The Live-in Maid Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,022 Followers

Carol's reaction once she discovers my secret takes me completely by surprise. The word 'anger' doesn't quite cover it. She is apoplectic. She's phoning her solicitor as soon as she finds out. But she doesn't take the advice offered. Tim just laughs finding the situation hilarious. Carol kicks him out, annoyed at his reaction.

Tim sends me a text whilst I'm out saying I'm in lots of trouble so I stay away for most of the day wondering what that means. When I finally pluck up the courage to return she's already changed the locks. She lets me in without a word. She takes me into the back garden and shows me where she has set fire to all my male clothes.

"I want you out of my life right now today. So you want to be a woman do you? Well now's your chance. Take a suitcase up to that secret room of yours and fill it with all your women's things. You can strip off everything you're wearing right now and I'll add them to the bonfire."

"But Carol, what's the point of all this? I'll only go out and buy more."

"Ah, that's where your wrong Miss Smarty Pants. I've cut up your credit and debit cards. You always let me sort out our financial dealings don't you? It's been easy with on line banking to arrange to empty our joint bank accounts. They'll soon be in my sole name. Come on strip off. I want you completely naked. Then you can play dress up in the loft, I know you love it. You're leaving this house as a woman. Is that clear?"

I feel defeated. Will she relent when she's had time to think about what she's just done? I look into her steely eyes and there's not a trace of sympathy to be found. She's been through this before with her last boyfriend under different circumstances. It's toughened her up.

"Please Carol, don't do this, I'm sorry I deceived you. I kept trying to tell you but was afraid you'd react badly."

Carol reaches for her mobile phone. "Now you know. Strip or I phone the police. I mean it."

I leave the house in female apparel with my suitcase as requested. I leave most of my shoe collection in the loft. I'm completely at a loss as to what to do. Asking advice at the local police station doesn't help. Carol has not committed any criminal offence. They are not sympathetic. I notice they are trying hard not to laugh and leave hurriedly. I ring my immediate superior at work on his home number and give him the bare bones of what's happened.

"We don't want any nancy boy transvestites working in this firm. You'll have to take redundancy. Don't come near this place in women's clothes." He rings off. I've always hated the racist homophobic cunt. I'm better off without him. He can keep his job.

I put my suitcase in left luggage at the train station and go to see Doreen, my friendly shop assistant hoping she might be sympathetic.

"You'd better come home with me dear. But I can't put you up for long. It's a private rented flat."

Back at the flat and sitting down with a cup of tea Doreen takes me completely by surprise, slipping off her panties to show me she also has a penis.

"Now you can understand why I offered to help you." She says smiling. "Before you ask, no I don't have any men's clothes in the flat. I stopped wearing them many years ago. Why don't you stay as you are? You're a good looking woman. I'll take you out tonight to a club I know where they'll make you welcome. It's mainly full of people who identify with the LGBT community but other people go too."

"What's LGBT stand for? It's for gay people isn't it?" I thought I'd heard it mentioned on the news.

"Partly. It stands for Lesbian,gay, bisexual and transgender. But don't let that put you off. Your not interested in transitioning are you?" Doreen looks at me and grins. "You

just want to dress like a woman. It's sexual isn't it?"

"Yeah, I think of it as a fetish. I'm into shoes and feet as well. Transgender people don't all want to have their balls removed and their cock changed into a pussy do they?" The very thought makes me want to run a mile.

"No of course not. Look at me. I'm quite happy as I am."

"Do your co-workers know you're really a man?"

"No, someone in Human Resources will know but it's kept confidential. I'm lucky I've got a soft feminine voice."

I take Doreen up on her offer of going to a club and it turns out okay. Despite what Doreen tells me, even with her help with make-up and my best wig, I don't feel confident enough to pass as a woman. But at the club nobody bothers. The lights are down and there are others like me, one over six feet tall with a prominent adams apple and a deep voice. His wig and make-up announces he wants to be a woman but he's clearly a man in a dress.

I get chatting with an attractive woman at the bar. Her name is Wendy and she just comes straight out with the fact that she's bisexual. She's got a husband who's okay with the fact that she sees someone she roomed when they were at college together. They meet a few times a month. Her friend Barbara is also married. Barbara's relationship with John began five years after her and Wendy got together. John had to agree to her continuing to see Wendy or Barbara would have dropped him on the spot.

I realise I've never walked far in any of my shoes. "Do you know a good shoe shop around here. My feet are killing me." I look at Wendy expectantly.

Wendy laughs and tells me Barbara runs a chain of shoe shops. She gives me directions to the nearest one. "You'll find the staff very helpful" she says giggling.

Next morning I'm careful to wear my best outfit for my shopping trip. Of course I'd read erotic stories about women exhibiting themselves to male shoe shop workers wearing skimpy skirts and see through panties. Men like to watch, women like to be seen, or so I'm told. Now here I am about to do the same. I enter the shop feeling rather low on confidence but incredibly turned on. Most of the staff are male and one of them immediately pounces. Barbara must be paying them on commission I assume.

"What type of shoe are you looking for today madam?" he says.

"A comfortable pair please. These I'm wearing look wonderful but they're painful to wear."

"Mm, if you don't mind me saying so those you have on come under the heading of fetish shoes. But I expect you knew that already. Am I right?"

I colour up and feel my penis fully extending. How can he not see the bulge?

"Yes, that's right" I say trying to calm down.

"Please take a seat madam." He takes my size and leaves me sitting on a very low pouffe leaving any passer by to get a clear view most of the way up my skirt. There's no way he's going to avoid seeing my erect cock when he's sitting opposite me trying a shoe on. I can feel precum issuing from my bell end. It's probably dribbling onto the seat. Will they throw me out? I'm about to get up and run off when a tall attractive woman in a smart business suit enters the shop.

"Just carry on with what you were doing. I don't want to interrupt. Angela you're not with a customer. Please can you get me a coffee? Black, no sugar."

"Of course Ms Kane, right away."

"Please call me Barbara."

The chap I saw earlier comes back through with three pairs of shoes and kneeling in front of me begins trying them on my feet. He begins by stroking my feet and adjusting my stockings slightly. He's very gentle and I'm in ecstasy expecting to ejaculate into my panties at any moment. I can feel more precum running down the shaft into my testicles.

He's taking his time and seems to be enjoying himself. I notice that Barbara has now got her coffee and is sipping it watching discreetly from a chair in the corner.

"I think this pair fits the best madam, of course you may not like the style. Would you like me to find you a few more pairs to try."

"No thank you. I'd like to keep them on if I could?"

No one could miss the stain I've made on the pouffe. I'm horrified, kneeling down with a tissue, I try to remove it. The tissue hardly reduces it at all,

"I'm ever so sorry. Have you got any cleaning fluid please? It needs cleaning off before it dries. I'm responsible so I'd like to put it right myself."

The shop assistant leaves looking for something I can use.

I approach the till to pay. I was planning to pay by debit card forgetting that Carol has cut it up. The cash in my wallet is all the money I have at the moment. It just about covers the cost of the shoes. I tell the woman on the till I've no money to pay for the shoes and bend down starting to take them off. I'm feeling scared and silly, my nose starts to run. Hot tears appear in the corner of my eyes. What am I going to do?

Barbara Kane has been watching me all the time. She's spoken to her friend Wendy who mentioned I would be coming in. This is just coincidence. She was due to carry out an inspection here today anyway. Doreen had told Wendy of my predicament so Barbara knows my background.

"Your name used to be David am I right?" she says. I look up, uncertain what this means. I nod looking at her gravely. "From now on you will be called Alice, are you listening?"

"Yes ma'am, thank you ma'am."

"Keep the shoes. I'll deduct the cost from your wages."

"Wages?"

"I've got a job for you at my home. When you've finished clearing up your mess here you can do some more cleaning there. Well Alice, what have you got to say to that?"

"Thank you ma'am." I dip my bum in an attempt at a curtsy and see the staff in the shop smiling at me.

Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,022 Followers
12