The Loaner Wife Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christie groaned as she slowed her fingers down trying to hold off, desperate to get these cocks inside her when she remembered Ed saying a slut would be naked and take a man within 20 minutes. What a slut she was. Just a couple of days ago no man except Doug had fucked her and now she is begging for more. She was going to take not just one cock, but two, and she may never know who these men are...how much cum they'd jet into her...she tried to hold off, but...

"Oh fuck!! Fuck nooooo!! Ohhhhhh nooooo, ah, ah, ah ah, ahhhhh". Christie cried out, "uuuhhhh, uuuhhhh, uhhhhh...oh damn." Her legs gave out and she collapsed to the floor, her chest flush with the carpet, her ass sticking up. She lay there panting unconcerned that she was obscenely exposed to the three men. The intense orgasm went on and on as she rubbed her pussy rapidly. She hoped one of the men or both would claim one of her holes as theirs but neither made a move.

"Thank you, Emile and Ron. I guess she really didn't want your cocks, did you, Christie?"

Christie moaned, "I did..I really did," she panted. "I'm sorry. I really wanted both of your cocks. I just couldn't hold off any longer." She rolled over and sat on the floor against the chair, her legs wide open, one hand idly rubbing her sopping cunt, the other stroking an impressively erect nipple.

"Emile and Ronald, before you go, perhaps she could use those warm washcloths. No, I'll take care of the coffee, you take care of our guest. Oh, I think I'd like gnocchi for dinner, can we do that?" he stated.

"Yes, Reverend. The Nero D'Avola?" She heard Emile ask.

"Yes, we still have the 2008?" Jax asked.

"Yes, I'll get it from the cellar."

Christie let herself get pulled to her feet feeling four hands and two warm washcloths on her body, between her legs. She couldn't remember feeling so naked before. The washcloths left her body to be replaced by warm towels.

"Christie, you owe them an apology and perhaps a promise to make it up to them?"

"Yes, I am so sorry. I feel really bad to let you down and I'll make it up to you. I don't know who you are, or what you look like. How will I know it's you?" Christie said reaching up to pull the panties from her face.

"No. Leave it on. They will let you know when they would be ready to cash in on your promise." Jax said, "I'm sure you two have more tasks? But, perhaps you should find Helen for your relief?"

"Thank you, sir, ma'am. You know about Helen?" Christie heard Emile ask.

"Of course, I do. Who do you think did the final interview?" Jax said. "She's been an amazing morale boost," he chuckled.

Christie heard the door open and close and heard Jax get out of his chair. She felt a jolt shoot through her crotch when she heard a zipper being pulled. She groaned loudly when she felt his hands on her ass.

Jax patted her ass, "Ok, you did great. Get dressed and perhaps you might be hungry."

Christie stood up, pulling the panties off her face looking incredibly flushed. She looked over at the door. "That was humiliating. You never said there would be an audience." She looked accusingly at the huge man. "I'll be the laughing stock of your staff."

"Relax. Number one, no one touched you. Number two, I know both these men and they will never tell a soul. Number three, have you ever had such an intense orgasm? I mean, while making love or taking care of yourself?" Jax asked.

Christie looked at the man, "No, it was amazingly intense. I almost passed out." She smiled ruefully as she undid the knot on her damp panties. She pulled them on and then grabbed her bra. "I never did anything like that, ever. I feel like I lost all shame, but I totally get why my alone time has not had the same intensity." She pulled on her dress and looked at Jax. "I see you got control of yourself." She grinned looking at his crotch. "What did you unzip?" She asked looking around, "That freaked me out, though I probably wouldn't have stopped you."

Jax pointed to the towel warmer. "I was putting away the washcloth. What did you think I was doing?"

"I thought," she looked at the large shaft outlined in his tight pants, "I thought...um..."

"You thought I was going to fuck you?" he asked.

Christie nodded.

"Thought or hoped?" he asked softly.

The blonde girl blushed, "both..."

"And I'll bet you could have cum again, am I right?" Jax asked.

Christie nodded, "So this basically is what makes sex exciting for women, fear, uncertainty, powerlessness, I assume men like the opposite. Men like to be in charge?"

"Not all women would respond like you did, in fact, many would have strode out. You are blessed with trust and a submissive streak and let the experiment play out. Many other women get a thrill out of dominating a man, humiliating a man. Then there are those men who need to let go and have a woman dominate them. Allowing yourself to release your inhibitions and explore those sides of your sexuality will make your sex life a lot more interesting. You were able to completely let go and you gained the rewards." Jax replied.

"Christ! I sure was rewarded. Oh damn! I'm sorry." Christie bent over, pulled up her dress, and pulled down her panties. "Go ahead, I used the Lord's name in vain."

Jax smiled and walked over and gave that creamy ass a swat and when she stayed there, gave a few more. Finally, he told her to stand up. "I think you did that on purpose," he laughed.

Christie rubbed her ass, "I haven't been spanked in a long time. You don't hold back, do you? I'll bet that excited you."

"I did like it, I have to admit. Most men love dominating a woman. I will fantasize about this experience for years to come. You are a beautiful woman both inside and out. You are willing to give yourself away, to become what men want of you without reserve. It is a gift I'm sure Ed has come to appreciate." Jax looked thoughtful, "I envy him."

"I have to ask, you had me under your power, pretty much completely. Why didn't you...?"

Jax laughed, "First of all, I told you to trust me. I couldn't violate that. Secondly, I like to practice self-restraint. I apologize but I used you in that way. You were my temptation. I need to practice that more as I was so close to giving in to the temptations...so close," he sighed.

"Wow. If you need more practice while I'm here..." she grinned. "That was an intense sexual experience without being touched by anyone. I'll need to invite strangers over when I masturbate from now on. You think Ed would be ok with that?" she giggled. Then she looked serious, "I'll never be able to look Emile and Ronald in the face when I see them. What must they think of me?" Christie muttered.

"Nonsense, those aren't their real names, you'll just have to wonder who came over and studied wonderful naked form. I'll bet they're enjoying Helen's charms right now while thinking she's you," Jax grinned. "You'll be checking out my staff suspecting someone but you'll know who they are when they come to take you up on your offer."

"I'm not sure I could actually let another man fuck me," she sighed. "But I did promise..."

"That's still your call. I guess you can decide what to do when the time comes. You'll know how to respond when the time comes," Jax patted the blonde on her shoulder.

Christie stood up and pulled on her clothes. I'd better shower before I greet Ed," Christie said as she hugged the much taller man. 'Crap! Even at half-staff the man's blessed,' she thought.

***********************************

Christie walked down the hall to their wing and wondered who the men were and what she'd do if they wanted her. She felt her knees go weak thinking there were two men out there, who she could not identify she had promised her ass and pussy to. 'Christ, Ed better not be sore after riding. God damn it! Poor Doug. His wife has turned into a nympho and will fuck any man she sees. He is getting no rest when I get back,' Christie thought. Then, giggling she realized she'd used the Lord's name in vain and remembered that huge hand spanking her bare butt. Twice, men approached her and she saw their eyes scan her body, checking out her chest but walk on by with nods and smiles. She entered their bedroom not remembering the hallways.

She climbed in the shower and as she ran her hands over her smooth flesh, wondered if she truly were sexier, more desirable, more beautiful than other women, or were these men just saying that to get her to open her legs. She fought off many boys, then many men in life, but assumed all girls had to do that. Giggling, she realized many girls she knew, never did that because they eagerly opened their legs and allowed men a place to put their hard cocks. She used to mentally put them down and now she felt envious of their willingness to accept the pleasures offered them. She thought about the Mark Twain quote and suddenly regretted not throwing off the bowlines...

12