All Comments on 'The Lonely Lady Ch. 02'

by darkoverlord6

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
RTR10RTR10almost 6 years ago

Great story! I love that you went in a different direction from your other stories, having the guy NOT give in to the gorgeous, young, naked girl trying to get him to cheat with her. I was almost scared to read page 2 because I actually like Elaine & Ryan's characters.

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 5 years ago

Fantastic! Was so excited all the way and thrilled she kept her man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
yowsa

Don't know if you'll continue this series or not,

But it would be funny if Elaine got pregnant with Ryan's baby.

I'll admit, when I was younger (middle school/high school years) I did somewhat fantasize about having a clandestine relationship with one of my teachers and wanting to give her a baby.

HragsHragsover 4 years ago
Encore please !!!!

Damn, thats a good fucking story. I loved reading it. 10 stars for writing this one. Keep up the good works. I will be watching for more of your stories.

PS: It would so cool If you would think about adding a few more Chapters to " The Lonely Lady". You surely have somethi there !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sexy to the max!

Elaine and Ryan are two very sexy and loving people! Who cares about the difference in ages? Twenty-one year old Ryan is so much of a man and mature guy. I love his muscles and the way he responds to Elaine! I love his hairy chest and imagine it brushing Elaine's breasts, and her tasting his chest and pecs and running her hands through that chest hair. Also I love the "hairy cock" as she so lovingly suck it and is fucked by it. Please keep them going! GREAT STORY!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What a sad smashed-up family - all because the daughter is such a cold heartless b***h!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdarkoverlord6@darkoverlord6
2176 Followers
New Writer with interest in Science Fiction , Fantasy, and Horror genres. Grew up on Godzilla and Ultraman back in the Seventies. I guess Im kind of a nerd, love Star Trek, Star Wars, Doctor Who, and watching classic 1950's sci fi movies. Got into writing on Literotica as a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES