The Lone Wolf Ch. 02

Story Info
Birthday mates who the next alpha.
5.9k words
4.51
11.1k
6
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A lot of things have changed for my brothers and I since we were little cubs. I for one found out that I was human, and not a werewolf. However, my family loved me no matter what. Unfortunately, I had to stay away from other wolves. Father would never explain why to me, but I had a feeling I knew the reason. When the boys found out I was human, nothing changed they were still my brothers. I started working with my father and his men. I did my best to help out when we would hear that human were in our woods. One thing did change though; it was getting closer for the boys to start looking for the other half of them, their mate. The biggest change of all was that father and mother believed it was time for a new Alpha.

"Pups your mother and I feel that our time as the Alphas of our pack has passed. It time for this pack to have a new alpha male or alpha bitch" said Father.

"Now pups, your 20th birthday is in a couple of days, at that time we will name the next Alpha." said Mother.

"Yes mother. Yes father." My brothers and I said.

"Can we go now? I have a very hot female wolf to get to," said Alford attempting to hold back a grin.

"When are you going to act your age Alford?," asked Ardwolf with a touch of sarcasm in his voice.

"Now, now Brother if we were human we would be doing just that. Human men our age go out and find a hot girl to take home and fuck them then send them on their way. Why can't I do the..." Alford started his second sentence, but was silenced by our mother.

"Alford, I know you were raised better than that boy! Maybe you need to be reminded how males in this pack treat women be they weres or humans. Women are to be respected, loved and protected." said Mother

"That is what I want to do, love her on my big middle leg." Alford said with another grin, bigger than the first.

"Boys go do something, Alford you may go on your date, but, you may not fuck her. If I find out you fucked her then you my son will no longer have a that middle leg of yours. The day coming that you all will find your mates you all need to start acting so." Said Father, then turning his attention to me. " My little wolf cub I need to have a few words with you."

I turned to face him and tried to recover my mind from the thought of Alford impaling a woman on his middle leg. "Father would you stop calling me that, I'll be 20 in a couple of days. Would you please start calling me Annabelle or Anna or Belle, or anything other than Little Cub? You wanted to talk to me, yes Father." I said with a bit of a whine in my voice, hoping that he would start to treat me like he did the boys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fawn was 19 years old; in a couple of days she would be 20. She was so hungry, she never knew when or where her next meal going to come from. She attempted to get a job at different places in the city. Unfortunately, no one wanted to hire a girl without a permanent address or who looked like she came off of the streets.

She looked around the alleyway she was sitting in, with her back against a brick wall of a building. The street pavement was old and grey; it reminded Fawn of an old man's face. There were deep cracks in it; the color was faded to grey from black with specks of white. Potholes went unfilled and trash gathered on the sides of the brick building which surrounded her. When Fawn looked right, she saw life, the city, people walking and talking on their cellphones in clean clothes, hustling to and from work or to get some lunch before heading back to their busy, productive lives. To the left she saw another brick wall, a dead end, like her life felt. The street was scattered with puddles, a lingering reminder of the rainstorm from a few days ago. From a distance, the water in them reflected the tops of the buildings and the blue sky, perhaps a cloud or two. When Fawn looked into them, the reflection she saw was of a dirty teenager with no hope and no home. Upon looking closer, past her matted hair and dirt, past the thin face and glazed eyes, she saw something completely different; she saw her wolf staring back at her. Each time she saw it she would stomp her foot in the puddle, splashing the water destroying the image. She would then turn away, her mind filled with rage.

All she had to wear were raggedy clothes, which were dirty and nasty from living on the streets. She could not take a bath on a regular basis. Her hair was long, it was down to her knees, but it was all matted and in tangles. She was so skinny it looked like she was a twig that would break from one touch, she looked and smelled unhealthy.

She remembered her life before that morning her mom called her a demon. She was happy, loved, and healthy. She could have had a bright future, but now every day was a struggle just to survive.

"I'll be lucky if I see 20." She would say to herself.

"If you would let me out I could hunt and we could eat the kill until our heart's content." Her wolf said in her mind.

"No shut up! I don't want anything to do with you. I just want to be normal. It all your fault my life is so bad", Fawn said.

"I'm a part of you, I'm sorry if you think I'm here to hurt you, "her wolf said in her mind again.

"Just shut up and let me think," Fawn said "I just need to find somewhere to get food, somewhere to get some sleep. I could always find a big box to lie down in."

As she was contemplating her sleeping and eating choices, she had a weird feeling. She looked around and sniffed the air. She caught a smell, one that she never smelled before. Her eyes got big and wide.

"It can't be. It can't be another wolf." she said herself.

"I don't know. I only know what you know. What I do know..." her wolf started to say in her mind but was interrupted by her conscious self.

"How many times do I have to tell you to shut up? Let me say it one more time, shut..." her mind's voice lingered unable to finish the sentence.

Behind her, she heard a growl. She turned around slowly and she saw a wolf with glowing yellow eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I watched my mother and brothers walk out of the room leaving Father and me alone.. What did he want to talk about, what was there to talk about?

"Father you wanted to talk to me about something," I said.

"Yes my little wol, umm Belle, there are two things that I need to talk to you about.", Father said.

"Ok Father, I'm listening," I replied.

"Well one is a bit more difficult to talk about," said Father.

"Oh Father what is it? You know you can tell me anything, good or bad, we can fix it somehow. we always do." I said.

Father looked a little sad, like he didn't know how to say what was on his mind.

"Belle, your mother and I are giving up the alpha position, as you will know. This is the hardest thing I've ever had to say." he said with his head bowed down.

I never liked my father looking sad, it was like there was no hope at all. I walked over to where he was sitting. He looked up at me with a forced smile on his face. I couldn't help myself I had to give him a hug, as I did I nuzzled his neck. In the past it always seemed to help Father feel more comfortable talking to his only daughter about difficult matters.

"Ah my sweet little Belle, it's just that it's going to be harder for me to protect you from the pack now that I won't be the alpha anymore," said Father.

"But Father, one of my brothers will be alpha, they will not let any of the pack hurt me. They would do anything for me," I said. "Maybe, if I found a mate in the pack as well, that would help. It's not unknown for werewolves to find human mates these days," I explained.

" You would let him bite you and turn you into a werewolf?" Father asked me with a questioning look upon his face.

"Yes father I would, then I would be like the rest of you and the pack. Deep down that's all I've ever wanted. Since I found out that I wasn't a werewolf, I've hated not having a wolf within me, like I was an outsider to my own family," I said to him.

" Belle you should not hate yourself, and we love you just the same as we did when we thought there was a wolf within you. You know I would do anything for you, and I know you are right about your brothers. We will cross that bridge when we come to it."

"Ok Father, what was the other thing you wanted to talk to me about?" I asked.

"Ah well, this is easier to talk to you about. My men have told me that there are some humans in the woods. They been hunting and shooting at animal wolves." Father said.

"Oh my God! Do you want me to stop them?" I asked.

"In a way, yes they were shooting at an animal wolf, but there was one of our beta's running very close by. The hunter nearly hit the beta, I will not stand for anyone in this pack losing their life because of a human hunter. I am still an alpha wolf even after a new alpha is selected. One of your brothers will need to learn how to be alpha before he can take over." Father said to me.

"I understand father I will go at once before they get too close to our den. No one in this pack will lose their life father. ", I said

"Belle, I don't want you to go until after your birthday, I don't want you to miss it. The men are watching the humans to keep an eye on them and making sure they not come any closer to the den." Father continued taking my hands in his.

"They don't mind doing my job, Father?", I asked

"No, they don't, they know how important your birthday is, but I do want you to go pack something warm for your mission," Father said.

"Yes father," I said.

With that I left the room to go pack for what could be my last mission as a human.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The wolf growled at Fawn, right before he launched himself at her throat. She threw her hands up to keep the wolf at bay, but the wolf was too strong for her. Fawn could feel the wolf's teeth on her skin about to break the skin to rip her throat out.

"This is how it ends for me, killed by a wolf," she said to herself as the wolf continued to bite down.

"We can't just accept this, to just roll over and die," her wolf was fighting her human mind to take over and defend herself.

"No, i'm too weak to fight. I believe this will be my end. I guess I will not see 20. Nice knowing you, my wolf, or then again maybe not." Fawn said to her wolf.

"Stop this Shane! She's not even trying to transform into her wolf, she is cowering and afraid!" She heard a deep male voice came from where the wolf had emerged from.

Shane stopped at once when he saw the man who had spoken the words appear from the shadows. The man had a look on his face, Shane recognized that look, it was the same look as males would give when they found their mates. She noticed that the wolf, apparently named Shane, backed off in a hurry.

Fawn spent a good amount of time huddled in the fetal position on the ground. Finally, she opened her eyes and saw the most gorgeous guy she had ever seen. He was very tall about 6'10" tall, with long dark thick hair which was put up in a ponytail, his eyes were the color of sky blue. He could pass for an angel sent from heaven to protect her.

"You need not to be afraid of us little one, I am Antonio, and this wolf, who has temporarily lost his manners, is Shane." Antonio spoke to her in a calm, soothing voice.

Fawn could barely speak, her body was trembling with terror, when she was able to muster a sound she felt it sounded almost like a whisper and was barely audible.

"Your wolf, he attacked me. Perhaps you should keep him on a leash and a muzzle on him". Fawn said gathering herself together and standing up.

Fawn heard Shane growl at her, apparently not liking what she said. Fawn knew that he wanted to attack her again, and this time really rip her throat out. She saw Shane's body lower into a pouncing position, just before he sprang at her; she heard Antonio laugh deeply.

"Well I always told Mom and Dad they needed to keep a muzzle on him. No sweetheart, he is not my pet he's my brother." he said and turned his attention to his brother, "Shane, leave her alone, I would hate to have to hurt or kill you. I have decided this lost pup is mine!", Antonio said with a snarl in his voice.

Shane transformed into his human form. Fawn look at the two brothers, instantly she could tell they were identical twins.

"That all very good Antonio, but in case you haven't noticed this one has trespassed on pack territory. The alpha will kill her before you could claim her as your mate," said Shane

.

"No, the alpha will listen, I''ll have a talk with him. The alpha will accept her in his pack." explained Antonio. He turned to face Fawn. "Sweetheart, what pack are you from?"

"Pack? You mean like a pack of wolves, there are more of you? I don't understand." Fawn said.

Antonio and Shane looked at each other then back to her. They had never heard of a were not know of others like themselves.

"Yes sweetheart there many like us; and a lot more than just wolves out there as well. What is your name little one?" Antonio asked her.

"Fawn." She replied.

"Now that is a funny werewolf name, Fawn, like a baby deer. A weredeer would never name her baby after a wolf." Shane said laughing.

"Shane, stop laughing at her this instant." Antonio said sternly.

Antonio approached Fawn, she could feel his eyes looking over every inch of her and she could hear him sniffing at her.

Antonio gave Shane a look as he approached his prize. He was surprised at how unhealthy, dirty and nasty this female was. However, he could see past the wretched smell, the dirt, the filth, the malnourishment. He saw her beauty beneath the mask that homelessness had covered her with. He knew he wanted her as his mate as soon as he smelled the purity of her wolf. He could not hold himself back from her anymore, he picked her up and nuzzled her neck try to convey comfort to the scared girl and her wolf which lie within.

"Fawn, I'm sorry that I have not found you until now. Your life will be better now that you are with me." Antonio said to her; locking his eyes on hers.

"Ah man she looks bad, she's in need of a lot of work, and just look at her clothes." said Shane.

"Antonio?" Fawn asked the large man holding her.

"Yes sweetheart," Antonio answered, looking happy for that was the first time she had said his name.

"I'm so hungry, I have not eaten for almost a week.", Fawn said.

Antonio smiled at the small girl in his arms, "Don't worry, I'll take care of you, you can eat as much as you want." He then looked back at his brother. "Shane, lets go."

"Go? Go where?" Shane asked his brother.

"To the den, I'm going to take her home.", said Antonio

"OK, but the alpha's not going to like it" Shane said with a bit of a whine in his voice.

"I'll deal with that later, for now, let's get this one some food." Antonio chuckled, "and a bath!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I got ready to meet my hot date I was thinking about what my father had said. "Alford you may go on your date, but, you may not fuck her. " How the hell was father going to know if I fuck her or not? He would not dare to attempt to cut off my dick. He wanted grand pups from each of his sons to make sure the family name lived on.

I remembered the first time I ever saw the girl I would see tonight. I just knew I had to have her, I never saw anyone like her before, it was like something pulling me to her. She was about 5'11 with long black hair. Her eyes were so green, like a grassy meadow. She had a body a guy would kill over, looking at her breasts they had to be about 50 triple D. She had been sitting with some of her girlfriends at the time, without thinking I walked up to them.

All her girlfriends try their best to flirt with me, there were benefits to being the Alpha's son. They wanted to be chosen by me to mate with. This one girl acted like she did not want anything to do with me. Her face would turn red when I try to talk to her, I was so happy when I got her alone, her friends got up to get something to drink. I asked her what her name was. She only said one word "Zoey". We talked for the longest time until her girlfriends came back. I told them I would have to be on my way. They all whined that they didn't want me to go. I looked at Zoey and again without thinking I asked her to go out with me.

She shocked the hell out of me when she said "Yes".

I drove to her house to pick to her up, I got out of the car walked to her door and knocked. I don't know why, but she made me want to try to be a gentleman. I was elated when she opened the door for me.

"Hello, I did not know you were still coming", Zoey said.

"Hello beautiful, you sure you are a wolf?" I said to her.

"Umm yes. Why, is something wrong?" Zoey asked me.

"Well, I'm thinking you could be a werefox." I said and watched her face blush with a rose tinge and I laughed softly. "Come on, we don't want to be late." I took her petite hand in mine.

"Alford, where are we going," asked Zoey shutting the door behind her and calling out to her parents "Have a good night."

"Ah, if I told you it wouldn't be a secret ". I said to her.

I escorted her into my car, I watched her body move as she sat down in my passenger's seat. I walked around the car and got behind the wheel. As soon as I closed the driver's side door I could smell her. her scent was intoxicating, I felt drunk on her as I started the car and pulled away from the curb. She looked at me as I drove, I could feel her gaze upon me. I couldn't help but smile as I drove, I wanted so badly to reach out and put my hand on her leg, I was eager, but I didn't want to seem too fast. I pulled up outside of Umberto's Restaurant, it was one of the nicest restaurants in town. The place was desolate, not a sole around. Zoey looked with awe as we pulled up to the entrance, but her look turned to disappointment when she didn't see any lights on.

"Alford what are we doing here? It doesn't look like they are open tonight. We had better go before we get into trouble," Zoey said.

I turned to her and said "Zoey, did you forget who you were with? I'm one of the alpha's sons, on top of that I might be the next alpha and if not me then one or my brothers or my sister." I said opening the driver's side door.

"But, how will we get in?" Zoey asked me as I opened the car door for her and took her hand helping her up.

I laughed walking up to the restaurant door. I had paid a lot of money to have it be just the two of us, alone.

As we walked up to the door of Umberto's, a man in a dark suit opened the door as Zoey approached, I slid a ten dollar bill into his hand as I shook it and said "Thank you Robert, nice to see you again."

"It's nice to be seen." Robert said as the door gently closed behind us.

The maitre d escorted us to a lone table in the middle of the restaurant, all of the other tables had been pushed to the outer edge of the dining room allowing us plenty of room to be comfortable. He helped Zoey into her seat and placed napkins into both of our laps once we were seated. He handed Zoey a long sheet of paper with the menu choices.

"Everything sounds so expensive" she said gazing up and down the list.

"I didn't know what you would like, so I had the chef create a special menu just for you. If you don't see something you would like, let me know and I can have him cook anything, on or off of the menu." I explained to her.

"But, the food, what will become of the food that was made for this menu if I order something different?" Zoey asked with a concerned face.

"Not to worry ma petite, I will ensure any leftover food is brought to a needy family." I smiled at her.

Zoey relaxed and smiled at me, her eyes returned to the custom menu and she said, "You know, you're not like what the girls say you're like. Everyone thinks you're a pompous jerk, but you're not, why don't you let this caring side you have show though?"

12