All Comments on 'The Live-in Maid Ch. 01'

by Quietoldie

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

He gets kicked out! A new theme I think?

As always, well written and exciting.

Thanks QO!

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
great start

This is a great 1st chapter. I can't wait to read the next chapters. I too am a married closeted CD and I wish my wife knew. However, I'm worried she would react as your wife did. That might not be a bad thing. I also have had a similar experience buying women's clothes. the salesgirl knew the clothes were for me and while embarrassing it was also quite exciting too. She isn't a tranny (like in your story) but I do go back to her store regularly and she helps me out. She has actually told 2 of the other salesgirls and they help me too.

I'm looking forward to reading what happens next in your story.

SparkyMark1961SparkyMark1961over 6 years ago

I was wondering where the live in maid was. Then as the story progressed I thought that Tim and Carol were going to make him live in the house as their live in maid. Making him watch and listen as Tim banged Carol every single night. Who knows, maybe that will be as things go. Will have to wait for chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Build up

Every woman knows that the best orgasms come after a long, persistent, intense build up of sexual desires. This first chapter has all the signs of a series of massive climaxes in the making!

Five and a half stars, spreading wide for the sixth in Chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fired up imagination

Where are you getting all these ideas? Your so hot. Your wife sure must be very promiscuous, firing up your sex imagination like this.

Or is it all real? Sure sounds very real.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 6 years ago
my 2nd comment

I've read this story a few times and it turns me on each time. I too am a married sissy CD who truly wishes to be a cuckhold to my wife. I wish she would take lovers and have her men feed their cocks to me and fuck me while she watched (after they fuck her 1st). Since I've been crossdressing, I feel more and more feminine each day and I truly only want to be with men. If that makes me "gay" then that's what I am. It actually makes it easier to picture my wife with another man because I don't want to fuck her anymore - I only want to suck cock and get fucked myself. She's still my best friend but I really want both of us to be fucked by men with big dicks. I hope one day she reads this story and then she'll know the truth about me. Wish me luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
cdCindy1 - 2nd comment

Cindy darling, you want us to wish you luck.

Alas, darling, wishing luck alone will not bring out the real woman in you.

Only through hard work, dedication, countless tears and numerous premature ejaculations will you too learn to lie back, part your legs, and invite others to enjoy you. Just as so many others are already enjoying your lovely wife!

Ask the author: she too has been learning the hard way, and look at the wonderful erotica she's posted for your and my and other's masturbation pleasures!

lingerie65lingerie65over 5 years ago
Leaving my home finally as a female

So far I find it so gratifying in the way his wife gets fucked, and by the buildup leading to such a beautiful fuck. Nevertheless when something like this finally occurs things will definitely change, and obviously they have now let's see where the story leads us to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Change in the wind

Very touching story. The way she began to feel vulnerable crying over her money situation. It must be wonderful having the wife’s lover give him orders to bring them drinks than stating that he would be making love to her in their bedrooom, such a feminine feeling of being controlled by an alpha male. Lovely story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
"Loses everything" eh?

Well not quite EVERYTHING yet

There' still the matter of Tim's testicles...

but that can be easily resolved by arranging for his quick castration next Sunday morning at the park.

Snip-snip

And then yes, you can write "loses everything".

mattenwmattenwover 4 years ago
Ha ha ha!

First thing in the morning - report to the police appointment at the divorce lawyer and an appointment with the local press! The divorce is a no brainer and the lawsuit against the idiot is very profitable! So where is the problem?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuietoldie@Quietoldie
1022 Followers
I am retired and over 65. I would like to make money from writing but a short novel I put out on Kindle has not given me any income. Seeing my words in print in Literotica has been great. My writing has slowed down over the years. The stories I write for Lit are not from perso...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES