The Locker Room Glory Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly grumbled in disapproval, but she saw the look of potential anger in Sam's face, and replied, "Okay, 'Master.'"

"Good. Now, get your bag." He laughed.

She stood back up, wincing at the feeling, then strutted over to her bag on the other desk. Bringing it back and setting it down right next to her, she shot a sour look to Sam.

"Good. Now, here are your new toys. This," He explained while handing a purple dildo to Kelly, "Will be your starter. It's seven inches, and an average girth. Perfect for a beginner."

Kelly inspected it and put it in her bag.

"And this will be your goal." He said as he handed her a black dildo, much girthier, and about eleven inches.

She was shocked by this one, knowing she could never take such a monster, but put it in her bag to humor him.

"Next, this is your vibrator. I recommend if you're having problems climaxing, put one of your toys up your ass and rub this thing against your cage."

After she dropped it in the bag, Sam handed her a plethora of other options. A few differently sized plugs, a ball gag, a ring gag, and a few other toys. Then, he went behind his desk and pulled out three shopping bags, pushing them up to Kelly's feet. Kelly looked inside and saw that it was filled with sexy lingerie. Sam explained that these would be her new outfits, with more to come when she earned it.

"All of these things used to belong to my wife. But she eventually gave up on them, and decided never to wear such things, or play with such toys again. That's why it's perfect for a slut like you."

Kelly hated that she was being showered in girly, sex objects, but had to steel herself from loving it. She mumbled, "Okay."

"What was that? My slut better thank me for such gifts." He said with a stern look.

"Th- Thank you."

"Thank who?"

"Thank... You master."

"Good. Now for some other things."

Sam went on to explain some of the lessons he would teach her. Things like walking, talking, blowing, and showing. Better ways to dress or do makeup. And more importantly, how to destroy a man's dick with awesome skill, or how to make any man beg for a crack at her ass. She tried not to be excited, but these ideas were making her. After they finished up, Kelly grabbed her things and walked to her car wincing at every step. As she drove home, she couldn't help but smile at the feeling in her ass, and the feeling of a full belly of her master's come, along with bags of his gifts.