The Locker Room Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica looked down, smiled at his penis, and then slid off of him. He now saw his dick, rock hard, in all of its glory, on display for all these girls. He looked at her in fear. She smiled back.

"Well Jake," she started, "since we've gotten you all worked up, it's only fair that we let you have some fun too. But not too much fun. If you go over the cliff, you'll regret it. Trust me." Jake came to a sudden realization of what they were about to do to him, and what he couldn't do.

Jake said, "Please, don't do this. I am waiting for Jenny. I have been for a long time. Don't do this!" Part of him believed it, but part wanted whatever these girls were going to do to him.

Jessica chuckled, "well that's just too bad, Jake. You're far too good looking for us to give up this opportunity." She winked at him. A few girls chuckled; most of them were still focusing on his hard package.

With that, Jessica moved down to his waist and grabbed his cock quickly, moving it around from side to side. Jake let out a quick yelp, which the girls seemed to enjoy. She continued stroking it, gradually moving towards a standard hand job. He did the best to suppress his urges, for fear of what would happen if he ejaculated.

Despite his bets efforts, after about 4 minutes, with the help of her natural lubrication (saliva), he could feel the tingling sensation of pressure building at the base of his penis. "She knows what she's doing," Jake thought, struggling to keep his cool. After about 2 minutes more, he couldn't hold out any more.

He started to tense up, and before he came, he could only get out the words "oh, no".

Cum jetted out of his dick, going all over Jessica's hand, and into her hair. Jessica jumped away from him, cursing.

"You didn't even have the courtesy to tell me you were cumming?!" she yelled. "You little panty boy... You'll learn your lesson now..."

She walked up to him, sat on his chest, and shoved her hand, which was still covered in his cum, into his mouth. In his dizzied state, he didn't realize at first what had happened. Once he did, he did everything in his power to get her to pull her hand out.

He was choking, gagging on her hand, and further revolted by the taste of his own semen in his mouth. He didn't know how girls liked this stuff. Another girl hit his cock and balls hard, causing him to scream and open wider yet. She wiped the length of her hand and fingers on his lips, making sure he got all of it.

Jessica stood up, obviously angry at Jake. "See, told you you'd be punished. Girls, you can have some fun with him now. I'm going to clean up." With that, she walked toward the showers, presumably to clean his hot juices out of her hair.

Immediately, several girls approached Jake from all directions. The first he recognized was Cindy.

"So," she said to him, "you knocked my clothes into the shower earlier, trying to steal my underwear. Serves you right." She was wearing only a sports bra and athletic shorts.

"It's time for a little payback, Jake." said Cindy. Jake thought, "there's more?!?"

Cindy said, "Since you tried to take something from me, I want something in return." With that, she stripped off her bottoms, revealing her neatly trimmed bush. All things considered, Jake was ecstatic to see the full thing he only glimpsed earlier.

"Eat me. Now." She squatted over Jake's head, and lowered herself down onto him, forcing her vagina onto his mouse and nose. He had no choice but to breathe in her pussy. Her legs were stretched out left and right; she was doing the splits over Jake's head.

Jake could hardly breathe. He had to take large gulps of air through his mouth, which only served to stimulate Cindy further. The pungent aroma of her sex was overwhelming. Even though he had no choice but to participate, he was starting to enjoy it.

As Jake was occupied with Cindy, Becky came up and sat down by his cock. Now that he was nearly at full mast again, she slowly touched his penis, learning about it. She started massaging it, feeling it, and stroking it in different patterns, learning how it reacted to her. A few other girls seemed to take an interest in her efforts, wanting to learn how to pleasure a man.

As the forced cunnilingus continued, the group of on-looking girls fell silent, focusing on what was happening between her legs. Jake was now taking a more active role in Cindy's pleasure. He was licking around with his tongue, using his nose to tickle her clitoris. Occasionally, her pubic hair would tickle his nose, and he would start to sneeze, which would only result in Cindy grinding her pussy harder into his face.

Becky traded places with another girl, who wanted to play with his dick. Jake couldn't see who was touching him, but combined with the aroma of Cindy's pussy, he was nearly in heaven.

Just as Cindy started to chant something about Jake being a "clit-sucking panty-boy", the room was suddenly filled with the squealing sound of an exterior door opening. The girls all quickly jumped and turned, looking to see who was coming in. Through the glare of the bright sun outside, they see the shocked, freckled face of none other than Jenny Oliver walk through the door, coming back to get something out of her locker.

Jenny stops in the doorway, stunned by what she sees. The door swings closed, hitting her on her backside, startling her. For a few moments, the room stays silent. She looks around at the girls, and they look back at her. It seems no one knows what to do. Then Jenny breaks the silence.

"What on earth is going on in here? Jake, what are you doing? Are you alright?"

By this time, Cindy had dismounted Jake, and the girls had moved away from him, giving Jenny a clear line of sight to him. She can't help but see his package, in all of its hard glory, slick with his pre-cum and the saliva of a few girls. She gulps before continuing.

"Why is he tied up? Is someone going to tell me what is going on?"

"Calm down, Jenny." This was from Jessica, just having returned from the showers. She was nude, still wet; her hair clung to her head. As she walked, her hips swayed. Jake's eyes were locked on her.

Jessica continued, "We found Jake in here, unconscious on the floor. We're just giving him a little payback."

"That's nonsense; the other boys probably threw him in here as a prank!"

"He confessed to coming in here himself. We're giving him what he deserves," she said, gesturing to the phones and cameras several girls around the room held.

"I can't believe this. I'm getting the coach," she said, as she started walking towards the door.

Immediately, Jessica called, "grab her!" Before she could get within 5 feet of the door, she was captured by 3 girls, and practically dragged back to the raised platform where Jake was tied.

"Since Jake here seems to have a little crush on Jenny, why don't we give him a little show of our own? After all, she did want to help him," said Jessica, with a sinister smile on her face.

The girls holding Jenny took the hint, and savagely ripped off her clothing. First her jacket and pants, then her blouse, panties and bra. She was now completely nude in a matter of a few seconds. Jake had a great view, but he was too stunned to enjoy it. They moved to tie her down right next to Jake. After some finagling and fussing about with their makeshift bonds, Jenny was secured to the floor directly to Jake's right.

Jessica approached, smiling all the way, and bent down on Jenny's right side. She chuckled a few times, and then showed her a small, cylindrical object, which instilled fear in Jenny. She squirmed harder than ever to get free. It was a vibrator. Jessica positioned herself in-between Jenny's legs, and looked at Jake.

"You're going to enjoy this one, panty-boy."

Jenny started to say, "Panty-boy? Wha-," but she was cut off by the vibrator making contact with her clitoris. She immediately felt the waves of pleasure coursing through her body, but she was fighting it. It was inappropriate to have an orgasm in front of all of these girls, and especially Jake.

She tried to squirm away from Jessica's grasp, but she was helpless to resist the onslaught of pleasure entering her body through her crotch. The soft hum of the vibrator and the sounds of Jenny squirming and moaning filled the room. The audience of half-naked teenage girls was mesmerized. Undoubtedly, many of them were jealous of Jenny now. Jake could not take his eyes away from her.

Jenny continued to resist, squeezing her eyes shut and moving back and forth forcefully, all to no avail. Jake could tell that she couldn't hold out forever. With the intensity of the vibrator held directly on her clit, he was surprised she had held on for that long.

Jake looked at Jenny's face, trying to make eye contact with her. He said her name.

"Jenny". She continued to squirm. He tried again.

"Jenny." This time, she looked into his eyes, and saw the gentlest, most sincere look she had ever seen in a man. It was a look of knowing, of understanding, and of empathy. A mutual understanding was established between them; Jake new exactly what she was thinking.

"It's ok, Jenny. Let go." And with that, she did.

As the first wave of her climax hit her, she remained silent, a small part of her still defiantly trying to hold on. As the waves continued to hit her, she started convulsing, squirming even more now than before. Jessica still held the vibrator on her. The pleasure was relentless.

As the final, largest wave of her orgasm hit, she gasped in a huge breath and jolted upwards, held back only by her bonds. After staying rigid for about 3 seconds, she slowly sunk back down to the floor, exhausted, both mentally and physically. Jessica shut off the vibrator.

"Now there, you see," she started, "a little fun never hurt anyone. She enjoyed it. And judging by his dick, I bet Jake over here did too. Let's all leave them alone for a while. We should get back out to practice anyways. Untie them."

As a few girls went about untying the two prisoners, the rest finished dressing into their clothing, and eventually all left the locker room. Cindy lingered for a few seconds, her erect nipples obviously poking through her t-shirt.

"We have some unfinished business, Jake. I'll be talking to you later." She winks at him, which confused Jake. He thinks, "Was that a threat, or a promise?" Only time will tell.

Jenny and Jake were now alone, naked, lying flat on the floor next to one another. Jenny sat up, brought her hands up to her face, and stifled a sob.

"I can't believe they made you see that. I can't believe they made me do that." She started to cry.

Jake, somewhat at a loss for words, sat up with her, and laid his arm on her shoulder to comfort her. At first, she hesitated, but she eventually embraced him fully, letting her tears flow free. Her bare breasts were pushed up against his chest, but despite this, his cock was growing soft again. He knew that he needed to support her emotionally during her time of vulnerability.

After her tears and sobs began to slow, Jake tried to explain how this all happened.

"Jenny, I'm sorry this all happened to you. It is my fault." This earned her a quizzical, yet still sad look from Jenny. It was time that he explain the whole story.

He did just that. He told her everything, from the start; why he was in there, what he was supposed to do, and why the girls used him as a sex toy. He still left out the part about Cindy's sex tape.

She was utterly shocked. She sat there motionless for several minutes, trying to process the entire scenario. She finally looked up at him.

"You did that for me?"

"I didn't want you to get hurt. It was worth it."

"I didn't know you cared for me that much."

"Jenny, I do. I care about you, even so much more than that. I only wish that you wouldn't have gotten dragged into this at all. Now we've both been violated in front of all those girls, recorded for who knows how many people to see, and I didn't even get Cindy's panties for Travis. He still might try to hurt you. This has not been the best day."

"You don't worry about Travis, Jake. I'll just have to have you over for the next several days, as my body guard." She smiled at him, and he smiled back.

"I think I can fit it in to my schedule." He hugged her, and she hugged back. His dick was starting to grow hard again.

After a few seconds of looking at each other, enjoying the somewhat-official start to their relationship, they started to again realize that they were both still nude. Her nipples were starting to perk up, and his cock was almost at full mast once more.

"Jenny," Jake said, his nervousness coming out in his voice, "when I saw you, uh, cum like that, it was, well, a nice experience to be here with you. I mean, I know we were both tied up together and forced to cum, but I'm glad I could share it with you." He sheepishly smiled at her.

"You know Jake, that was actually the first time I've been around anyone else when I had one. I've had some before, by myself," she blushed, "but none like that one."

"It's because we shared it. If you know you are with someone who you have feelings for, you know that you are sharing that part of yourself with them. It makes it much stronger."

"Jake?" she said. He looked at her in response.

"I want to share another one with you." She grinned. The biggest smile crossed Jake's face. He was ready to consummate their relationship together.

Without hesitating, Jake got up, and moved his head between her legs. She stopped him.

"No, Jake. I've already been played with. I want you."

Understanding her request, Jake started kissing her, slowly laying the both of them down into the missionary position. He felt her right breast with this hand. It was warm, and her nipple protruded out sharply. She was definitely ready for this.

He readied his cock at the entrance to her womanhood, and looked to her for approval. She nodded yes and smiled, so he proceeded. He slowly pushed his hips forward, feeling around with the head of his penis. Once he found the spot at the lower part of her vagina, he pushed in, sinking the entire head of his cock in her before stopping.

The sensation was phenomenal: it was a warm, tight and slick. He pushed further, not wanting to hurt her, but he met little resistance. To his surprise, her hymen was not there. She seemed to understand his hesitation, and explained.

"I broke it accidentally. I got a little too vigorous with my 'playing' a few years back. You're my first." This statement sent a smile across his face, as if he didn't have enough reason to be happy already.

Once his entire cock was in, he sat still, not wanting to cum prematurely, before the time was right. She was breathing heavily, the slight movements of his cock buried deep within her were turning her on more than a full on fucking would have. It was much more erotic and romantic.

After he couldn't stand it any longer, he pulled out slowly, and then pushed back in slightly faster. This earned him a slight gasp from Jenny. He continued this pattern, slowly increasing power and speed of his strokes. The tightness of her tunnel and the wetness of them both combined to make suction inside her, and a wet slapping noise when he rammed her hard.

She was moaning, urging him to go faster. He happily obliged. He kept fast, powerful strokes in time with her breathing. Her heartbeat quickened more, and she had her second orgasm of the day.

Jake was struggling to still hold on. After her orgasm washed over her, she looked into his eyes, and saw a similar look of desperation and need in his eyes that he saw in hers a short time ago. He was almost asking for permission, denying himself the pleasure until she approved it.

She finally smiled softly at him.

"It's ok, Jake. Let go."

With that, he let his load go, squirting countless streams of hot cum into her soaking wet pussy. The thought never crossed his mind to pull out, and she never said anything about it. They were happy together, and that was what mattered.

They both lay together, exhausted from their mutual orgasms. His penis still partly lay inside her, slowly retracting to its soft state, bringing drips of white cum with it. Both of them had a satisfied, full look on their face. They were happy together.

Jenny got up first, and headed for the showers. Jake quickly followed, not missing a beat. They showered together. They were more focused on cleaning up before anyone came back, but Jake didn't miss an opportunity to lightly slap her butt or suck on a nipple. Jenny felt Jake up a few times as well.

After Jenny was dressed, they stole some gender-neutral gym clothes out of a pile in the coach's office for Jake. Once they were both dressed, they cleaned up everything that they could, including disposing of some shredded clothes, and they were on their way.

Just before they left through the door, Jenny said, "Oh wait, I almost forgot something," and ran back towards the lockers. Jake followed her over, curious.

She pulled something out of a locker, relocked the door, and walked over to him.

"Can't forget these, my handsome hero..." She handed him a pair of panties from Cindy's locker.

He smiled and put them in his pants pocket to give to Travis later, which would ensure they would have no issues with him. Jake grabbed Jenny's hand, kissed her on the lips, and they walked out of the locker room together. An old chapter in their lives had ended, and now a new chapter in their lives together had begun.

12