The Loaner Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christie's animal grunts every time Ed drove into her made him want to pound her harder, and he decided to turn her over onto her back so he could thrust into her with more force with more contact with her hard clit. She tried to pull him back in when he pulled out but when she saw what he wanted to do, she rolled over and opened her legs as wide as she could. A huge rush pulsed through her as she took in the look of total lust on his face.

Ed was feeling lust, as much as he'd ever felt as he took in her incredible beauty. Her tits spread out on her chest, the lacy material pulled down to her waist. He looked at her swollen lips gaping open, framed by the red lace darkened by the seeping juices. He thought about crawling down to taste that moist cunt, but he was jolted out of his reverie when she grabbed his ass.

"Quit stalling! Fuck me, fuck me hard," she ordered.

He wasted no time and drove his cock into her slimed pussy. "Oh fuck!" He groaned as he pistoned into her. She seemed to love it when his shaft ground against her clit, so he raised himself up and ground into her harder and harder. Her grunts were getting deeper and more insistent as Ed became more aggressive with his thrusts. He watched those hard nipples swirl around her fleshy chest as he pounded into her. Wanting as much body contact as he could, wanting to feel those bare tits against his chest, he sank down on her and wrapped his arms around her. He kept pistoning rapidly into her sloshing cunt reveling in the feel of those massive tits crushed against his chest. He was grateful for the condom since he would have never been able to hold out this long when the young woman wrapped her legs up around his back and pressed herself against his persistent attack. Feeling this, he reached down and grabbed that glorious ass, probing for that pink asshole. When his finger pressed against her anus and she made encouraging mews, he plunged it in hearing her beg him to fuck her hard.

Christie felt her whole body go rigid as she did one last huge thrust, impaling herself as hard as she could on that nice cock, and screamed out, "God. Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, my fucking God! Yeeeessssss...uhhh, uhhh, uhh, uh, uh...uhhhhhh."

Ed held onto her hard, pressing his whole pelvis into her. Grinding back against that beautiful cunt pushing against him, he felt himself getting bruised but in a good way. Finally, the blonde collapsed and went totally limp. He rolled off her, pulled her on top, and stroked her back as her ragged breathing slowly returned to normal.

Christie reached up and pushed the sweaty, matted hair out of her face and looked down at the only other man than her husband she'd let fuck her...at least he was another husband. "Sorry, I hope I didn't hurt you. I might have let myself go a bit much." She leaned over and kissed him, letting their tongues attack each other while she began milking his hard cock with her strong hips. She pulled away and looked down, "OK, your turn. What can I do for you?"

Ed looked up at the flushed girl and patted her ass with his hands. "I'd love to do you from behind, doggy style. I really liked pressing against that ass of yours earlier, and something about those tits of yours hanging down makes me want to cum just thinking about them," he said with a grin.

Christie nodded, rolled off, and got onto her hands and knees. She felt so alive and even though she just came, knew she could again. She never felt like such a slut before and found it incredibly arousing. "Oh yesssss." She hissed when Ed's cock plowed deep into her in one hard thrust.

Ed began pounding into that gorgeous cunt thinking how much better it would feel without the rubber, but this still was great...maybe she'd let him lose it and cum in her ass. He leaned into her, reached around her chest, and grabbed those flopping mounds. As he cupped those flopping tits he felt the aching begin in his balls. Her breasts squished between his fingers as he grabbed and mauled them. As he wondered how good his cock might feel in her rectum, he groaned that he was cumming soon followed by the incredible release. He spewed his hot sperm into the rubber wishing it were in her fertile womb. He kept thrusting hard until totally spent, then with a satisfied groan, rolled off her onto his back.

Christie flopped over and reached down and pulled the sloshing rubber off his softening cock. She held it up, feeling the weight, "You ever thought of being a sperm donor?" She rolled off the bed, carried it into the bathroom, and came back with a wet washcloth. She cleaned the man's cock and balls and wondered how she got there. It felt natural to be wiping her cum off a man's genitalia that she'd just met a couple of days previously. Shaking her head, she stroked his clean cock as she wiped the sweat off his torso.

Ed lay back with his eyes closed feeling Christie bathe his aching but satisfied groin then gently wipe his chest and stomach. She got up and he lay there feeling at peace. He opened his eyes as she came back again from the bathroom and admired how even after that strenuous workout, she looked fresh and beautiful. She had taken off the teddy and was an incredible sight. She lay down, pulled the blanket over them both, and put her head on his shoulder and soon they were both asleep.

* * *

Ed woke to see the naked Christie looking at him. "Ah, this is the most beautiful sight I've ever awoken to. Have you been awake long?"

"No, not long. I wanted to thank you for being thoughtful and buying the rubbers. I don't think I could have made it through the week with you beside me and not inside me." She giggled. "You sure are a great piece of ass," she chuckled.

"Thanks, but I'd refer you thought of me more for my mind than just a piece of meat," Ed replied reaching out and gently stroking her breast. "I get the feeling you won't respect me in the morning."

"Crap, I'm sorry. You have a mind?" Christie gasped. "I'm sure you do and I'm sure it's a good one...not that I give a shit." She rolled off the bed, "Anyhow, don't worry about it. I didn't respect you before we fucked. So, get up, and let's get down to dinner."