The Live-in Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somehow she managed to slip out of the bed without waking the others. She padded naked back to her room. A week ago she would have rushed through the halls, hoping that no one saw her naked body. Now, she didn't care. But no one else seemed to be up, although it was impossible to tell as the house was so large. After relieving herself, decided to do as much of the clean-up from last night before she showered. She might not smell like a rose, but it made more sense. First she made her own bed, replacing the sheets that were now covered with dry spunk. Then before she headed down to the dungeon to see what damage had been done there, she threw on a pair of sweats. While she was no longer afraid to be seen naked, it didn't seem to be Harrises' custom to wander around naked, so when in Rome...

As she passed by the kitchen, she noticed Tanya was there, preparing for lunch. No one else appeared to be up and about. She thought about stopping by and talking to her, but figured it would be more polite to wait until after her shower.

The dungeon wasn't in too bad condition, and it didn't take long to make the dungeon spic and span. She did a quick pass through the rest of the house, but aside from some straightening up in the living room, there didn't seem to be any mess there. All of the sex seems to have been confined to the bedrooms, and until the family woke up, there wasn't much she could do about that.

Finally she jumped into the shower, and it made her feel like a new woman. Not only was she rested, but she was clean. That was strange. She counted, and last night she had almost as many partners as she had had her entire life before coming to work for the Harrises. She thought that she should be sore, or battered, or bruised, but she felt great. The horniness that had bedeviled her the past couple of weeks was gone, presumably just in temporary abeyance, but other than the post-coital relaxation it felt as if last night had never happened.

She headed down to the kitchen for coffee and a chat with Tanya while waiting for the family to wake up.

"Must have been some night," remarked Tanya. "Usually people are up by now."

Ana smiled knowingly back at her. The two women chatted, with Ana helping Tanya with the kitchen duties, and slowly the family members wandered down from the bedrooms, one by one. Tanya announced they were too late for a cooked breakfast, but she had put out cereal, bagels, and fruit for any that wanted it.

As the family gathered, a plan for the day formed. The women were heading out for a day spa, while the men seemed content to stay at home and watch the college football games on TV. Ana slipped upstairs to make the beds and otherwise clean up and missed the departure of the women. Then she headed out to find where everyone was.

The men had settled into the Michael's den, which had one of the house's large-screen TVs. Tanya was with them, watching the game, her head resting on Ryan's shoulder. Michael noticed Ana by the door way and beckoned her in.

"Come on in and watch, if you want." He opened and extended a beer toward her. Michael made room for her on the couch he was sitting, with Daniel on the other side.

The game wasn't terribly interesting. Ohio State was winning quite handily. Ana curled her legs up under her and leaned her head on Michael's shoulder, in imitation of Tanya. His hand found its way onto her thigh. After a few moments, she felt Daniel's hand on her other leg. She had thought to take a quick catnap, but if they wanted to play, that would be good too. She decided to leave the decision to them.

They were in the mood for playing.

Michael leaned over and kissed her, cupping her breast in the process, while Daniel started rubbing her thighs. Ana broke the kiss and moved so that she was kneeling before Michael. Glancing over at Tanya who by now had her own hand buried in Ryan's crotch, Ana unbuckled her boss's belt and unzipped his fly. She pulled his by-now semi-erect cock out of his pants and went down on him.

She plunged down, taking as much of him as she could into her mouth, then came up, licking around the head. He rapidly hardened. She ran her tongue along the underside of the shaft, then came back in the other direction nibbling ever so lightly with her teeth, a technique she'd picked up from two boyfriends ago but had never tried on anyone else, not sure if it would work on other men. Michael shuddered and moaned, "Oh, my God!"

Evidently it worked.

When she had leaned her head down, her butt had gone up, giving Daniel the opportunity to tug down her sweats and panties, and the twenty-year-old buried his face into her pussy. It felt good. They continued like this for a while, pleasurable sensations, but neither Michael nor Ana were close to cumming.

Ana felt another penis poke at her cheek. She looked and it was David's. She turned her head and took that into her mouth. She could take all of this one. And when she turned her attention back to Michael, she noticed that Ryan was on her other side, already hard and erect.

This called for some rearranging. Reluctantly, she pulled away from Daniel's tongue and beckoned for Michael to stand up. She knelt with the three cocks in front of her, soon to be four as Daniel dropped his pants and joined the others, with Ana sucking each one in turn. She felt depraved. Two weeks ago, she couldn't have imagined herself sucking four men at once.

A few moments later she noticed a fifth cock bobbing alongside the others. Tanya had donned a strap-on, a huge one, bigger than Michael, and so Ana added the silicone one to the mix as well.

Ana soon discovered that the problem with sucking four cocks and a dildo at once is that it's awfully difficult to get anyone to cum. She barely had enough time with each to keep it hard, much less bring it to orgasm. Still she tried valiantly.

Tanya was the first to break the stalemate. She repositioned Ana so that the maid was on all fours, still able to suck the four men, and then positioned herself behind her. Ana could feel the head of Tanya's dildo rub against her lips, finding the channel, and then she felt herself opening up as Tanya slowly pushed inside her.

Tanya reached under and started rubbing Ana's clit with her hand, but it was hardly necessary. The silicone cock was thick enough to do the job on its own. Ana luxuriated in the sensations and the image of four penises, ranging from goodly sized to quite large, bobbing in front of her face. The orgasm came quickly.

After she came, there was a bit more rearranging, Tanya lay on her back and Ana climbed on top. She went back to sucking Michael, Ryan, and Daniel, but David moved behind her and she felt a cold splash of lube on her ass. Then she felt David's finger run around the circumference of her sphincter and then slip inside her. It was still rather relaxed from the night before and the finger went in easily. Then the finger was replaced by David's penis, which also slipped in without too much trouble.

"Just stay still, and let David do the work," whispered Tanya into Ana's ear. And obeying the more experienced cook, the maid did just that. She just lay, impaled on Tanya's huge dildo, while David moved in and out of her ass. The feeling of being completely filled was astounding, as if all the nerves in her pelvis were overloading and short-circuiting. After a few moments, though, she was able to return to her cock-sucking duties.

Good as it all felt, Ana knew a second orgasm would be long in coming. After last night and then the one just now, it would be a while before she worked herself back up to the heights.

After a few minutes David pulled out of her, and his son took her place. Daniel slipped in as easily as her father had. At first she wasn't sure if David had cum, but when he presented his erect cock to her face she realized he hadn't. She took it in his mouth, only afterward realizing it had been inside her ass. She almost gagged at the thought, but then realized it didn't taste any different, just the sweet taste of lube.

It wasn't until this moment that Ana realized that she was being gang-fucked. A chill went down her spine. This was so wrong.

Daniel pulled out of her, and Ana realized that while Daniel and David had done it for her, either Ryan or Michael would be too big for her ass, at least with Tanya's huge strap-on inside her vagina. She lifted herself off Tanya and lay down on one of the couches, beckoning Ryan to lie on top of her. They boy dutifully complied, filling up the space previously occupied by Tanya. Michael moved up and presented his cock to her mouth, and Ana eagerly started sucking it again.

Daniel and David watched, while Tanya stood between the father and son, stroking them and keeping them hard.

After a few minutes, Ryan exploded inside her and, softening, withdrew, only to be replaced by his father. David stepped up and Ana started sucking him. Then it repeated, with Michael cumming after a few minutes, being replaced by David, who was replaced by Daniel.

Finally, it was just Daniel screwing her. Ana focused on him, locking her eyes onto his and willing him to cum. It didn't take long for him to do so.

At last, with four men's semen inside her, Tanya, who had shed the strap-on, clambered on top and the two women sixty-nined. Ana felt her orgasm begin to rise as soon as Tanya's tongue touched her clit, and a few moments later she was thrashing about. Tanya continued to lick and suck the semen out of her, while Ana returned to Tanya's pussy, and soon the it was the cook's turn to moan and thrash.

That's how the women found them when they returned from the day spa, naked, cum-covered, half-asleep, and in front of the TV playing the fourth quarter of a game that no one was really watching.

There was no more sex that day. Ana and the men were fucked out, and the other women were relaxed and mellow from their day of saunas and massages. That night, as she made her usual late-pass through the house to see if there was anything that needed to be picked up or cleaned—there wasn't—Susan and Michael invited Ana into their bedroom. The three just cuddled and held one another, and as Ana fell asleep she thanked her stars that she had stumbled into a job with such great benefits.

12