All Comments on 'The Lonely Salesman Ch. 02'

by R_U_Romantic

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Outstanding

Great job with writing from a womans point of view. I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Absolutely brilliant

and so romantic and tender - wish I was him and could meet someone like Connie. That's what fantasy is all about. Just one criticism and that is the overuse of the word BABY - makes them sound like school kids instead of 30 year olds - it was used far too frequently and I found it very annoying.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
it is difficult to reconcile

the length of time they have known each other, how little they know about each other, and the speed with which they forgot about the rest of the world. and yes the language (baby, baby, baby,) was out of character for mature, professional, adults.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Outstanding Romance story

Chapter 2 in this lovely romantic drama doesn't disappoint, as the story continues to unfold. It is true that the grammar could be a little better, and it is true that the word "baby" is overused, but the story overall is so wall done that it still gets 5 stars. Beautifully written from start to finish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR_U_Romantic@R_U_Romantic
746 Followers
To my loyal followers, I’ve had some health issues for the last six months. But I’m feeling much better now and I am again working on my stories. Look for new chapters of Transforming Genevieve, Diary of a High Price Escort, and High Rise Exhibitionist Gen Angel and the lad...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES