All Comments on 'The Lone Wolf Ch. 04'

by HopelesslyAddicted

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
willieonewillieoneover 8 years ago

Such a long wait for just one page why do I even bother. Great page though. Sigh

HopelesslyAddictedHopelesslyAddictedover 8 years agoAuthor
Sorry!

When I looked at it in the document I have it typed in, it seemed like it was going to be more than a page. It takes a bit longer than I anticipated to get them posted after submission.

willieonewillieoneover 8 years ago
HopelesslyAddicted

One page at a time are fine if they are posted weekly or even every two weeks but not once every few years. I know it takes a lot to get it longer than just one page but after you telling us you had so many books full ready to type up and post I had expected more or at least more often. That being said I do look forward to remainder of you tales and have them move forward a little more quickly as this on didn't really advance the story only looked at Sam and the cubs arriving from a different angle.

trrgrhppytrrgrhppyover 8 years ago
Two sided comment

In defense of the author, I have edited for a few authors on here before. 1 page here, is 3-6 in MS Word. Yes still kind of short, but not as small as you guys are making out.

Hopeless, COME ON! It has been MONTHS since your last post, and MONTHS before that one for the last one! WE NEED MORE!

But, everything you have posted is a great read!

RedDawn003RedDawn003over 8 years ago
Things Happen

Okay for starters life happens and you don't always get the stuff done that you want or have the motivation. The author lost his muse. Give 'em a break. Everyone has human faults. Deal with it and have patience. Don't you know it's a virtue.

HopelesslyAddictedHopelesslyAddictedover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks

It will not be that long between posts anymore. I am writing on my phone as we speak so that I can get back on track and make a post or two every week. My editor has the next two chapters for this one and the next two for the Bachelorette and I'm still sifting through my ramblings in my note books to hammer out a cohesive story and yes this one parallels the other. Each of my female characters were kind of screaming for their own story, and I still wanted there to be enough information that it could be considered a stand alone or read at the same time as the other. I promise that the next one in each story kicks things up a notch. Valerie has a lot of story wrapped up inside so.... Anyway back to work, and typing away (shhh I'm not supposed to be on my phone) and the next one I'm hoping to get back by tomorrow, Friday at the latest then it takes about three days from when I post for it to hit the site.

Much love

~HA

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great job

Enjoyed your chapter and am looking forward to the next. However what about Blake and Sam the Alpha's

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Long Time Coming!!!!

H.A.

I've been waiting for a looooooong time for you to come back. Thanks for the new chapter. It was a bit short but at least you're back I hope. I can't wait to see what comes next for these wolves.

IndianChocolate

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 8 years ago
Hope you plan to finish both.

And glad you have recovered from your illness.

willieonewillieoneover 8 years ago
Promises,promises,promises...

You should not write things like this....

(It will not be that long between posts anymore. I am writing on my phone as we speak so that I can get back on track and make a post or two every week.)

...and then leave us waiting yet again for some sign of the next installment.

Your record to date is not great with regular installments...in 2012 we had a total of 5 chapter..in 2013 you gave us 7 then in 2014 None and now it is getting to the end of 2015 and you have given us 2 short chapters so will not get my hopes up for 2016. It is a shame because I love the story.

Fighter93xoxoFighter93xoxoover 8 years ago
Please don't quit

I honestly feel that your work belongs in a book. Please don't quit! You have an amazing ability!!! You even made me want to continue writing myself (I've never posted anything) but I'm so excited for more from you and to continue writing my own adventures!

~~ best wishes. Jessica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Personally I love that Val has her own story going on because we're able to fill in some of the blanks from The Bachelorette and I love the mating between her and Erik.

While I can't help but agree with everyone saying they wish chapters were longer and more frequent, I understand how life can get in the way and how the process of transferring/uploading your work to this site can be tedious. On the bright side, this just goes to show how much we all enjoy your writing because we all want to read more and get disappointed with long waits and short updates! Please don't give up! Both this and The Bachelorette are really great!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHopelesslyAddicted@HopelesslyAddicted
Welcome to my page, For those that know of my stories already, welcome back, to those that have stumbled upon me, hello. I have a deep fascination with the paranormal, as well as many other new kinks. I joined way back in 2012, and I posted a few things and went on a rather ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES