All Comments on 'The Lodger Ch. 02'

by shem802

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Taught to manoevre

Her lips were taught (sic) around it as she sucked.

she seemed to manoevre (sic - is that supposed to be man ovary?)

I'm dazed and confused.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Your confused critic

I could be wrong but....the word you wanted was taut. The spelling for maneuver was a little more difficult as I could not remember if it was eu or ue. I cheated!!!!.

The story was different and with those noted exceptions read easily.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Now, Shem

show us how her pregnantcy affects their relationships.

ukwankerboiukwankerboiabout 12 years ago

Hot action but with the added bonus of an insight into the delicious psychological torment of the white male. Enjoyed. Thanks :-)

desperate1desperate1about 12 years ago
Wow!!!

What a marvellous story. How I wish it was me watching my wife fucked by a big black cock but she only ever went for big white ones. and I was always told I couldnt watch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This really happens!

My wife and I used to have a friend of mine over and get high together. Next thing I know we are having threesomes and as time goes on it got to be me watching them. After this went on it naturally progressed into me wearing stocking and heels while I watched. Eventually I even started to help my wife take care of his needs. I never have considered my self gay and still don't but that period of time in our lives just seemed natural. I was much smaller than him and got to the point where I couldn't get an erection unless it was by seeing him in her. It lasted about a year until he got married. We sure miss him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What normal man would want to be married to this woman?

"I had accepted it, and I felt powerless to do anything else"

So apparently divorce is illegal where you live

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The fact that a few worthless

assholes seem compelled to expose their pain like this is a sad commentary. Somewhere in their past they were jealous of someone who received attention because they were suffering. Now they have the worthiness and suffering switched around in their head. Stop wasting oxygen and kill yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I think I would be too

I did like how the black lodger took over and how the husband was tormented and so aroused.

ejsathomeejsathomeabout 5 years ago
Much . . .

. . . too short!! Loved it, but disappointed to see it end. 10*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Same old, Same old

Loving married couple.. Tick Black man with huge cock arrives..Tick Wife is entranced by aforesaid huge cock..Tick Wife ignores husband and starts fucking big black cock..Tick. Husband is powerless to do anything.. Tick Husband starts wearing panties and likes watching..Tick

BUT...hang on, hubby's not eaten the creampies yet and where is his chastity belt?

I suppose that was for part 3? that never arrived. Feel free to use my imaginative story development though.

spyinthekyukspyinthekyukabout 5 years ago

This writer truly needs to not only expand on the existing stories but write new ones, the quality of writing and imagery is so very good, some of the best on here indeed. Sadly for whatever reason it seems that he/she has had their creative fling and retired to other matters, such a waste when such writing and creative flair is on-show and a true understanding of the emotions involved so evident. The angst felt by the ducks in these stories are just so close to home I have to say its like one is being watched.

knickerlover13knickerlover13about 3 years ago

loved this story, we both found it very arousing, we are not into humiliation but i do love wearing maggies knickers after she has been fucked

cuckoldmotleycuckoldmotley8 months ago

Do hope part 3 has Max fluffing Derek and dining on Derek's creampie from Adrienne's twat. That is the highest form of submission.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous