The Live Sex Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take her now, Walter," said Lorena with excitement and urgency in her voice. "Fuck her for the Goddess of the Universal Vagina!"

I sank my cock firmly into her waiting, soaking wet pussy. I was mad with lust and slammed into her. She responded with equal force, hammering her Mons against my pubic bone with slapping sounds. Neither of us could last long at this pace. She came with a cry of pure joy.

"Oh, I cum. Fuck me! Don't stop, Fuck!"

My previous orgasms this night were unreal; this one was beyond anything I had ever felt in my whole life. My heightened sense of sight and touch magnified all. I could see deeply into her eyes as the colors swirled madly within them. My cock felt every ridge, bump, trough in her vagina. When I blew my semen, the warmth was pure bliss to me. I wanted it to last forever. I could feel her clit pulse and hammer my still cock as I lay on her motionless, sated and happy.

I must have passed out. As I was again conscious of my whereabouts an amazing, tall, naked woman with shimmering raven hair stood before me. The woman, I fucked, was gone.

"Well done, servant,," she said. I am she who owns you now. Every time you serve me so well, I will fuck you. Then you will rest until I need you next. You will do this for eternity. You will fuck my prey then and retire to be in wait for your next breeding moment.

I was dumbstruck, confused. Was this heaven?

"Will I live forever like this?" I asked?

She looked at me and laughed crazily. Her visage assumed the supreme purple hue that Lorena and Luisa had, but her eyes were sparkling red rubies in their sockets..

"Don't you know where you are? Did they not tell you on earth?"

"Where am I?" I croaked.

"My gorgeous man-spirit, why you are dead."

"Dead!" I shrieked. "Dead!"

"You will serve me, I will call and you will know when. But there is one condition you must accept. You may never fuck a woman unless I choose her for you. If you become involved with any earthly woman ever again on your own, shoot your seed into her and feel her climax too, you will die. You will go to the place from which there is no return. Do you understand? I need new women to feed my huge appetite for Divine Ecstasy. Without that, I die too. If I die, you must die with me to a hell of terrible punishment."

I was now in a state of shock. I tried to speak but she touched my lips with the golden scepter, froze them to mute me, and she slowly disappeared.

ooooo

The noise was ear-splitting. Half-awake, I pulled a pillow over my head to deaden it. It kept up. I opened one eye and peeked out from under the blanket. The telephone was right next to my head, ringing incessantly.

"Yeah?" I grumbled into the receiver. The recorded voice grated on my senses as the computer-generated announcement played back.

"It is seven in the morning, sir. Have a great day!" Christ, even in Rio computerized voices are here to bug me.

I sat forward rubbing my eyes. I opened them and looked at my wrists that both felt raw. Bruising and chafing marks circled both of them. I swung my legs to the right and leaned back toward the headboard of the bed. My hand slid slightly under a second pillow that was pulled down toward me. I froze.

I slowly removed something that looked just like the golden scepter I had seen last night. Did I really see it? Wasn't it a dream? I dropped the scepter on the floor as if it were searing hot, rose up on unsteady feet and headed for the bathroom to pee. Hmm, where was my morning 'woody?' My cock was limp. I turned on the light in the toilet and stood forward to aim at the bowl and almost fainted. My cock was red and scratched. It looked like it had some small bruises and bites too.

I was too frightened to pee. It had really happened, hadn't it? Fear clutched my heart as I held tightly onto the lavatory edge and put the other hand onto the back of the toilet. I was shaking in my limbs, my body was heaving and I began to retch. Gagging, gasping I fell to my knees and shuddered.

'Walter, get hold of yourself. There's a perfectly rational explanation for this,' as I tried to calm down. I walked back to the phone and dialed the kitchen.

"Hello, this is room 666. Send Florena up with my breakfast order, please."

"Sir, Madelaina is on her way now."

"No," I growled, "send Florena, I must speak with her. She forgot something here yesterday morning."

"I'm sorry, sir, noone by that name works here," said the patient kitchen manager. "We have no such employee."

"You must! Tall, attractive, blond woman, about twenty-five years old."

"No, sir, there are no blond women on our payroll here that I know of, sir."

I hung up as there came a rap on the door. My breakfast had arrived. I answered the door, and a short, black-haired woman of middle age entered with my tray, placed it on the table and bowed slightly, said, "Good Morning," and left.

ooooo

It had been nearly six weeks since I had gone to Rio de Janeiro on business, and the troubling events became less real to me. Life settled back into the routine of work. My personal life remained very quiet as I recalled the warning of The Goddess. Earthly women were death for me. In my fear, I constantly masturbated and some days my cock was so sore I could only walk with pain.

Bullshit. It was all a dream, wasn't it? There was so much pussy around just waiting for a good fucking. I needed some and I knew where to start. I picked up the phone and called Dottie, a dependable fuck in a pinch. She was always available.

"Dottie, I've got a hard cock in my hand, can you do anything about it?"

"Walter, oh yes I can! That sounds so nice. My place or yours?"

"My beauty, I'll be there in an hour. Get naked and meet me at the front door," I gave it my best manly voice. "I need to fuck you so much!"

"I'll wear that perfume you like, the one that makes my pussy taste like candy canes, okay?" she said.

The next morning, as I left Dottie's apartment having fucked her three times and shot her full of my cum, I thought to myself again, 'Bullshit. It was something that bitch Lorena put in my drink.. Fucking dreams. I hadn't felt this good since I got rid of Charlene. Life was back to normal, and my cock was back in the game.

It was a grueling Friday; I left work late and headed out for a drink so I could unwind a little. The place was crowded with the usual end-of-week mob as I fought my way to the rail to order. There was plenty of pussy in the place, and things were looking up.

The barkeep took my order and returned with a double rum and Coke. I picked it up and took a sip, savoring the sugary bite of the strong rum when suddenly someone bumped into my arm, spilling my drink on my suit.

"Who the fuck is so fucking clumsy?" I growled, turning around to see.

"We have come for you, Walter," said Lorena. Luisa stood next to her. Each of them had tiny, golden scepters pinned to their sweaters that twinkled as if lit by electricity. I felt weak in my knees.

"You're real," I whispered, almost a hiss. They led me effortlessly through the crowd and out onto the street. A waiting limousine rolled up to the curb, the door opened, and Ernesto stepped out.

"Welcome, sir. We have come to take you home,", he greeted me.

"Home, where, what home?" I almost yelled. "This is my home!" I turned to run from him.

He grasped my hand; my whole body stiffened with a seizure that doubled me over, and he rolled me into the back seat. I fell onto the floor and was pinned in place by his legs as he sat down. I was drifting away. I passed out.

ooooo

She stood in front of me naked; the purple glow was intense. Her raven hair was moving around her head as if she stood in a strong breeze. I was on the platform again, tied hand and foot. The room was silent, but I was conscious of onlookers. The matron, who had opened the door on my first trip was there, Lorena and Luisa, Ernesto, and one I took to be Romero. None spoke or moved, but their eyes moved over me.

"I need you, Walter, my realm is under attack, my appetite is large for young women to enter and strengthen me. Thousands of vaginas are lost every day to The Evil, and I am weakened. You must work for me, or I will die. You're all that stands between them and the end of my power. The Evil tears at me and nibbles my flesh, waiting to attack me. Are you ready?"

She looked at my body. My cock was totally limp. My balls were numb and without life. Though she stood by my face with her vulva inches from my mouth, and her regal breasts pointed at me as she leaned over me, I was not aroused.

"Make your cock hard! I, The Goddess of Vagina, need your help."

She grabbed my neck and started to shake me.

"You must be hard. You must fuck the virgins. We have captured thousands from all over; they are wet and ready for your seed. I must have them; I cannot last without you."

They all came forward and started stroking my cock, the women took turns and also offered me their hot nipples to suck; my body was rubbed, my scrotum fondled. Tongue diving kisses were on my mouth. Then mouths took my cock one-by-one and sucked until I was sore. My cock was dead.

"You have failed me like all the rest," she screamed. "You are weak, weak, a complete failure. I demand your sacrifice now!"

Her face underwent a twisting, awful transformation. Her skin became flesh-toned, and her hair was now brunette.

"Ahhh! ... Charlene! Who are you? How ...?"

My ex-wife stood there, looking at me and laughing.

"I knew it, you miserable fucker. I knew you were fucking every woman you met. You were never faithful to me. A 'shitty divorce', is that what you told all your buddies, the ones you used to round up for your weekend gang-bang on unsuspecting women? You cheated every way known, and then you expect me to stand by?

"Take him, Ernesto, cast him into the darkness. I never want to see him again."

Hands grabbed me; my legs and wrists were cut free, and I was dragged crying and whining from the room.

The water was deep and cold in the river. As I sank, my lungs filled and fear overwhelmed my pain. My last conscious thought was, 'I couldn't help myself. All that pussy and so little time.'

12