All Comments on 'The Live-in Ch. 03'

by vanpeebles

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just fab

this is one the grate stories on hear at the moment .It has a good mixes of good family incest and nowe gangbang to T Y yours lenn5red xxxx

MJOMJOover 10 years ago
Yes, the later chapters are a good.

When you started the series, you indicated you did not think the later chapters turned out as well as the first. I am happy to report that you were mistaken. They are just as good and I especially like the way you let the characters express their inner thoughts, concerns and conflicts. I also like they way some scenes are very scripted out and others allow us to imagine how the scene played out.

parputter69parputter69over 10 years ago
More?

Is there any more? Turned into a very nice read. Hope you write some more. Ana needs to experience the dungeon. Will she domme the men, also or remain submissive?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Definitely needs more chapters.

This has been a good story series up to this point (even though I don't care for male bi), but it does cry out for more chapters as soon as possible. Just do not rush to bring it to a conclusion (especially do not rush the conclusion of the story's journey).

In this chapter, I came across one big problem. In the ninth paragraph from the end you switched pronouns -- 'her' for 'his' and later the reverse: "...David pulled out of her, and his son took her place. Daniel slipped in as easily as her father had."; "She took it in his mouth..." A good proofreading should have caught this as it disrupted the flow of the passage. Otherwise, this was very good as they obviously respected her boundaries. So, I hope we will see more of this story.

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago

It's a good series up to this point. With so many people involved right now, it's a little difficult to keep track of everyone. The challenge now is going to come up with a new scenario that Ana hasn't already experienced! Can't wait until the next chapter.

txcrackertxcrackerover 10 years ago

5****** s This is becoming one of my favored series . Thanks for the good read .

Thanks again

TX Cracker

GRYFANxGRYFANxover 9 years ago
Incredible!

I seriously hope you will be continuing this series! Too hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Moar!

Please more! One of my favorite series!

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
wow - only one problem

the story ended. what a great read. 5 stars. wish there was more

nashman1000nashman1000almost 5 years ago
MORE

This was a great story - it could go on much, much longer. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
God, please write more!

This whole concept makes me so wet, and I desperately want more! I've never cum so many times reading one story

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

The author has written a truly enjoyable, logically constructedincest love story. Hope he/she will continue writting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous