The Loaner Wife Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, it's your body. Your call. And, you seriously think I'll pass up a chance to see you naked?" He laughed. "By the way, who is Keiko?" He saw her confusion, "You said to Doug to say Hi to her...it is a her?"

"Yeah, she's my best friend and an incredible masseuse. I sort of told her Doug might need a massage...or something." Christie blushed, "I know, weird, huh?"

"God, I wish I were married to someone like you. I've avoided marriage since I cannot imagine having the same meal every night for dinner, no matter how great the dish it is."

Christie laughed, "I'm a meal? Perhaps a slab of beef? I get it. I never thought about it, but I realize now that something like this," she pointed to herself and Ed, "totally renews my libido." She reached for her iPad and scrolled through it. She found the picture she was looking for and handed the tablet to him.

Ed took the proffered device and whistled. "Crap. She's a total babe. Why didn't Doug offer her as my wife?" He ducked the jab from the blonde, "I mean look at her." He studied the picture with the taller Christie and a beautiful Japanese girl both standing in a gym in spandex. Keiko had the smallest waist he'd ever seen, but perhaps that was because her breasts were so large. He imagined what that amazingly long black hair must feel like...He looked at Christie, "Um, can you give me her number? I mean, I love a good massage."

"Right, that didn't take long. Three days and already you're looking for greener pastures." She saw him studying the picture, "I know, she weighs perhaps 25 pounds less than I do and her breasts are the same size as mine. When we run together I've seen men literally run into signposts." She sighed, "I hope I didn't do something stupid by sending her over to our house."

Ed put down the pad and laughed, "I don't think you have a thing to worry about. When he next sees you, he'll forget all other women. It seems you have that effect on men." He pulled her robe off and admired her barely covered form. Cupping her heavy breast, he looked at the girl, "Seriously? The same size as these? Can she deep throat also?"

Christie punched him softly and stood up. "I never asked...or the topic never came up. OK, perhaps you do need a lesson." She looked down at him sternly, "Take those clothes off...now! Get on the fucking bed."

"Yes, mistress," Ed said as he hurriedly ripped off his shirt, pants, and underwear before lying on his back.

Christie laughed, "I might have to punish you further since you were too slow." She leaned over and cuffed each wrist, then stood back up. "Drink it in because this will be the last thing you'll see for a while." She pulled off her suit, then padded over to grab her panties pooled on the floor. Getting back to the bed, she admired the man's cock bouncing above his stomach as he watched in anticipation. She dragged the panties across his balls and cock then up his torso before draping them across his face.

Ed was in heaven. He inhaled deeply, taking in as much of that sweet aroma as he could. He groaned as she pulled the used panties off his face and tied them around his head, covering his eyes. He gently writhed as he felt the girl's hands trace down his neck onto his chest and around his nipples.

Christie looked down at the muscular body below her and could find no trace of fat. As she ran her hands across his chest and circled his nipples, she watched his hips jerk and hump futilely against the air. She leaned down and teased each nipple, feeling his humping in response. She sat up, "Easy, boy. You're not allowed to cum. You're not going to be putting that inside me. My tight cunt is off limits, my ass is going to stay intact. You're going to be pleasing me tonight." She leaned down and attacked his nipples again, gently biting them and feeling him writhe under her. She wished she had taken lessons from Keiko who told her about torturing men. She kissed her way down his stomach and as she crawled between his legs, she admired the impressive package in front of her. His cock wasn't quite as long as Doug's but it must be a quarter inch thicker. She traced the veins bulging out, and as her fingers found the head, she spread the flowing cum around it before putting her finger in her mouth with a loud sucking sound. "Sadly, this is all I'm going to allow myself to taste this evening." She said, eliciting a frustrated groan.

Christie lowered her bare cunt onto the leg she was straddling and ground against the hard bone as she studied the man's balls. She lifted the scrotum gently bouncing his balls in her hand, feeling the weight. "These seem pretty full. I thought you'd be all drained by now. Too bad you'll just have to take care of this later."

Ed felt her soft hands drop his ball sack, her body lift up with her wet pussy leaving a cooling trail on his leg, and the bed shift. As he felt her thighs straddle his waist, he unconsciously jerked his pelvis hoping to contact her crotch.

As Christie lowered herself onto the steel-hard rod lying against Ed's stomach, she had the urge to grab his cock and line it up with her dripping puss but wanted to tease him. After teasing the boys she wondered who was suffering more, him or her?

Ed felt her warm moist slit press against his cock and begin sliding up and down the length. He felt the head catch against that sweet hole and reacted by thrusting up with every pass, but the blonde slid back down his cock immediately denying him access.

Christie reached down and pinched his nipples, "You're not fucking me, no matter how hard you try. And you better not cum, either. Remember how you left me this morning? And you seriously think Keiko is better looking than I am?"

"I was joking...no one is more beautiful than you are...please, stop teasing me," he gasped.

She closed her eyes and leaned forward letting the man's plump head press just inside her. She rubbed her clit against him as she played with her nipples. She felt herself getting close to cumming wanting to as much as she ever had but stopped and disregarding the disappointed groans, crawled up and straddled the man's face. "You liked how my panties smelled, here's the source," she said softly.

Ed didn't hesitate and opened his mouth to taste her beautiful shaved pussy. He had to swallow the juices flowing out of her as he drove his tongue between those slick lips and into her hole.

Christie wished she hadn't cuffed him, wanting his hands on her breasts and maybe a finger in her ass, but she ground against his face, feeling that long tongue fuck her eager twat. "That's it, fuck my cunt and put your tongue up in there. You know that's all you're going to have inside me. Go on, deeper. I want your tongue deep inside me." She grabbed her breasts, squeezing and mashing them as she pressed against the man's face. She had to let up periodically to let him breathe, but she felt him inside her, exploring all of her. She looked wistfully back at that beautiful cock and sighed, "I know what would make you happy. Keiko's tits rubbing all over that frustrated dick of yours. Or, perhaps she'd suck on it for you. I'll bet her pussy is incredibly tight. You saw how tiny she is. Your fat cock might hurt her, but you'd love to try, wouldn't you?"

Ed groaned and humped the air wishing Christie would just touch him. He knew, one touch and he'd explode. He loved the girl's twat riding his face, but if only she'd decide she needed a cock...if only he could get some release.

Christie's eyes were closed thinking about that cock ready to explode, how great it would feel pulsing inside her spewing millions of sperm into her womb. She suddenly couldn't hold back anymore, remembering her Sex-Ed teacher telling the class there were 100 million sperm in each ejaculate and how all the girls got excited hearing that. "Oh fuck! Yes, that's iiiiiitttt, Yesssssssss. Uh, uh, uh, uhhhhh." She grunted as she exploded on his face. In the back of her mind, she wondered if she were bruising Ed's lips but didn't care as the waves of pleasure pulsed through her.

After what felt like a minute, she flopped over onto her side, breathing heavily. She looked over at the smeared face, the sweating body, and his rock-hard pulsing cock. There was a pool of pre-cum on his lower stomach. She had the thought she should suck him off or fuck him but instead rolled off the bed. She leaned over and pulled her panties off his face. "I think I should shower now. Will you be able to take care of yourself after I get these cuffs off?" She said sweetly. Seeing the intense look on his face, she patted his cock, "Let me get the key." She rolled over to the bedside table and pulled the key out of the bag.

Ed watched as Christie's tits flopped around as she crawled onto the bed wanting to grab his dick as soon as he could. He stopped seeing the concerned look on the girl's face. "What? No, really? The key doesn't work?"

Christie looked at the key and the cuff and groaned, "Oh shit. It's the wrong key. Let me call Maria." She picked up the phone.

"Is Maria around? Sure...Maria, Um, it's Christie." She started laughing, "Yes, They're great. Just one problem, you gave me the wrong key...I probably should have...Thanks. Yes, great, thanks." She looked at the naked man. "She'll be right here."

Ed looked panicked, "Wait, I'm naked. I mean, please cover me up." He said writhing against the cuffs.

Grinning, Christie grabbed her bikini bottoms and draped them across his balls. Laughing, she tried to adjust it, but his entire cock stuck out above the tiny patch. She jumped off the bed and grabbed her robe hearing the soft knocking.

Ed felt his face get totally flushed seeing Christie answer the door and let a beautiful Latina girl in. He saw the girl stare at his cock appreciatively before handing a key to Christie.

Christie, handed the key back to Maria, "Can you do me a favor? Can you get him out of those for me? I really need to shower." She stopped at the doorway and giggled, "Or you can make him suffer a bit more. He left me hanging this morning.

Ed watched stunned as the blonde headed into the bathroom and the dark-haired girl sat on the bed and looked him up and down. "Please, can you get me out of these so I can get dressed?" He begged, seeing her hesitate.

Maria pulled the bikini bottoms off his balls and looked at them, "I should wash these for Mrs. Matthews." She dropped them on the bed and reached down and stroked his cock. "This is very nice, Mr. Matthews. Would you like me to take care of this for you?"

Ed paused hearing the shower go on, but as he felt the small soft hand stroking his aroused penis, he nodded. He didn't blink and the girl undressed slowly. His eyes traveled down her body and saw the soft, furry triangle between her legs. "Maria, come here, I'd like to taste you." He said staring at the soft-looking, dark bush.

Maris grinned and crawled up and lowered her pussy onto the older man's face. "I see you've been busy with that mouth of yours." She giggled, "I'll bet you make the Mrs. very happy doing that," she sighed, "Oh, yes. Yes." She gently humped against the man's active tongue. She felt him explore all of her crotch and suddenly remembered that nice fat hunk of flesh. "Thank you, Mr. Matthews, but I want to taste you now.

Ed watched eagerly as the small-breasted girl slid off his face and turned around and begin stroking his neglected cock. He wished he could reach up and stroke that tight-trimmed pussy and rounded ass right in front of him. But he soon forgot about that as her warm mouth engulfed his aching erection. 'Finally!' he thought as her lips wrapped around his aching shaft and bobbed her head up and down. It felt wonderful, and he knew he wasn't going to be able to hold off, "Maria, wait...I'm so close," he said, hoping she'd let him cum in her mouth. She pulled his cock out of her mouth and rather than finishing him off with her hand she spun around, straddled his waist, and lowered herself onto his cock.

"Ooooohh. Mr. Matthews, this is so fat." She raised herself off, then took a bit more getting used to being so stretched. Finally, as she accommodated the girth, she dropped all the way down with a long moan. As she rode up and down the thick cock, she sighed, "Mr. Matthew, you have a very nice cock. So nice and thick. But, you need this more than I do so don't worry about me, you just cum. That's it, you can finish inside me." She reached back and stroked his balls, "Go on, just release all of it in me."

Ed couldn't take any more and raised his hips off the bed and felt relief flood through his entire body as he felt spurt after spurt of his cum splash against her cervix.

Maria ground against him, wishing she hadn't urged him on as she felt herself close to cumming. When she felt him collapse, she lay on top of him, "Feel better now?" She expected his slimy cock to soften and slip out but felt him still rigid inside her. She decided to grind against it pleasuring herself and grunted encouragingly when she felt him push back into her.

Christie dropped her towel and grabbed a bra and panties, "I should have warned you, Maria, he sometimes needs a bit more attention before he loses that thing." She pulled on a dress. "I'm heading down to the library to look at a book I saw earlier. Ed, you better make her really happy. You two have fun."

Ed watched in amazement as Christie left. Maria reached up to unlock the cuffs and as he rubbed his wrists he saw the girl sit up. "You probably should drop the Mr. stuff. Call me Ed."

"Ok, Ed, I like my men helpless but they can't play with my tits," Maria said as she pulled his hands onto her breasts.

* * *

Christie was sitting in front of the fire reading when she heard the door open behind her. She heard a familiar voice asking if she wanted anything. Without turning, she asked nervously, "Emile? Is that you?" She watched as a tall man came around her chair, "It's Robert actually. But yes. That was me in the room earlier. Can I get you anything?"

Christie sat stunned, "Um, I'm sorry. I could use some water." She hesitated, "I...uh...Did you want something?"

Robert grinned, "You have no idea. But I'm fine." He turned to the door, "Ah John, there you are, Christie, meet John, aka Ronald."

Christie stood up and suddenly felt naked knowing these two men watched her debase herself earlier in the day...knowing they look upon her as a slut, a woman easily taken. She was still wet from the attention Ed gave her and knew they could smell the sex on her. She shivered seeing them look at her knowing where their thoughts were. "I'm sorry about that. I've never done anything like that before. I'm not really a slut."

The men laughed, "Relax, we knew it was a game the Reverend was playing. You are off the hook." Robert laughed, "But we can get you water and anything from the kitchen."

Christie laughed, "A meal? Never mind, kind of an inside joke." She came over and hugged each man. "I really am sorry about earlier though." She hesitated, "I did say if...well, look. I'm not going to say I would, but perhaps don't take the option off the table yet."

Robert looked at her, "Why? I mean, I'd like to think that perhaps...but are you sure?"

"Christie laughed, "It is actually a bit exciting knowing there are two studs to whom I owe some pussy," she said looking at Robert, "and my ass, also." She finished looking at John. "I realize I probably would say we can't do it, but I'm not saying that now. It makes me excited you two will be looking at me like that." She kissed each man on the cheek and headed towards the door. She stopped and turned, "I guess I'll pass on the water right now." She continued softly, "In a way I wish you'd called me on that. I am really curious what I would have said."

Robert and John grinned, watching the beautiful married woman leave.

12