The Loaner Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,075 Followers

"That's very astute." Jax said, "I confess I don't assiduously follow everything I read in the Holy Scriptures, but it is, on a whole, a great guidebook to leading a good life. I agree that the scriptures lay out many moral dictums and whether these come from God or not is almost unimportant. Are they reasonable and valid for a good life?" He looked at the young blonde, "So you don't believe in eternal life, in heaven but I obviously do. I don't believe you need to listen to a blowhard like me every Sunday, or to anyone if you lead a good life. If you lead a good life, I didn't say a pure life...there's a difference...if you do, I believe you will be rewarded eternally."

Christie nodded, "OK, maybe there's not a lot of differences between how you feel and how I feel, except heaven. But reasonable? What about celibacy?" She looked over at the boys awkwardly attempting flips and failing, "They need to be celibate? That is unnatural."

"Why is it unnatural, or are you thinking of the word chaste?" Jax asked.

Christie felt herself blushing. "I thought they meant the same thing."

"Oh no. Celibacy means we cannot marry. Chaste means not marry, nor engage in sexual relations." Jax said, "Of course, sexual relations outside marriage is a sin, so in effect, they are one and the same for the priesthood. We take a vow of celibacy, not a vow of chastity"

"So, you cannot marry but can have sex if you can accept the consequences of the sin. That makes no sense."

Jax laughed, "We sin all the time. You know there are the cardinal sins, and obviously, I try to minimize those, but there are many other sins. Lying for one. I lie, those boys over there lie, Ed lies and I'm sure you lie. Are those egregious sins? No. Lies, though perhaps labeled as a sin can do good. That is what I believe in. 'Do I look fat to you?' You say no and perhaps you've sinned, but you've done something good in the eyes of the Lord, good that way outweighs the sin. When you reach judgment day, can you look at your balance sheet and see red or black? That is the best you can strive for. The Lord wants to see that what acts you've done were for the good or the bad." Seeing Christie looking interested, "Tell me something you did recently you regret. Something that even though it felt like it was done for the right reasons was still wrong." He looked at the girl's face and noticed a microexpression, "I'm used to confessions. I am bound by the Seal of the Confessional."

Christie thought about it. She looked at the huge blond figure in front of her and sighed, "OK. This isn't something I did but it seems like a good example. I'm pissed at my sister and cannot seem to get it out of my mind. I do have regrets, but this one act she did bothers me a lot more than things I've done. Would that work?"

Jax smiled, "Sure, though I suspect you are reluctant to discuss a personal demon. But, I think whatever happened, if it affects you strongly, is valid. Tell me what...what is her name? Tell me what she did."

"Janie. I know, my parents wanted girly names, so we got the ies. My oldest sister has the girliest name - Tiffanie." She laughed, "I can see the wheels turning in your head. I'm the plainest girl in the family." Hearing Jax scoff, she said, "Hang on. Let me get my iPad and I'll show you pictures."

Jax watched appreciatively as the young blonde ran into the house, looking over when he heard the water stop splashing and saw four sets of eyes staring. He felt his blood pressure rise thinking of two girls with beauty greater than Christie's. When she came back, she held out the iPad. He took it and immediately felt the surge again, but even more powerful this time. Christie had chosen a picture of the three sisters all standing together on a beach in Hawaii, or someplace, wearing even less than she had on now.

"We were all vacationing in Maui and we had just put on our suits. You would have loved the shots of us when we were at the nude beach...Little Beach. Amazing how bold some people are with cameras in a place like that." Christie laughed, "But that's Janie on the left and Tiffanie in the middle. I was just eighteen at the time." Seeing him look at her chest, "Ok, for some reason these decided to grow right after that. Maybe it was the warm Hawaiian sun on them." She giggled.

"You are every bit as beautiful as they are, in fact, you might be rated above them," Jax said looking at her.

"Thanks, that feels nice to hear, though you can't just sin like that." Christie chuckled. She took the iPad back before he could page through and see pictures of her and Doug.

Jax grinned, "Actually, I mean it. No lie, no sin. I've met you and talked to you and it is your image that draws me. What other criteria should I use?" He looked at the blonde wishing all three were in his flock. "Ok, tell me Janie's horrible act."

"Janie volunteers at the University Hospital, where she changes bedpans, fluffs pillows, you know, the usual stuff. In fact, she told me it was as routine a day as she'd had until...until she walked in on a couple, um, doing it. The wife jumped off the bed, pulling on her panties before fleeing the room. Janie just stood there and didn't know what to do. The wife had left the poor guy exposed with his, you know, his erection sticking out. Oh, I forgot - he had gone over the handlebars of his bike and broken his shoulders, wrists, collarbones, or something and had no use of his hands and couldn't cover himself up. Well, you've seen Janie. Imagine her in one of those cute candy girl outfits and you can understand this guy's erection wasn't going anywhere." Christie laughed, "God, I wish I could have seen that...sorry." Anyhow, Janie at first thought she should get a nurse but realized how mortifying that would be for the poor guy, and also the floor nurse was more like Nurse Ratched, so she shut the door and went over and tried to help this guy out by putting it back. Stroking a hard cock isn't really an effective way to get it to go soft," Christie choked and started laughing. "I wish Janie were here to tell you this."

Ed had to laugh since he was imagining the girl in that picture trying to get a guy's cock to go down. That is the definition of an exercise in futility.

"Anyhow, his cock wouldn't stay in the pajama bottoms and the blanket did nothing to hide his boner, so she decided to give him a hand job." Christie paused looking at the Man of God and continued. "I guess the poor guy was so embarrassed he couldn't relax enough and her arm was getting tired, so she decided that there was just one way to get him off quickly. Um, a couple of ways, I guess she didn't like giving a blow job." She looked to see Jax's reaction, "Is this too much information?"

"No, I've heard words like that before. I've used words like that before. Remember, I'm celibate, not chaste." Jax said, looking interested.

"Ok, she took off her outfit and climbed onto his and, well, you know the rest. He was quickly able to get his penis under control and apparently, no one at the hospital was the wiser." Christie said.

"I don't see the egregious sin, besides the sexual relations outside of marriage. I do see a generous act of kindness which by far outweighs the sin. I don't see why this should upset you." Jax said.

"Because she's married! She cheated on her husband and had to tell someone, so she told me. Now every time I look at Theo I think how my sister cheated on him and I feel really bad for him." Christie said.

"Ah. I get it now. Listen. What you described was not cheating...wait, I know in the scriptures, In Hebrews: Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous. But then there's James: So whoever knows the right thing to do and fails to do it, for him it is sin. How would God judge your sister? She brought no harm to her husband or the wife of the man in the hospital bed. She brought a critical situation that might have caused him huge emotional scars to a close. She gave him pleasure when it was apparent he desperately needed it. On balance, the Lord would have not only forgiven her but praised her for her selfless act." Jax looked thoughtful, "Of course did she happen to tell you whether she..."

"Climaxed? I'm guessing she did by the way she described the act. I was thinking more about how she violated the marriage. I don't remember. She could have accidentally spilled water on the man's crotch. Did she have to screw him?" Christie asked.

"My, my. I hope I never have you as a candy girl. I'm sure the Lord has forgiven your sister and you need to also. In fact, you should pat her on the back. That was quick thinking and saved that marriage from what could have been a terrible incident. Does that answer your question?" Jax asked.

"Yes, though why did you ask if she came. Had she enjoyed it, it would have lessened the selfless act?" Christie asked.

"In the eyes of the Lord, I doubt it, but in the young man's eyes, it enhanced the act. Perhaps we should consider how he would have felt if Janie had mechanically brought him off, allowed him to violate her marriage vows and she gets nothing out of it. Perhaps he would have felt considerable guilt, felt mortified to be found in that position. No, I think she had to climax, or cum as you stated. It was that part that ensured it was a true act of kindness since she didn't allow guilt to tinge her actions." He looked at the young blonde, "I see you have another question. Should she tell her husband? Confess? Come clean? That is up to her and how well she really knows her husband. Her selfless act would be diminished if she were to cause him pain." He laughed, "On the other hand, there are men who'd be upset if she didn't tell them. You raise really good points about committing sin in the act of doing something that promotes the greater good." He looked at Christie, "Do you mind if I use your sister, sorry." He laughed, "That might be a bit too much for my flock. Do you mind if I use your story about your sister in one of my sermons? I'll change her name, obviously, but I think this could be a good lesson for all of us."

"Yes, feel free, but please don't use the hospital name, city, or anything that might indicate..." She stopped and nodded seeing his assurance. Christie felt relief flow through her and realized she'd been focusing on the wrong thing all along. She smiled at Jax, picked up her iPad, and called over to Ed, "I'm heading back to the room. I think I need a nap." She leaned down and kissed Jax on the forehead, "Thanks, I'm going to have to apologize to my sister for being critical when I next talk to her."

* * *

Christie got back to the room and picked up the phone, "Sorry to call you at work, but I just needed to hear your voice...really? Yes, I'll wait for your call. Sure, 15 minutes. That's perfect. I need to shower and get the sunscreen off me, anyhow." She pulled off her bikini and climbed into the shower. She knew she had to hurry, but her nipples almost burned as she soaped up her breasts and her pussy begged for a more thorough manipulation. Somehow, she resisted and finished cleaning up. After drying off, she pulled on her robe and crawled onto the bed to wait for Doug's call. A minute later, the phone buzzed.

"Hi, sweetie. I know, I just talked to you this morning, but I needed to hear your voice again...Yes, I'm enjoying myself. It truly is beautiful here...I think they liked it...the red one...no, maybe next time...Yes, Ed's been very nice...Oh, like that. No. I've told you, your cock is enough for me...I'm sure, I mean I know he does." Christie giggled, "He bought a box of rubbers...a 24 pack," she laughed, "I know, he is a confident guy, but 24? You think he might invite friends? Fuck, why'd I say that?...now that's all you will think about...No, I'd never do that...Ok, thinking about it makes me wet, but I'm not doing a repeat of last night since Ed might come back to the room any minute...Seriously, you're ordering me? Ordering me to fuck another man...I know, telling me, but telling and ordering are the same thing...Of course, I think he's good-looking, but that's not it...Stop it...Ok, yes. I'd love to have his cock inside me...Fuck it, I'll let him if he wants, but I'm not going to rape him. If it happens, then it happens...I really love you...Thanks, but believe me when I tell you I'd rather it were you instead...I'm not going there...No...I'm not comparing your cocks...trust me though, you wouldn't feel bad if I did...That's enough. I love you...I'm hanging up now, bye..." She put down the phone and shook her head.

She picked up the phone and dialed, "Keiko. How are you?...No, I'm up in the Sierras...actually for business. Look, I need to hire your massage skills...Not for me silly, unless you want to fly out here...Yes, Doug is most likely pretty lonely with me gone...What does that entail? You can do more than that...Yes, I do mean that. I've seen how he ogles you and how you flirt with him...You're welcome. Let me know how much and I'll write you a check when I get back...Really? You don't have to do that...Christ! He'll be happy, I make him wear a condom all the time...I'd love that...Yes, when I get back, that sounds like a lot of fun." Christie put down the phone feeling like everything was better now and she could finally rest.

Ed walked into the room and saw Christie curled up on her side sleeping in the robe. He saw the bikini on the back of the chair and hoped she was naked under that. He grabbed a throw blanket and covered her up as her legs and feet were exposed.

Christie stretched and put out her arms, "Aren't you tired? I know I got maybe just four hours of sleep last night." She held up the blanket behind her, "Come on, I won't bite."

Ed crawled under the blanket behind her and Christie pulled his arm around her and wiggled her butt to get closer to him. She felt Ed's hand slide under her robe and against her chest and sighed.

Ed felt her warmth, her warmth against his hand realizing she was wearing the red teddy. She knew it was crotchless, she knew what happens to girls who wear these with their men. He felt a huge rise in his blood pressure thinking she was his. His to do what he wanted to, whenever he wanted. Then he interrupted those thoughts with the reality of it. She was married to another man, a man like liked and didn't want to hurt. He decided to sleep and not over-interpret the situation.

He loved the feel of her ass pressed against his crotch and tried to think of train wrecks, natural disasters, children starving around the world, but it did no good. He pulled his groin back from the butt pushing back against him as he felt the hardening of his cock and hoped she wouldn't be aware of it. He wanted this moment of comfort to last and not become another exercise in sexual frustration, for him or for her. He heard her this morning in the bathroom, obviously in need of sexual release, but he was not the one she wanted to provide it.

Christy felt the reduced body contact and snuggled back against him. This time she felt the hard rod and smiled. She softly moaned and sat up. "Sorry, with the blanket I'm a little warm," and pulled off her robe, dropping it to the floor before snuggling back under the blanket. She pulled Ed's arm back over her, placing his hand between her warm breasts, and wiggled her ass against his cock. "Hmmmm. This feels so good. I hope you're comfortable." She wiggled a little more and stopped. She turned to look at him "What is that scratchy thing - is that the drawstring?" she asked pulling on the string with the plastic aglet partially torn.

"Yeah, sorry, let me put something else on," Ed said as he started to get up.

"Don't be silly, just lose those. You and I will both be more comfortable. I guess we've dealt with being naked together before," Christie sighed. She felt the bed bounce as Ed pulled off his shorts before pressing his body back against hers. "That's better, now we can get some sleep." She said as Ed's arm came around and cupped her breast. His hand was rough and felt good on her nipple. She gently pushed back as his rigid rod nestled between her ass cheeks. She did nothing as Ed's other hand slid under her body and grabbed her other breast. When he gently massaged her nipples she pushed back against his cock rhythmically. "Nice." She whispered softly. "You have really nice hands."

Ed's leaking cock was now sliding up in the cleft of her ass against the lacy material. Ed shifted so his cock slid between her thighs against her moist pussy. They humped together as if fucking, his cock sliding between her swollen labia. In minutes, both increased the pace as the feelings got more intense. Ed was now pinching and pulling on her nipples and Christie was moaning every time the fat head popped against her clit. His cockhead slid inside her a bit deeper with each pass.

Christie realized the makers of the teddy made it a bit more than crotchless as she felt his pubic hair tickle her ass. She sighed, feeling the slick pre-cum lubricate his fat rod nestled between her cheeks. Then he pulled back and she felt the spongy tip press against her asshole. Doug had wanted this, asked for it but she'd been hesitant. Now she felt a hormonal surge imagining a man plunging his cock inside her ass. She wondered if Ed would take her virgin ass or whether he would slide it in unprotected into her tight, wet pussy. She wondered if she'd have to make that decision for him if he kept doing what he was doing to her nipples. She pulled the straps off her shoulders to give him more access to her creamy mounds.

Ed felt like he could cum all over that ass as they moved as one under the blanket. He wanted nothing more than to release his load all over her but didn't want to waste the chance to enter her...to splash his seed inside her. He reluctantly released the large breast under his hand and slid down to the warm, moist place between her legs feeling her sopping slit.

"Nicccccce. So nice," she sighed. She felt his finger enter her and opened her legs more, urging him to continue. When he entered her with a second finger, he felt her legs opening encouragingly. "Yesssss. You know what you are doing, but perhaps you have something bigger?" She panted.

"I might, but are you sure? You said this could never happen." Ed said while feeling the juices flowing between his fingers and her ass humping back against him with more urgency.

"Here," she said holding out a rubber, "fuck me, please. I need to feel you inside me." Christie groaned. She had picked up the packet from the side table to have it ready. "I have never needed a man inside me more in my entire life." She felt his body pull away, the foil package being ripped open followed by a gentle bouncing of the bed. Then she felt his body heat against her and her labia welcome only the second cock inside her. When she felt the hard shaft tentatively push between her legs, she reached back, grabbed his ass, and pulled his ultra-rigid cock into her. Both she and Ed groaned loudly as his cock plunged deep inside her.

Ed felt like he'd waited his whole life to be buried in this sweet pussy. He wanted to push as deeply as he could and with every stroke pressed his stomach hard against her great ass. Ed grabbed her tit with his slimed hand and pinched her nipples feeling her writhe against his body in response. He forgot about his promise to Doug and about any deals. Instead, he focussed all his being on the part of him buried deep inside this flawless blonde. His hand slid back down and felt for her sensitive clit and pushed down on it as her hips reacted by thrusting back against him. He felt a slick sheen of perspiration on that creamy skin and ripped the blanket off, taking in the glistening form trying to meld with his.

barkirk
barkirk
3,075 Followers