All Comments on 'The Lone Diner'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Freddog6601Freddog6601almost 6 years ago
Nice read

This was a nice light, enjoyable read. Well crafted with a delightful twist.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 6 years ago
Wow

Every once in awhile you read a story here where 5 stars hardly seems representative of the effort, and this is one of those stories. The excellent writing style, the ease at which the dialogue and character development flowed, and the passion in the love making were all in great supply. Would have given it 10 stars if I could have, ok, maybe 9, as nobody should drink red wine with fish!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Now, this is real writing.

Thank you. It’s nice to read anything written by someone so skilled. This piece is extraordinary. You set the bar high. Time to deduct 2 points from most every other submitted story.

This is a truly worthy of 5 stars.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 6 years ago
JUST A BEAUTIFUL STORY

THIS WAS THE CATS MEOW. I LOVED IT! I WISH ALL STORIES WERE THIS GOOD. FOR SOME REASON I NOW FEEL AS I JUST LOST MY LIFETIME BEST FRIEND. THANK YOU FOR A BEAUTIFUL STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just incredibly GOOD

You impressed me so much that I'm going to read everything you've written.

sniffpantiessniffpantiesalmost 6 years ago
Nice

Very well written. No a bam bam sex only story...

Spaniard2017Spaniard2017almost 6 years ago
Great story

A real plot line and sexy as hell. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great

Hopefully another chapter....meeting up with Melissa? Hard from start to finish!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sexy loving and sweet all at once

Outstanding! It’s not often you get a well written, erotic yet sweet and loving story....this does it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WTF not bad BUT

The story a bit all over the place

You need another chapter at least to resolve everything !!!

ie

Mary was being hunted to be killed ! Then no mention of it again!?

is her dad not her dad

not gonna fuck him next line fuck me!?

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 6 years ago
Nice little story

With a nice twist.

Anon - your questions were answered near the end.

Although I think the phone call and meeting with Melissa could have gone to ch 2. Ch 3 would be mother and daughter with Green, plus the big reveal of who daddy actually is.

kmac99kmac99almost 6 years ago
Superb!

Well written and deep characterization. Wonderful details, too. Your story had humor as well as poignant internal musings and conflict. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A story with a bit of mystery

It was pretty evident to me that his Love from College (brings back memmories) Mellisa and his present obsession Mary, were related in some way. Well. Of course listed under the category "Incest", became a no brainer. J B U have a talent, don't waste it, keep us who appreciate Literotica appreciate U, and need more of Ur writing style.

aennialaaennialaalmost 6 years ago
Best i read in a while...

What else to add... Good work..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I loved this!

The writing was very good. The story was intriguing. Mark was a rock star!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 5 years ago
Red Wine!

I agree with Michelle that red wine with the fish was gauche! But a very nice story. Five stars, JB. More to come! (You know what I mean.)

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 3 years ago

Fantastic read JB, I wonder did he knock Mary up? Is he really her father?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
d/d?

maybe...ding, ding, ding...automatic dump and a BIG 1 star

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

The storyline was very intriguing, but it lacked closure. Since the author is still writing on Lit it would be nice if he continued the story to a conclusion. 5/5

tennesseeredtennesseeredabout 2 years ago

Snappy writing and a convoluted but coherent plot make for a great read. I thought this story was complete as written. 5*

Pippa76Pippa76over 1 year ago

Very erotic. Very well written. Absorbing characters and story line. It's a big 5 stars from me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
2408 Followers
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...