The Locker Room Glory Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she fought to swallow the man's jizz and to clean herself up, the cock quickly disappeared. On the other side she heard the door open and shut again, and the man leave the locker room in a hurry. But she didn't think much of it, instead focusing on getting cleaned up and gone before the janitors got there. so she scooped up every bit of come on her face and popped it into her mouth. She realized her makeup was a little off, so she pulled out her makeup things and a pocket mirror to quickly touch it up so it didn't look so obvious she was just sucking dick. Then after all was said and done, she grabbed her bag and left for the door.

She didn't check the hall this time, deciding instead that there was no time. But she immediately regretted it as her heart sunk deep into her chest as she stepped out into a man standing there. The man was Mr. Tucker, and a morbidly sadistic grin plastered his face.

"So my hunch was correct. Based on the color of your lipstick, and the pink marks on my dick, you're the glory hole girl all the boys in my classes have been whispering about."

"Wh-Wh-Sorry I've got to go Mr. Tucker!" She said as she tried to step past him.

He grabbed her arm and with his immense strength held her in place, "Oh no you're not. This is extremely against the school rules, and I should have you expelled for this. I knew from yesterday, how quickly you were moving and how rowdy you looked, that you must'a been up to something."

"P-Please let me go, my mom is waiting for me at home." Kelly was putting on her most desperate attempt at a feminine voice.

"Oh I'm sure she is, but I need you to come with me." He said as he began to drag her down the hall.

She couldn't fight him. His arms were nearly the size of her head. She only fought for a minute before giving in and letting him drag her to the corner. They made their way down the halls, but as they got to the final turn Mr. Tucker surprised her. On their right was the principal's office, but instead he took her left and directly into his room. He practically threw her into the room, and slammed the door shut behind them, locking it.

"Now, I don't think that I need to bother our principal with this, he's a busy man after all. Besides, I think I can handle this situation. I just need to know a few things. Firstly, I'm not sure I recognize you. What's your name?" He said with a grin.

"M-My... It's... Kelly." She nearly hit herself in embarrassment having given him the fake name she thought of that was so close to her real name.

"Hm. Okay. Kelly what?"

"Uh... Smith..." She lied through her embarrassed teeth.

"Hm... Okay Kelly Smith, How old are you?"

"Um... 18, why?"

"Just need to know what year you're in. And if you're 18 then that means you're a senior, so unless I'm mistaken I probably should've had you as a student by this point."

"Uh... Yeah."

"Hm. Right. Look, I have a few things I need you to do for me right now. Okay?"

"Okay."

"First, go sit in that seat back there." He said as he pointed to Kent's regular seat.

"Uh, yeah okay..." She said as she slowly walked to the back row and sat down in her seat.

"Right okay. Here, now write your name for me." He said as he handed her a piece of paper and a pen off his desk.

She began writing, but had to catch herself before she instinctively wrote 'Kent'. After she had written her name, she handed it to him. He inspected it, and grinned once more. He put the paper back on his desk and leaned up against it.

"Great, only one more thing I need from you."

"What's that?"

"To improve your girl voice, Kent."

"Wh- What?"

"Yeah, it could really use some improvement. Outside of that, there are a few other things that could improve, but overall I would say you're doing great with this whole 'Kelly' thing. And you suck dick like a pro, I mean goddamn you were really somethin'."

Kelly's face was a searing red now, "How'd you-"

"Easy. Not only was your voice kinda a giveaway, but your handwriting is the same, and I nearly recognized your face yesterday. Seeing you sat there in your seat sealed the deal."

Kelly couldn't say anything, but her face was red like the sun.

"So Kent, or Kelly I guess, I understand you're some kind of faggot. Right?"

"What? N-no. Look I really need to get h-"

"Not a faggot? Look at you. You're dressed like a girl, and not even ten minutes ago your cute lips were wrapped around my dick. How are you going to sit there and tell me you're not a homo. Are you one of those people that consider themselves a girl? Are you a sissy?"

"I- I... Please let me go."

"Well that's no answer. I'll go with that. Kelly the sissy. And I would love to let you go, but we still haven't addressed the actual issue here. I, your math teacher, have caught you in the act of givin' a blowjob on school grounds. And that could get you expelled, ruining your educational life. Not to mention I imagine it could ruin your social life as well, everybody knowing you're a sissy and all."

"No... Please don't tell anyone, I'm sorry."

"Oh I don't want you to be sorry, I want you to be better. And I'm afraid that there's only two ways this happens, either I tell the administration of your infringement, along with your fellow students, or you do as I ask."

"You... Don't have any evidence!"

"Oh but I do." He said as he reached for his bag sitting by his chair. He pulled out his cellphone and pulled up his photos app. He started by showing photos he had taken from the security footage that showed Kelly running into Mr. Tucker from the day prior. Then as kelly was sitting there in shocked horror, Mr. Tucker pulled away his phone, tapped a few times, then a flash showed on the back of his phone multiple times. He grinned, "For starters these photos clearly show your face and whole body. Not only does what you've been wearing break dress code, but rumor has it some girl heard you in the stall the other day and recorded you in the act from over the stall. All I would need to do is find that video and cross reference it with these photos to prove you're the same person."

Kelly was flabbergasted. Not only had she sat still for her photos to be taken, but Mr. Tucker had complete shots of her on the security camera, and knew about a video of her that she had no idea of. She could hardly speak.

"Go ahead, take your time in thinking about it. But just know, you either agree to do as I say right now, or you leave today and come back tomorrow to everyone knowing your dirty little secret."

Kelly had to take a deep breath, "What do you want?" She sighed reluctantly.

"Simple," He said as he tucked the phone back into his pocket and sat back on his desk, "You're a promising sissy. You nearly had me fooled the first time, 'cause your makeup, hair, and clothes are spot on. With a little work here and there, and practicing a girly voice you could really be somethin' else."

Kelly stood up from her chair and cautiously walked closer to the front of the room, put off by his words she looked at him with a strange sideways glare.

He went on, "If I may share something personal with you Kelly, my wife at home has been quite prudent recently. She's been unhappy, and refuses to help me satisfy my needs. I love her, but she can be quite a pain in the ass sometimes, especially when I go for a week or two without any form of relief and have to come sit before a classroom of jackass high school students. What I really need is another pair of helping hands to relieve that kind of stress."

Kelly was shocked and looked almost appalled, "What? Mr. Tucker, how could you even ask something like that?!" Kelly put on her best horrified and disgusted voice, still feminine for some reason, but couldn't help the small whisper in her mind that kinda liked the idea.

"Easily, like I am right now. I want you to be my personal sissy. I know how it sounds, but trust me I can tell you'll love it. I'll help you, train you, and show you the life you obviously crave. I'll buy you clothes, toys, makeup, anything a sissy girl could need. And all I would ask of you is to soothe my every desire."

"You're blackmailing me... To be your sex slave."

"Blackmail is a strong word, but yes."

"Um..."

"It's really not much to ask. If anything, you get a lot out of it. It's a win-win situation if you agree. And if you don't, then the only one losing is you."

Kelly didn't want to. She was disgusted that her own teacher of all people would do such a thing to her. She was trying to think of some way to get out of it, some way to clear her name. But Kelly had been beaten. And a little buzz in her head loved the idea. She was only angry at herself, both for being so reckless, and for her tiny dick now stiffening in her panties.

"I'm going to need an answer, Kelly."

"Fine, I guess. I have no choice."

"Perfect. You start now," He said as he stood up and began to unzip his pants, "Just another quickie." He pulled his large white penis out from its restraints to fall free.

Kelly looked at it, appalled and delighted. She waited, but saw the leftover pink lipstick marks, reminding her that this was nothing new to her. She sighed once more and began to walk up to Mr. Tucker, kneeling before him. She took his penis in one hand and began to pump it. It grew to it's full length quickly, and soon the hard shaft was warm in her hands and was begging her mouth on. She looked up and saw that same sadistic smile on Mr. Tuckers face, the same one she assumed he had when she blew him the first time.

Kelly leaned in and touched her lips to his head. This time he didn't force her, and let her move in at her own pace as she parted her lips and let his warm shaft onto her tongue. She started slow, bobbing up and down most of his shaft. She heard him reach for something, but when she tried to look up his hand held her head down. She resigned to keep going. She was picking up the speed as she heard him once again start taking photos on his phone. She could feel her cheeks red, but she knew it meant nothing.

"Good slut. Right where you were meant to be. In your place, on my dick." Mr. Tucker said.

Kelly tried to pull back to say something, but his hand held her down and she only mumbled in response.

"Now now, no need to talk with your mouth full. Finish what you're doing, then you may speak. I can tell you've been wanting this. Even now, defeated and sad, you're putting everything into it. Your wonderful mouth is really on another level, you know that?"

Kelly closed her eyes and ignored him.

"You were made for this. Feel how you're working that shaft. Milking it with your tongue and throat. You were made to please real men. God made you a boy by accident, but you found your way to your true calling. Being a dick hungry whore."

Kelly in anger and frustration was moving fast now, trying desperately to finish him off. She grabbed it with both hands and worked it in and out of her mouth with no relent. She could feel him tensing up. And finally, without warning, he grabbed her head with both hands and forced her all the way down. Every inch thrust into her mouth, delving into her throat by surprise and cutting off her oxygen. She was beginning to panic at the intrusion, but Mr. Tucker's strength overcame anything she could muster. He began to come straight down her throat, robbing her of the pleasure to taste her reward. She was running out of air as he held her, and she began to pound on his legs for him to let go. Finally he let her free, so she tore herself off and began to gasp for air. He hadn't completely finished, and the final few strands sprayed onto her face.

"Perfect. I want you to remember this. To remember your place. You can go now, but don't even think about trying anything unless you want your life ruined."

Kelly picked up her things, cleaned herself up, and left the room without looking back. She ran to her car and left as quickly as she could manage. Getting home, she cleaned herself up and began to change. Changing back into Kent was strange. He didn't feel right any more, and the thing that he had once loved seemed to weigh on his shoulders like a boulder. He questioned himself, worried he had ruined his life, worried that he was done for. But as his mother returned and dinner was served, life kept going and the world kept spinning. Things seemed normal to everyone but him, and that in some ways eased his mind. Because as long as he did as Mr. Tucker asked, things could stay that way.

The next morning went much like the last. He prepared his things, waited for his mother to leave, and got a new change of clothes in his second bag. When he got to school he veered away from Mr. Tuckers room for as long as he could manage. The rest of his classes went smoothly, and at lunch he sat with one of his only close friends. They seemed none the wiser to what had happened, and Kent wanted so badly to keep things that way. But when that bell rang again, releasing him to fifth period, Kent knew he was in for some punishment.

He walked into math normally, and Mr. Tucker put up a great act. Mr. Tucker showed no signs of any deviation. Nothing suspicious, and definitely not like he had received a blowjob the day prior from a student. Kent found his way to his seat and sunk into it, hiding his head. At one point, Mr. Tucker put a problem up on the board and gave the class a few minutes to work through it silently. And as everyone was heads down, silently working through it Mr. Tucker made his way around the class as if to make sure no one was cheating. When he got to the back row, he placed a piece of paper on Kent's desk. Mr. Tucker walked back up to the front of the class, announcing the end of the question and beginning to talk about the answer. But Kent read the paper.

"Hello sissy, after classes are over today I would like you to skip going to the locker room. Come straight here after getting dressed, and make sure you have your bag to carry things. We can begin your training, and you can hopefully please us both. No more speaking like the boy you aren't when you're dressed. Come to me as Kelly, and I want no signs of Kent."

Math finished quite normally. Sixth period also seemed to fly by. And before he knew it, Kent was waiting for the crowd to disappear once more by his locker. And soon he was walking back from his car with only his changing bag in hand. He passed through the halls and walked into the singular bathroom. Kent then began his transition back into Kelly. Today Kelly's hair was fully brushed out and left to hang over her shoulders. Her makeup was slutty like yesterday, but a pink color over her eyes and a bright red lipstick. Her clothes today were something special, a pair of white panties and bra, a black crop top tee, a crochet white topper, and short black booty shorts. When she finished, she realized she had a few minutes to wait now that she wasn't going straight to the locker room.

She stayed in the bathroom takig a few pictures until the bell rang. After she began to hear the commotion die down, she peaked out to watch the final flocks of students leave. Then she made her way down the halls to Mr. Tucker's room. She walked in and saw Mr. Tucker sitting at his desk.

"Ah! Perfect, my sissy. Come in, we need to get working." He said as he stood up from his chair.

She walked over and set her bag on one of the desks in the front row, then turned to look at him, "What am I going to be doing?"

"A few things. But to start, another blowjob."

She rolled her eyes and kneeled before Mr. Tucker. He pulled his dick out, and the same routine ensued. She wanted not to enjoy blowing her teacher as much as she did, but his long hard dick sent chills all down her body. She once more was beginning to get hard in her panties, and hated herself for it. But she still put every ounce of skill she had into the blowjob, and she could tell by Mr. Tucker's face that it was paying off. Ten minutes later, and Mr. Tucker was once again shooting his spunk all into Kelly's mouth and throat which she happily swallowed.

"Good sissy. Now, I need you to stand up for me and put your hands on my desk."

She got to her feet and reluctantly did as she was asked. When she began to feel Mr. Tucker's hands on her ass, she tensed up in fear.

"Calm down Kelly, no need to be all tense. I just want to see something." He said as his hands slid down her shorts to her crotch where he could feel her stiff tiny cock, "Ah. Just as I suspected. The faggot sissy was getting off on giving head. How funny!" He laughed.

She once again turned red in embarrassment and hung her head low.

"Ah. But no matter how much I enjoy seeing you deny your slutty nature, this just won't do. So Kelly, stay still and don't move. No matter what."

"What does that mean?" She asked, scared.

But he didn't respond. Instead, he grabbed her booty shorts and pulled them along with her panties all the way down to her ankles, revealing her smooth bare ass and stiff tiny dick. Her entire face was searing red, she began to turn but Mr. Tucker reeled back and slapped her ass as hard as he could and warned her to stay still. Mr. Tucker was laughing as he reached for something behind his desk. He moved too quickly for Kelly to see, and before she knew it she could feel him feeling around her little dick. Something cold began to enclose around her, and before she could say anything a click closed the cold metal around her member. She looked down to see the small metal chastity cage pushing her little dick down.

"What the?!" She chirped.

"Can't let my sissy be getting hard or touching herself. I've got to train you only to pleasure yourself by pleasuring others, it's the sissy way. Now, don't move. While I have you like this I need to give you something else." He said, once again shuffling for something behind his desk.

Mr. Tucker pulled out two objects from behind the desk, one of which looked like some kind of small bottle. Kelly heard him open some lid, then an awkward moment of peace. Kelly's mind was straining at the foreign object clasped around her dick, but she had to focus on whatever Mr. Tucker was doing next. Then, it hit her. A moist, cold object appeared between her cheeks. She squealed a bit as it began to push up against her sissy hole.

"Please don't." She begged.

"Shut up slut, it's good for you. Like eating your vegetables." He purred.

She braced herself as he began to push the object into her ass. She had to stifle the pain filled screams as the object tore open her inner walls. It started small then quickly widened out. Before she knew it, her ass was being stretched far more than she could ever imagine, and the pain was unbearable. But after a few seconds of torture, suddenly it all disappeared as her hole closed back down onto a much smaller piece of metal. And the only thing she felt now was a large pressure in her ass.

"Okay, you can walk around now and test out how it feels."

Kelly stood up straight and tried to look around. The feeling in her ass was extremely foreign and uncomfortable, but in a way almost pleasing.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Just a butt plug. To keep you nice and spread for when we start training you."

Kelly gasped at the first step she tried to take, feeling the pressure shift between her legs. She took slow and wide steps, trying to find her stride. She took a few laps around the desks while Mr. Tucker dug around for a few more things in his bag. As Kelly was beginning to get used to the feeling, Mr. Tucker called her over. She walked back and sat down on a desk, gasping in pain and pleasure at the feeling of sitting down on it.

"Okay Sissy, I have plenty of things to give you and tell you. That's all we're gonna do today. First, don't call me Mr. Tucker anymore while you're Kelly. My name is Sam, but you'll refer to me as Master. Got it."