The Lone Wolf Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is what is expected of me as a son of the alpha. I have to have a tough exterior and show no weakness." I explained to her with a sigh.

"Oh Alford, when you find your mate she will always be by your side, and I for one think your mate is in for a treat if you act anything like you are now." Zoey said.

Zoey and I ordered our meals. I could hardly eat, I was too distracted staring into her green eyes, lost in their beauty. We talked and laughed and got to know one another as we ate. When we finished the chef brought over two puff pastry swans swimming in a pool of chocolate along with coffee. When we had finished I got up from the table and pulled out Zoey's chair. We turned to walk out of the restaurant and head back to the car.

"Don't we have to pay?" Zoey asked me.

"It's all taken care of my dear." I said as I put my arm around her waist and walked her of of the door and helped her into the car.

I drove to the beach, I got out and once again helped Zoey out. We walked along the sandy shore and listened to the water crashing against the loose sand. I watched as Zoey's hair was blowing in the wind, I wanted nothing more than to touch her. Zoey stopped walking and put her back into my chest and leaned against me. I dropped my arm down along side of hers, we watched the motion of the waves and the moonlight reflecting off of the water's surface like a spotlight hitting a mirror. In an instant she spun around to face me, she stood up on her toes and pressed her mouth into mine passionately. Once my initial shock retreated I returned the passionate kiss, I started to take my hand and move it slowly across the back of her dress. I felt her shiver a bit at my touch and heard her moan lightly into my mouth. Then, she broke away from me and looked down at the sand.

"That was enlightening," I said.

"I'm sorry, I've never felt anything like that before. " said Zoey with her face turning red.

I took her hands and looked deep into her eyes, "Don't apologize, I've wanted to do that all night, now, let's get you home." I said

We returned to the car and I drove her home. I turned off the car and walked over to her side and opened her door. I gave her my hand and escorted her to the front door of her house. I wondered what my mother would have thought of my manners tonight with Zoey, she would have been shocked. I wanted to do good by Zoey and I didn't want to hurt her or do anything that might jeopardize our budding relationship.

We got to the door before she opened it to go in I leaned in and kissed her gently on the mouth, this time I knew there was no letting her go. Zoey opened the door with our mouths still locked together. She broke our kiss only to motion to be quiet and to go upstairs to her room. She shut and locked the door and resumed our kiss. As soon as we entered her bedroom I couldn't help myself, I tore at her dress with my hand ripping the zipper off of the back. I moved back and the dress fell to the floor leaving Zoey standing there in her lace bra and panties.

"Sorry for the dress, I'll get you a new one." I explained to her as I stood there drinking her body in with my eyes.

I walked back over to her and slid my arm across her back and bent down to slide my other arm behind her knees, I bent down and picked her up with ease. Zoey smiled as I whisked her through the air, I walked to the door of her room and Zoey reached out to shut it. Then, I walk over to the bed to put her down on it. I stood up and she removed her remaining clothing, her body looked amazing in the moonlight that came in from the windows of her room. I laid down on top of her, as I did she spread her legs apart to allow my body to lie between them. I felt the heat of her body against mine, I could smell her intoxicating scent, I wanted her now. I kissed her neck and she moved her head aside, I used my tongue to lick at her earlobe. Zoey moaned softly, aware that her parents were only a few doors away.

I continued kissing her neck and made my way down to her collar bone, Zoey reached up and buried her hands in my hair as I kissed and licked her soft skin. I kissed down her chest my lips kissing her cleavage, I felt her breasts graze the sides of my face as I passed them. I kissed her abdomen and her stomach. I continued down her body as she arched her back and moaned more and more as each tender kiss was planted on her body. I kissed the mound of soft smooth flesh of her pubic area and made my way down between her legs, I kissed her soft lips between her thighs, I had just started to part the soft lips with my tongue when her scent hit my nose. I shot up from her and right then I know I could not fuck her and I could never see her again. I started to get up when the wolf deep inside me protested.

"MINE!" it screamed out into my head as it recognized my mate for life.

"Alford? why you stop doing that it felt good to me." Zoey asked lifting herself off of the bed with her elbows, the look of disappointment was apparent on her face

.

"Beautiful, I have to stop, I don't what to hurt you. My original intention was to fuck you and never see you again." said Alford.

The look on her face was hurt and disgust. She moved her arm to cover her breasts.

"Oh, so you just wanted to use me for sex," Zoey said with a furled brow.

"Please, I know it sounds bad, but that isn't it at all now. " I said to her.

"So, what changed?" Zoey asked me, her look not improving at all.

"Zoey, I got your scent and I knew," my voice trailed off unable to complete the sentence, not believing it myself.

"Knew what Alford?" Zoey asked me.

"I knew you are my one true mate, and I had to stop because I cannot mate with you until after my 20th birthday." I explained.

Zoey looked shocked, almost as shocked as I was. Her face brightened a little and she gave a hint of a smile. "I'm your mate?" she said with a grin and continued "when is your birthday?"

"Did you forget Alpha's son here? My birthday in a couple of days." I told her and then made up my mind and said to her, "and you are my date as my future mate if you will still have me. Also, I want you to meet my family if you'll come, I hope you'll come."

"Who could say no to her mate?" Zoey said launching her body at mine, throwing her arms around my neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I couldn't believe it was the day before their birthday.. Everyone was running around to den like their chickens with their heads cut off. Her brothers were doing their own thing. Alford had been acting crazy all day. When I ask what was going on, he told me that I would have to wait til tomorrow at the party. Ardwolf was acting like a clone of father, no surprise there. Ardolph was nowhere to be seen, I guess he was out running in the woods. Father and Mother were in their office not to be disturbed. What could take all day for them not to show for dinner.

That night I lay in bed thinking about was father said to me. I thought to myself "Could I go back to the human world? Would I miss my family? Would I be alone and never see the wolves I knew as my family?" I guess I couldn't worry about it anymore, whatever happened, happened. I lay in bed that night and after tossing and turning found a dreamless sleep.

I woke the next morning to much of the same as the day before. The day flew by, and party started. everyone from the pack was there to wish my brothers and me a happy birthday. Everyone was buzzing about who would be named the next alpha. I watched Alford walk up to a pretty girl in the room, she was surrounded by unmated males. Alford gave a menacing look to the boys gathered around her, and they quickly scampered off to find another girl to prey on.

I turned to my brother Ardolph who came to stand next to me. "Ardolph what was that all about?" I asked him.

" I don't know Belle. But i'm sure we will find out eventually." he replied.

I watched as Alford whispered something into the girl's ear he had been standing next to, he took her hand and walked around the room gathering up my brothers and bringing them by me. Mother and Father soon appeared, and the whole family was together in a tight circle. Alford said he had own announcement as he brought the pretty girl out from behind him and presented her to the rest of us. As soon as I saw their faces I knew what he was going to say.

"Family, this is Zoey. Zoey this is Ardwolf, Ardolph, Annabelle and my mother and father." said Alford.

"My alphas," said Zoey as she bowed her head, and continued "Ardwolf, Ardolph, Annabelle it nice to meet all of you."

"And to you my dear." mother said with a smile which indicated that she didn't quite get it yet, but I knew.

"To what do we own the honor of your presence?" asked Father.

"I think Alford would like to answer that." Zoey said with a smile.

"Alford, do you mind telling us what is going on here?" Mother inquired.

Father sighed and crossed his arms saying "Did you fuck her son?"

Zoey looked up in surprise.

"No Father! I would never dream of hurting her. Zoey is my mate." said Alford

I watched a tear escape from Mother's eye as she said "Welcome to our family dear."

"Thank you lady alpha." Zoey said

"Zoey?" Father said with a stern voice

"Yes sir?" Zoey said looking slightly afraid of what would come next. After all, as Alpha, Father could reject her introduction into our family and cast her out.

"Zoey, I will not have you calling my mate and I alpha now that you will be in our family. You may call us Mother and Father."said Father his face turning to a smile.

"Yes father." Zoey grinned and blushed, the relief was readable on her face.

"Now come pups it time for our announcement." Mother said.

Our family walked across the great hall and up the stairs to the balcony. Father's voice boomed across the hall quieting everyone's voice.

"May I have your attention please? As you all know this is my pups' 20th birthday. That is only one reason why we are here. the other reason is to find out who will be the next alpha. Ardwolf, Ardolph, Alford and Annabelle come stand before your Mother and me." Father said, everyone's eyes were locked on him.

My brothers and I did as father asked of us.

"Happy birthday my pups!" Mother and Father said in unison.

There was silence in the hall, I'm not sure anyone was even breathing until we heard Father say

"Without further ado the next Alpha is..."

To Be Continued

12