The Live-in Maid Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mouth is still half full of semen, I swallow it down and lick my lips. I'm a bit hysterical and begin to giggle, not bothering to move.

"That was fantastic." John says. He's grinning too. "That's the best blow job I've had in years. Truth is it's the only one in years. Puss won't do that any more. She did when we first met. I guess she was trying to impress me. Are you okay Alice? Or would you prefer me to call you David?" He stands and adjusts his clothing zipping up his flies.

"I'm still both, but Alice is fine. Yes I'm okay, maybe a bit light headed, I don't get many new experiences like that. It's like losing my virginity all over again."

"If I know anything about Puss she'll be wanting you to do that to all her men friends. So if you need any more practice..." He leaves it there. Our eyes meet and we both burst out laughing simultaneously.

We're back sitting together at the bay window. He sees me looking at the box he brought in with the wine.

"I wanted to show you something. It's to give you a heads up about what Puss has got planned for you. She made me wear this up until recently." John says.

He takes it out of it's box. He smiles. "You'll need one a bit smaller."

I recognize what it is straight away. I've seen them when I've been looking at sissy porn. My penis stirs and within seconds I'm fully hard. I've thought about being forced to wear one and for some strange reason my cock is fascinated by the idea. What is wrong with me?

"It's always been a fantasy to see what it's like being in a chastity device. So you mean she's let you out so I can suck your cock?" I look into John's eyes and he nods.

"Well spotted. So you can imagine how pleased I was when you arrived. Please act surprised when she produces the cock cage. I wasn't supposed to tell you in advance."

"Okay, you can rely on me. They say you should be careful what you wish for. But, hey it looks like I've not got a choice. Doesn't it hurt when it's on?"

"It's not meant to, it depends how well it fits. As you'll know it's main purpose is to prevent an erection. Your cock only just fits inside. If you start getting aroused you'll feel it pressing hard against the sides. It feels like the cage is getting smaller and smaller. It will hurt early on but over time the penis hopefully learns not to grow. You might describe it as a passion killer. Women like them because they prevent masturbation. You know what men are like, always pulling on their cocks when they get a moment alone?"

"Yeah, your right, I've turned wacking off into a major art form but look where it's got me."

"Well your cock is about to enjoy a rest from all that."

"I just don't know how it will affect me. It's built into my DNA to wank off at least twice every week."

"You'll find it's a whole new learning experience. You never know you might grow to like it."

I feel my penis responding to this. I'm soon standing to attention again. Why would that be arousing? It's a bit like how my cock responded to Tim fucking Carol. I'm realising that it's the humiliation. Here I am dressed as a sissy being expected to do all sorts of kinky things for my boss Barbara and I'm actually enjoying it. Suddenly it makes sense that some men will actually ask their wives if they can have their balls removed permanently. Well, at least I'd draw the line at that.

We chat in a friendly way about more mundane things finishing off the bottle and having a cup of tea after that. It's getting late so John suggests we go to bed, in separate rooms of course. He gives me a hug and leaves.

The next week is all about preparing for the arrival of Alexandria. I'm on my knees scrubbing floors and generally doing a proper spring clean as if a famous celebrity is paying a visit.

Barbara is pleased with my progress. She makes sure I spend time each day watching the videos and after discovering what happened whilst she was staying over with Wendy she sends John up to my room each evening after I've watched them.

"Perhaps you'll be in the right mood, sweetie. Just do what comes naturally. Remember my John is always ready."

"Yes Mistress."

We are getting on well like before. Sometimes John and I watch a film together. We're relaxed with each other. He'll come in after his shower wearing only a dressing gown so it's easy, if we both feel horny, for me to unfasten his belt and get my head between his legs. But neither of us feel under pressure for it to happen every night. A couple of times in that week he coaxes me into bed with him and reaches inside my panties. It is so lovely to be stroked to orgasm even if he does laugh at the poor quality of my emissions.

It's early Thursday evening and Barbara sits me down in the living room.

"We need to have a little chat sweetie. I'm pleased with the way your training is going. You didn't flinch and pull away when our friend the postman called in with that parcel did you? I know he's a filthy beast but you didn't mind him stroking your little clitty did you? You like being my brainless sissy bitch don't you Alice dear?

"Yes Mistress. I know it pleases you to allow others to take liberties with my body. Whatever pleases you pleases me Mistress."

"Good girl. Now about that parcel. It's for you. I've been thinking that Mummy might be upset if she sees you sporting an erection when she visits us. Even if your willy is a bit on the small side. I'm also concerned we might have a repeat of what happened at the shop. All that precum all over the place. And what if she saw you ejaculate? No,we can't have that can we?"

"No Mistress."

"This little device should take care of all that." She shows me the cock cage. It's in a pretty pink colour. "Drop your panties dear, good girl." She tries to insert me into the device but I'm stiff at first. She grasps my balls in her right hand and squeezes with all her strength.

"Ouch, that hurts."

"Yes I know--there we are." She says triumphantly snapping the lock closed. "All safely tucked away."

"Thank you Mistress."

"Now don't forget your promise to do my feet. It's so nice to have you ministering to them every evening after work. I've been wearing hold ups today, so much easier than tights for you to remove sweetie. Slip off my shoes, that's it, take your time, I like watching you lick them clean for me, good girl. Now remove my stockings, I expect you can see I'm not wearing panties at the moment. I took them off earlier, I sometimes like to feel the air on my fanny."

This is a serious test for the chastity device as my cock tries to break out of it's cage and I feel the discomfort. Ouch, it's not just uncomfortable it hurts. John said my willy would get used to it and stop stiffening after a while. I do hope so. I bend my head towards her foot and start sucking on her big toe.

"That's right sissy bitch pretend it's John's cock, you love sucking it don't you? Take each toe one at a time. I love getting my toes cleaned. Mummy will be expecting this tomorrow you know. You won't disappoint her will you?"

I continue sucking. All I can manage is a grunt and a nod of the head.

"Oh, there's something else she's hoping for as well. I'm sure you'd love to bring her to orgasm with your tongue on her cunt wouldn't you Alice darling?"

12