The Lobbyist Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened up to show me how much I had unloaded in her, then closed her mouth and swallowed.

"I guess my boyfriend is a 'Big Shot' after all!" She laughed.

"I know I lasted more than a minute that time."

"Okay, minuteman, you need to get out of here before my parents get home."

"Won't that make them suspicious with me not being here?"

"Not as much as that 'I just fucked your daughter and then shot cum in her mouth' look on your face."

Kay is still like that. Five years into our marriage and two kids later. I guess God didn't care if she fucked me before we married as things have gone great. She has kept her promise to fuck me silly.

Now it was time to tell her how I screwed up. All of our friends stayed with what they had taken in college. Even though they had what I considered boring paycheck jobs they didn't suffer from some of my fuck-ups that seemed to pop up to haunt me from time to time.

I opted to wait for the kids to be in bed and my daily load of seed deep in Kay's hot little cunt before bringing up the subject. Kay got up to shower as I spoke.

"Say, Nips. I've got something we need to talk about."

Kay turned around to look at me. She stopped with her feet apart. Cum started to run down her thighs. More her than me as usual.

"What's happened now?" It was a sound of worry and disgust.

I told her briefly about the problem.

"Well, we better call Kenny." I hated it when she called him Kenny,

"Already done it. Made an appointment for Thursday. Can your mom watch the kids?"

"I guess so. If she can pry herself from her porn stash." Kay was grinning. I guess she knew I needed a little reassurance.

Thursday came around quickly. I was aware of how close it was to the time of the appointment with Ken when Kay called. She had just dropped the kids off with her Mom and was headed my way. She came in carrying some clothes in one of those drycleaner bags.

"Just have to change, Sweetie, then we can be on our way." Kay bubbled.

That wasn't a real surprise. Kay went to her mother with the kids wearing Capri pants and a sweatshirt. What she would want to wear to see Kenny would be a little more dressy. When she was around our families or someone from the Ward she would wear something boringly Mormon-like. From her looks when she came out from changing in the restroom it was hard to believe she was a Mormon mom with two kids.

"Wow! All dressed to see Kenny are we?"

"Cool it. I'll get Kenny worked up when he gets to see what he passed up and he won't charge us as much. You know attorneys and how they love money."

"Gawd Damn, Kay. Why don't you just flash him your pussy and maybe he will pay us?"

"Don't be crude." Kay replied as I opened the door to Kenny's office for her. His receptionist showed us right in. Kenny didn't even let us get seated before starting in on my problem.

"Sounds like you are in for a shit load of trouble. What did you do to piss them off? Your first problem is being a registered Democrat in a State where most every one else has little elephants on their jammies. If you were a Republican, where the smart money is, they probably would have waived the penalties and most likely even the fines. Looks like you fucked yourself on this one."

Ken had a satisfied look as he leaned back in his chair. "The worst thing that can happen is you pay the whole thing. Or, maybe it would be a good time to make a campaign contribution. It might be an investment that could pay off more than once for you."

"You mean bribe someone?" I asked.

"No, hell, no. A contribution!" Ken winked. "Your thinking of South America or Mexico where it's a bribe for an American company to get its way down there. Here with Utah Republicans it's a contribution. Opens lots of doors. Unless you want one closed. It can close a door, too."

"It would kind of go against my beliefs to donate money to a Republican."

"Do you see any Democrats that could help you with your problem?"

The cocksucker kept looking at Kay and she kept smiling back at him while I wrestled with the whole scenario. I just wanted to save my business and get it over with.

"Maybe, I should just pay the fine and penalties."

"Man, you do sound like a Democrat. Take the lesser of two evils. What are you looking at? Maybe fifteen, twenty thousand to pay them off?"

"Jesus, Honey!" Kay interrupted, "How did you let that happen?" Kay hadn't asked how much I owed before and this seemed to be a piss poor time to ask.

"Look, Dude, Let me suggest a Lobbyist. Pay him a couple of thousand, then get the connection to donate about five grand to the right politician and you would be in the clear. Change your shit voter registration to Republican and maybe we can even swing some State of Utah business your way in the bargain. That's how you get things done."

Even though what Kenny was saying made sense, I couldn't get over him not taking his eyes of Kay. I gave her a glance while I thought it over. She had her hands in her lap and her back arched. She had a coy smile on her face while she used the inside of her arms to squeeze her tits together. This made her D-Cups look even more inviting. And, those nipples were at work trying to fight their way through the front of her dress.

"What do we do?" I felt I was interrupting something.

"First of all, like I said, get your ass to the Clerk's office and make yourself a Republican. I have just the lobbyist for you. He was in the Legislature for three terms. Knows his way around. I'll tell him the deal and have him call you."

"Should I strap my Dog in a carrier on top of my car?"

"So, you want to be a smart ass? I'll have you know the candidate's dog loved being on top of the car."

"Okay, thanks. Can I pay you now or do you want to bill me? I can drop a check with your girl on the way out."

"No, no charge this time." Ken grinned as he looked at Kay. I got up from the chair and headed out the door.

"That was so hot!" Kay was holding onto my arm as we walked to the elevator. "You were glaring at Ken, Ken was staring at me and I was sitting there with no panties. I got a little bit worked up."

"Jesus, Kate. What is that all about? Trying to impress the old boyfriend?"

"No, got hold of one of Mom's books the other day. This woman was teasing men by not wearing underwear and getting all hot. I thought this was a good time to try it out. I got pretty wet."

We got into the elevator and I pushed the button for the parking level.

"I can't believe you did that." I tried to sound scornful even though I could feel my cock start to swell from the whole idea of it.

"If you don't believe me as it made me hot, check me out." The elevator doors had closed.

"What if they have a camera in here?"

"I don't see one. If there is, who cares? Reach up behind me and feel under me from the back."

Kay took a half step away from me to make a little more room between her legs. I had always been a sucker for the look of Kay's womanhood from behind. I reached under her hem and moved my hand towards her pussy. There was a wet glob on the inside of the back of her skirt from where she had be sitting. I moved my hand on up to find her juices flowing from her slit. The side of my hand slid in between her cunt lips which were puffy and distended. Some of her wetness seeped down into my palm. It made her squirm a little.

The light came on to show that we would stop for someone else before we reaching the parking level. I was expecting another lawyer or some accountant type to be getting on. I started to remove my hand from Kay's snatch.

"Don't you dare take you hand out of there!" Kay, sort of barked it as an order. I just knew we were getting caught. At least it couldn't be that dick head Ken.

The car stopped and the door opened. There were seven woman standing there. All dressed in business attire. They got on with their backs to us. Two stood beside Kay. The bunch of them were wrapped up in typical woman talk. Someone's kid was sick, another was going back to a store to buy a pair of shoes she saw at lunch.

Kay made a hunch down move on my hand and rocked forward a couple of inches. This caused two of my fingers to slip into her. She began to fuck herself on my hand. The girls kept talking oblivious to my wife getting herself off. With no one paying attention, Kay took her hand to her crotch at the front of her dress and pushed my fingers in even deeper. I wiggled my fingers a little. Kay did most of the work as she seemed to know exactly what she wanted.

The door opened and they all exited into the lobby. Kay kept up her movements while they left and the doors closed to take us to parking. As the door closed Kay came down hard on my hand.

"Oh, fuck, oh fuck, door please don't open yet. Ugnhhhhh! Oh, God, thank you baby! Thank you! Thank you!"

My hand was all soaked and sticky. Kay was all crazy enthusiastic about cumming in a public place.

"Sweet Jesus, Kay! Are you alright?

"Fuck yes! Better than alright."

"What if you didn't get off?

"Then you would be finishing me in the car."

I was still looking at her wetness on my hand.

"Look at what you did to me." It wasn't really a complaint.

"Big Wussey. Why don't you lick it off?" Kay teased.

As we got to the car I was going to open the door for her. I examined my hand again."

"Give me your hand, you big geek."

Kay grabbed my hand and started to lick the palm and then around to the back, taking attention to sucking each finger into her mouth. I was pretty well stunned by this action.

"Don't think that I had never tasted my own pussy before. Seriously, if I could get my mouth on my own cunt you'd be looking for a place to live."

"I didn't know I married a lesbian." Again, my wife doing something weird, yet exciting.

"It's not like I'm going down on some other woman. Don't you think I taste good?"

"Yes, you sure do!"

"Good, you can suck my clit and clean me up when we get to the car."

"We'll get caught."

"No we won't. The woman in the book laid in the back seat. The man leaned in and ate her out. When a security guard approached the man had put his jacket on the floor by the seat. He took his jacket like he needed it and the woman stayed laid out in the seat when he closed the door. The guard wasn't even suspicious."

"Damn Kay. I don't know whether to forbid you from reading books or by you a whole library of them."

"Trust me ... you don't want to do any forbidding."

"Is going without panties you new MO?"

"My method of operation is whatever feels good at the moment."

Within a couple of months after our Temple Marriage Kay informed me that she didn't like to wear her church garments. She would sometimes wear them around family to be careful of not to received their displeasure with the situation. I didn't mind. I considered it a bonus for taking Kay as my bride. Without the Temple Garments he always wore and bra and panties to my knowledge ... apparently until today.

"It's pretty exciting to me to know I am not covered down there. The surprise was how much my public hair tickled my thighs. The woman in the book kept her pussy shaved."

"Can we look forward to that ... shaving down there?"

"No, Good Lord, no. I'm a woman, not a little girl. Why? Would you like that?"

"I don't know. They didn't even shave you when you had the kids. Maybe ... I can't say."

"Well, one day we may give it a try. I waited my first 12 years for it to grow. I don't want to give it up. Maybe give it a little trim."

I clicked the key fob to unlock the SUV. Kay was walking to my side of the car. She walked until she stopped by the second door. She was serious. My wife wanted me to eat her cunt in the back seat. We did have to park near the back row and the space beside us was open. It didn't look like any cameras were pointed our way and none near by.

I opened the door and Kay backed in, having raised her dress before leaning back. What a sloppy mess. Her girl cum was running out of her slit and down her thighs. Her juices were matted into her bush. I must have spent too much time looking. Kay put two fingers over her clit and started to massage.

I leaned forward and she put her other hand on the back of my head, guiding me towards her messy opening. I started in cleaning her up. It looked like a dozen guys had jacked off on her and more was still running out. I had always enjoyed how wet she could get with a little stimulation.

My job didn't take too long. Her cum was still wet in her bush. I sucked it out and then all around before going after her open gash to finish the job. She kept rubbing her clit with one hand. I found the other trying to cover both nipples. When I pinched on her nipple, her pubic mound heaved into my face. Still has her sex drive driven by those awesome nipples.

In less than a minute I was trying to swallow another rush from her overheated cunt. risking having my neck snapped, being smothered, or totally having my head ripped from my body. Kay was trembling, almost convulsing. I was telling myself I had done one hell of a job on her.

Now, calmed down a bit, Kay was rolling around like she wanted to do it all over again.

"Wow! We didn't get caught. I was hoping we would."

"You wanted us to get caught?"

"Fuck yes! Didn't you?"

That's my Kay. One minute a fuck machine with sex the only thing that mattered. In an hour we would be picking up the kids. She would be "MOM" again. She'd look just like some young Mormon bitch that fucks a couple of times per year just in hopes of getting pregnant so she could stuff another kid in the minivan. No one could ever guess the lust hidden within her hot little loins.

Kay spent the night acting like some homecoming queen that had just fucked the whole team and I was the student manager. When it came time for bed, I got skipped over. I had one of those hardons a cat couldn't scratch. Not that she should care as she got hers.

About 2:00 AM I woke up with my wife trying to straddle my face. She was wet, but not soaked like earlier in the day.

"Come on Honey. Wake up. I realized I had a the fun today and didn't take care of my man. Eat me for a few minutes. Then I'll fuck you good."

I didn't have a choice. Her knee came down on the other side of my head. It was either eat or die. Now fully awake, I sucked hard and ran my tongue up her slit. I could hear her moan even with my ears covered by her thighs. She started to cum and I had to swallow fast.

Trying to catch my breath, I felt Kay slide back and place my cock at the entrance to her pussy. She settled down and took me to the balls on the first stroke. She started slow, dangling her tits in front of my face. There was no mystery there as to what she wanted. Kay's best orgasms are when her tits are being mauled by my tongue and teeth.

My day had been such that I wasn't going to last long. While my wife was coming down hard on my shaft I asked what had gotten into her.

"I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep. So, I decided to read some more in my book, The woman was in a hotel room with guy. You know the rest as to what happened. I need to take care of you and I need to cum again."

Taking care of me took only another minute or so as heated up as Kay was.. She managed to get one more orgasm when she felt my seed hit inside her. It was one of those "What the Fuck?" moments. Life is a surprise.

To be continued ...

12