The Lonely Lady Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could distantly hear the slap of the headboard in Kelly's old room striking the wall. Presumably, Dan was giving her his dick. I could hardly believe my daughter was stooping so low, but at the moment I was having a hard time caring because Ryan was driving me nuts with the urge to fuck his damn brains growing uncontrollably inside me. The breaking point came a moment later when his hands found my sensitive breasts under my nightshirt, and he upped the ante on his seduction by pinching my nipples while he continued to feast on my pussy. All of the sensations together were more than I could stand and I ripped the sheets off the bed and forced Ryan to roll over on his back. I pulled off my panties and threw them off the end of the bed. His cock was tent-poling his boxers, and I slipped them down watching that magnificent thick, hairy organ bounce into the air. It took no effort at all to mount him since he had left me so wet and ready. I let out a loud cry as I always did when his fat cock penetrated my tight cunt.

"OHHH RYAN! OH, MY GOD! YOUR COCK FEELS SO GOOD!"

Kelly was still making plenty of noise from the other room, but it was quickly drowned out by my loud screams of pleasure as I rode Ryan's cock as hard and rough as I could. I may have been a reluctant participant at the start but my competitive juices were flowing now, and if my daughter wanted to show off I would give her an ear full.

"Ryan! Oh RYAN! Ahhh Jesus! It feels so good to fuck you! Oh, baby, you're stretching my pussy so good! AHHH FUCK YES! AHH RYANNNNN!"

"Oh shit Elaine! Your pussy feels so good on my cock! It was never this good with anyone but you! GOD YOUR SO HOT BABY! FUCK ME ELAINE! I LOVE YOU!"

I was spurred on by Ryan's cries of passion and love riding him so hard the bed was starting to creak beneath me. I grabbed at Ryan's hands and brought them to my chest where he squeezed my perky tits and flicked my blood red nipples. His balls were as solid as iron against my soaking wet pussy lips, and I didn't think either of us would last much longer. Ryan went first by just a split second, and I felt his penis swell and explode into me.

"FUCK ELAINE! I'm cumming baby! AHHH GOD YES! I LOVE YOU, ELAINNNNEEE!"

It seemed to me that the sounds from the other room had stopped, but I put an exclamation point to our victory by loudly creaming Ryan's spurting prick.

"RYAN! OH! GOD, I LOVE YOU TOO! Ah...Cumming for you, Ryan! Right NOWWWWWWWWW! AHHHH FUCK RYANNNNNN!"

He immediately pulled me to him kissing me with a deep, hot French kiss as our bodies still shook slightly from the orgasm we had just shared. I finally slipped from his slowly shrinking penis and dropped next to him pillowing my head on his chest.

The house seemed unnaturally quiet as we lay breathing hard with only the distant roaring of the air conditioner reaching our ears.

"I think we shut them up," chuckled Ryan.

"You're so amazing, Ryan."

"So are you, babe. So are you!"

Ryan left early for work the following morning, and since I didn't have to be in until my shift started at noon, I slept a bit later. I was sitting up, and contemplating starting my day when I heard raised voices from the living room. It sounded like Dan and Kelly were engaged in a disagreement. My mother always said to stay out of other peoples business, and I hated to let down her memory, but I have always been a terrible snoop in spite of her lessons. The door to my room was shut, so I pressed my ear to it.

"I may be just a dumb jock, Kelly, but I can tell when I've been used," came Dan's angry voice.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"This whole thing with you wanting to come on a road trip with me to Shannon's wedding, but insisting that we stop off at your Mothers on the way. I thought you were finally warming up to me after I've been trying to get you to go out with me for months, but you were looking to use me to make your old boyfriend jealous!"

"Dan, I..."

"Don't try to deny it! That whole show you put on last night seducing me into bed and trying to get me to be loud so your Mom would hear us. This has all been a sham, hasn't it? You never really like me to begin with I was just a convenient guy for you to manipulate. I should have listened to Matt when he said all you ever did was talk about Ryan. No wonder he split up with you."

I could hear the sound of the front door being pulled open and the voices started to grow more distant. I did pick up something about, "Going on alone," and,"You should just take the bus."

The revelation that Matt had dumped Kelly because she was still hung up on Ryan made me feel sorry for her, but it certainly didn't excuse her behavior with Dan. Still, she was my daughter, and I knew to rub her face in things would only make it worse. I went and got dressed deciding to pretend that I hadn't overheard her exchange with Dan. When I came out of the bedroom, Kelly was sitting on the couch texting.

"Hey, Kelly! Sorry I slept so late I was going to make a sandwich for lunch would you and Dan like one?"

"Dan left Mom. Something came up, and he had to go back to campus unexpectedly."

"I see, then how are you getting to the wedding? I could take a day off and drive you."

"No, It's o.k. I'll catch a bus up there if you could drop me tonight. I'm sure someone up there can give me a ride back to campus."

"All right then, I have to work until eight, but I can give you a lift after that if it works for you."

"That would be fine, Mom," replied Kelly absently as she stared at her phone.

Kelly didn't get up to follow me into the kitchen, but I made her something to eat anyway leaving it in the fridge in case she wanted it later. I was reminded of all the sandwiches I had packed for her lunches when she was a kid and wondered at how far we had grown apart in the past year. When I finished eating and came out to leave for work, I noticed Kelly had gone back to her old room. I started to knock on the door and tell her I was leaving but thought better of it.

The hospital was surprisingly quiet that afternoon, and I decided to leave early and catch dinner with Kelly and Ryan before I took Kelly to the bus depot. The need to make peace between us still prayed on my mind as I pulled into my driveway. As soon as I got inside, I felt something was amiss. There was almost a tension in the air that was palatable, and I stood quietly trying to put my finger on what was troubling me. Then I heard the voices coming from Kelly's room.

The thick carpet padded my steps as I walked toward her door that was partly ajar. The voices I had heard faintly before became more distinct.

"Don't tell me you don't think about me, Ryan. We were so close at one time. I remember when we went to Cancun for spring break together and ended up making love on the beach in the moonlight."

I had crept close enough to see through the crack in the door. Ryan was standing with his back to me. Kelly was dressed in a pink robe and was standing about three paces in front of Ryan facing toward me. It appeared that Ryan had just come home from work he was still wearing his sports jacket on over his shirt.

"That is all ancient history now, Kelly. We ended that relationship long ago. As a matter of fact, I recall that it was you that put an end to it."

"What if I said I was wrong? I haven't stopped thinking about you, Ryan. I made a childish mistake breaking up with you, but we can still make it right."

"This is ridiculous, Kelly. What don't you understand about the way I feel for Elaine? I'm in love with her, Kelly, and if she agrees I would spend the rest of my life with her."

"What I think is ridiculous is you trying to make a relationship with someone old enough to be your mother! It might seem like its working now, but what about when she is in her sixties, and you're barely pushing forty? Do you think things will still be all peaches and cream then?"

"I think we are both mature enough to see the potential problems, but I know that we can overcome them together."

"Do you think my mother will ever look this good again?"

My mouth fell partly open in shock as Kelly loosened her robe and let it fall to the floor. I couldn't believe my daughter was so brazenly trying to steal my boyfriend from me. I did have to give her credit she was a beautiful woman. Her breasts were much larger than mine and were perfect sitting high on her chest with dark pink nipples and wide aureoles. The shock I was feeling was quickly replaced by a wave of jealousy at her youthful body. Kelly had the flat stomach and slender legs of a dancer, and unlike me, she shaved her nether regions into a perfect little furry racing strip of red hair forming a pathway to her pussy lips.

Her face lit with a seductive smile as she moved the final two steps forward that brought her to Ryan's chest. She put her hands on the front of his jacket.

"I can feel your heart racing, Ryan. I know you still want me. It's o.k. I want you to take me right now! We can make sweet love and be together again."

My daughter's full lips parted, and she started to lean upward to kiss my boyfriend. I began to reach for the door my anger seething inside me, but something made me stop. The relationship I had been cultivating with Ryan all these months seem to be tittering on a razor's edge, and I wanted to know what he would do next. It looked very much like he was going to accept Kelly's kiss and my heart started to fall into my stomach, but at the last moment he reached up and gripped her shoulders pushing her a step back.

"Kelly, there was a time when I lived and breathed for every moment I spent with you. I cared about you a great deal, and you meant the world to me. The thing is even during those days I felt like something was missing between us. I certainly felt the fire for you, but the deep love that could carry us through good times and bad seem like it just wasn't there for me. I didn't start to feel that until I fell for Elaine."

"Ryan? Please, this is crazy we should be..."

"Put your clothes on Kelly. I'm not going to tell your mom what happened here, but I think you shouldn't come back to this house until you have reconciled yourself to the idea that we are never going to be together again."

Ryan started to turn for the door, and I was just barely able to tiptoe rapidly back toward the front door. He likely would have caught me half way but he stopped to say something else to Kelly that I missed, and that allowed me to pretend like I was coming in through the door as he walked into the living room.

"Hey sweetie, you're early," he said.

"Yeah, I thought we could all go to dinner together before Kelly has to catch her bus," I managed to say.

Ryan shot a glance back at Kelly's closed door, but as he promised he said nothing about their encounter.

"I think she was just changing she should be out soon."

He gave me a long hug, and I clung to him tightly. I knew I was in love with Ryan, but I don't think it was until that moment that I realized how much I needed him in my life.

"Everything o.k.?" he asked a little worried at the intensity with which I was holding him.

"Everything is perfect just absolutely perfect," I said fighting to keep the tears from showing in my eyes.

We took Kelly to dinner and then I drove her to the bus depot. She never spoke a word the entire time and got on the bus without looking back.

When I returned to the house, I called out to Ryan as soon as I stepped inside, but I didn't hear a reply. It wasn't until I stepped into the bedroom that I could hear the shower running, and I realized he hadn't heard me call out. The sound of the water splashing down brought back memories of the first time Ryan had taken me. I caught a glimpse of my face in the mirror above my vanity and the smile there was so mischievous and seductive it seemed like it belonged to a different person. My hands moved across my clothing removing it in short order.

I'm not sure who was more surprised when the shower door opened, but the look on Ryan's face was priceless.

"Is there room in here for me?"

He pulled me into his arms and kissed me with a hungry, desperate need that left me breathless. I wrapped my arms around his neck with the hot water cascading off our naked bodies and returned his kiss feeling the heat of my arousal flowing into my chest. My nipples were so hard they felt like they would burst, and I pulled Ryan's head down to my chest.

"Suck my tits, Ryan! My nipples are aching for your mouth."

His teeth covered my breasts with sharp little love bites as he worked his way to the hard center. I let out a guttural cry when he reached my sensitive love knots pulling his mouth tighter to them. Ryan's tongue was all over my bumpy aureoles joining in the fun. My whole body trembled with the need to feel him inside me.

"Please, Ryan, take me like you did that first time. Give me your cock hard and deep! God, I want you so bad, baby!"

Ryan turned my body and pushed me up against the tile wall at the back of the shower. I bent partway over thrusting my tight ass backward and spreading my legs apart. His hands slid across my hips and took a grip on them while the head of his massive penis started pushing against the swollen lips of my wet pussy. When he took me it was just like before with a single hard thrust impaling my cunt on his impossibly thick cock.

"FUCK YES! Ahhh, Ryan, I can feel every inch! Now...fuck me now!"

He pulled me, and I pushed back with my legs to meet his hips as he drove his cock so deep into me it felt like it would come out the other side. The warmth of the shower mingled with the heat of our bodies making sweat pour off us even as we fucked each other harder and harder. I couldn't remember ever having a man take me like this it was overwhelming every sense in my body. Just when I thought it couldn't get any more intense, Ryan took it to another level. I felt him sliding a hand across one cheek of my ass and then down the crack until I felt something I had never felt before, he started to run a finger around my asshole. It tingled a bit, and I squirmed in his grasp, but I never saw what was coming next when without warning he pushed his finger into me.

If he could have seen my face at that moment, he would have seen my eyes go wide as saucers at the unfamiliar feeling of having my ass invaded from the outside. This seemed crazy and downright dirty to me, and I would have protested except, for one thing, it felt really fucking good! He started to fuck my asshole with his finger as he continued to pound my pussy. The sensations tearing through my body were unbelievable, and my cries grew even louder. I could feel him rubbing the shaft of his cock through the flesh between my ass and my vagina sending both of us closer to the explosion that was rapidly approaching.

"Do you feel me, Elaine! Ah...Shit it feels so good to fuck you! Tell me what your feeling baby!"

"Jesus, Ryan I feel you inside me...In...My ass! Playing with my ass! Oh! This feels so good getting fucked like this way! Oh...Ryan...RYAN! I think...I'm going to lose it, baby! Ahhhh FUCK! It's too much...TOO MUCH! I'm going to...OHHHH RYANNNN CUMMMMING!"

"YES ELAINE! GOD, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! AHHHHHH FUCK BABYYYYYY!"

My legs started shaking like I had run a marathon as my orgasm ripped through my body. It was everything I could do to stand up. Ryan's cock jerked inside me, and I could feel his warm cum filling me. He pulled me back upright taking my weight against his body and helping to steady me. Our mouths found each other in a long, deep kiss.

"I love you, Ryan."

We cleaned up and dried off before slipping naked into bed.

"So that was different. How many more surprises do you have up your sleeve?" I asked.

"I hate to give anything away I have to keep you guessing so you won't lose interest in me."

"There is very little chance of that happening."

"Yeah, well I wouldn't want to risk it."

I rose up on my elbows to look down at Ryan's handsome face as he smiled up at me. He looked so perfect at that moment and my heart almost hurt in my chest I loved him so much.

"You know you've been trying to get an answer to a question you have put to me several times in the last few months. I'm sorry I've made you wait for so long. I've had so many doubts, but I don't have them anymore. I want to be your wife, Ryan."

"Oh! Elaine, nothing would make me happier."

"Then hold on to your hat it's going to be a long ride."

We kissed again the first of what I hoped would be a lifetime of kisses.

"One stipulation though," I said as I settled into my future husband's arms.

"What would that be?"

"I'm not getting any younger, so I'm going off my birth control as soon as possible. I want to start trying for a baby while I still have the energy to handle one."

"You don't have to do this because you think it's what I want, Elaine."

"I'm not. I'm doing it for both of us. Plus, think how hot the sex is going to be when you know you could be getting me pregnant!"

"I tell you what I think we should start practicing right now."

Ryan rolled me onto my back and pressed his lips to mine once again. It was going to be a long but lovely night.

12