable, wet caress. She relaxed and let the girl do her work. At first she thought it was nice, but would quickly get boring. But as Amanda kept licking, it became more and more pleasurable. She understood what Amanda had said about the magic wand vibrator. She reached for it, turned it on, and pressed it against her clit. Instantly Ana was transported. The combination of sensations, the hard buzzing from the front and the gentle licking from the back, became intense. The vibrations were too much. She placed her hand over her clit and then the wand against her hand. That slowed things up and evened out the sensations nicely. She could have this done to her all day long.

"Are you ready for a finger?" asked Amanda.

"Yes," said Amanda, not sure if she meant it.

Suddenly she felt a cool glop of lube on her anus, and then Amanda's fingers as she spread it around, sticking just the tip of a finger into her hole to ensure some lube went in.

"Now try and relax your butt," said Amanda. "I know it's easier said than done the first time, but it's a lot easier if you loosen up."

Ana tried to relax, but when she felt the tip of Amanda's index finger enter her anus she stiffened.

Amanda stopped pushing forward, leaving the finger in Ana's ass. "Now relax."

After a moment, Ana managed to unclench, and she felt Amanda's finger begin to slowly slide into her. It wasn't bad at all. It felt a bit funny, like she had to go to the bathroom, but it wasn't at all painful and the ring of her anus actually felt quite good. Very slowly Amanda began to slide the finger in and out, occasionally circling around, as if to try and expand her anus. Then she felt Amanda begin to insert a second finger. This time she managed to stay relaxed and not clench up, and it slid in more freely. Soon Amanda was moving her two fingers in and out rather quickly.

"I think it's time for a butt plug, don't you?"

Ana grunted assent.

Amanda picked up the smallest plug, which was barely bigger than her finger, and showed it to her. "See, it's not that big. So you don't have to worry. It's not as flexible as a finger, so it will feel a little different though."

More lube and then the tip of the plug pressing against her sphincter. It slipped right in. Ana could barely feel it though. She didn't feel at all full and only the ring of her anus registered any sensation.

"I can't really feel anything."

"That's good," said the girl. "This one's really small. That means we need to go a little bigger."

She picked up a medium sized butt plug and showed it to Ana. At its widest it was the size of an average penis, maybe a little more than an inch in diameter. Again Ana felt pressure on her anus, only the wider plug didn't slide quite so fast. Amanda used more lube and tried again. This time it slid in without resistance. Ana could feel her anus expand to engulf it. It was a pleasant feeling, which surprised her. Then suddenly she felt it pop in as the widest section passed her anus and her sphincter clamped down around the narrow part just above the flared base.

Amanda picked up the magic wand, placed it against the base of the plug, and turned it on. Ana shuddered as the vibrations rocked her anus. It was incredible.

"Play with your clit," Amanda commanded.

Ana complied. She started rubbing three fingers against her nub and within a minute she was rocking with an orgasm, screaming into the pillow..

"I'm going to pull it out now," said Amanda as soon as her partner had settled down. "You'll feel some tugging. Don't clamp down, that will only make it harder."

And sure enough, Ana felt her sphincter resist the plug's removal. She did her best to relax, and with a pop the widest portion was out, with the rest sliding quickly out. The release was a pleasant feeling too, not orgasmic, but nice.

"I think you're ready for some strap-on play," said the younger woman. "Do you want to try it?"

"Yes. If it's anything like that last bit..."

"In a way it's even better. You won't get the vibrations, but the human-to-human contact makes it better."

She climbed out of bed and girded herself with the dildo, greasing it up with plenty of lube. Then she climbed back into the bed.

"Curl up in a fetal position, spooning me," Amanda commanded.

Ana complied, feeling the woman's breast pressing into her back and the slippery dildo pressing against her thighs.

"Open your legs a little," said Amanda. Then she placed the tip of the dildo against Ana's asshole. A little pressure and the tip was inside. It slid in easily, Ana guessed that her asshole was getting used to this. Another inch, and then another, and in no time it was buried inside her up to the hilts.

Amanda began sliding the dildo in and out, slowly at first, but picking up speed as she went, pausing to add more lube as needed.

"Use the wand," said Amanda.

Ana didn't need to be told a second time. She pressed the head of the vibrator against her clit and switched it on.

She was transported. Amanda's steady thrusting and withdrawing into and out of her ass, now at a rather fast clip, and the vibrations on her clit carried her off to another orgasm. And to her surprise she found herself squirting copious amounts of juices out onto the sheets.

When she was done she switched off the vibrator. Amanda, getting the signal, slowly withdrew. Ana felt the dildo slide out, and again there was that pleasant feeling of release.

"You're a squirter," said Amanda. "We can have some fun with that."

"Yeah, I guess I am. I didn't know I could do that until I came here."

"Well then, I guess I don't have to ask if you enjoyed that," Amanda said, gently kissing the back of Ana's neck. "Now, as soon as you're ready, it's time to get me off."

Ana turned over, and the two women kissed. Ana's hand found its way to Amanda's crotch, and she slipped a finger inside.

"It's not going to take me long," said Amanda. "When I'm fucking you, all that rubbing works me up, but it's not enough to get me off. Here, just lie back and spread your legs."

Then she positioned herself between Ana's legs, pussies touching. She began to grind against Ana, who quickly caught on and began grinding back. The skin-to-skin contact felt good, slippery with the mix of vaginal juices and lube. Ana closed her legs a bit to get a better purchase on the other woman, who was throwing her head back and moaning. She was right, it didn't take much to push her over the edge.

When Amanda's orgasm was over, the two women lay next to one another, faces almost touching.

"I think you're ready to fly solo next time," said Amanda. "You don't need another anal lesson from me. Just remember, use lots of lube and get your asshole warmed up with fingers and small toys before shoving anything big up there."

"I'm not so sure," said Ana. "Are you sure I can't have another lesson."

"Of course. Any time."