The Lonely Salesman Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I slowly rode his cock I again began to feel that tingling increase. I again began to feel myself tense. I again began to feel the waves of pleasure of another approaching orgasm.

"Yes baby, yes." I said.

He responded, "Yes Connie, cum again for me, flood my cock with your cum baby."

His pleading for my cum pushed me over the top and I began to fuck him faster grinding my clit against him as my next orgasm built. The title wave of pleasure swept me up and carried me to incredible heights of sexual joy.

I screamed, "PHILLY... oh god Philly yes, yes, yes." as my orgasm peaked. My muscles tensed and I ground my clit hard against him as the incredible tingling continued. Slowly I began to regain my senses and I leaned down and kissed him again. My lips kissed every inch of his face. My tongue flicked at his mouth. His lips opened and he sucked my tongue inside his mouth.

My dripping swollen pussy held him tightly. Philly didn't move a muscle he was content to just be inside me, soaking in the flood of juices his cock was surround by. Our sweat covered bodies pressed together. All the moisture two lovers can produce were mixing with the exception of one. His cum. I wanted his cum to mix with all the other juices we've coated ourselves with.

Lifting my head I looked into his eyes and saw the lust he has for me. I saw the passion he has inside. I saw the wanting he has for me.

I said, "Baby, I want you to cum for me. I want you to fuck my tits and shoot your hot sticky cum all over them. I want it to mix with our sweat and the juices from my dripping wet pussy."

Philly looked at me and said, "Oh my god baby, I've dreamt of that."

I reached around behind my ass and as I lifted from his hard cock the flood of juices from inside me spilled out onto my hand. Sliding off him I lay down beside him. As he rose I spread the handful of my own cum between my tits offering him a wet soft place to deposit his cream.

He straddled my chest. Sweat dripped from his brow onto my tits. As he slid his cock between my tits I pressed them tightly together capturing his member.

Philly moaned with pleasure as the warmth of my breasts engulfed his cock. He began slowly fucking the cleavage of my soft wet tits. My hands held them firmly in place and every stroke or two he would pull his cock out and rub it's deep purple colored head against my hard nipples.

He watched intently as his cock disappeared between my fleshy mounds only to peak out again above the cleavage. I extended my tongue to lick at the head each time it appeared from between my tits.

He groaned and said only one word, "Incredible."

I replied, "Your cock is incredible baby."

My tits and his cock glistened with the moisture of our bodies. It felt so hot, so big between my tits.

"Yes baby, keep fucking my tits!" I begged him.

His pace quickened and I could feel his cock swell to orgasmic size.

Philly groaned and said, "Fucking A Connie, I'm going to cum."

Yes baby, yes, shoot it all over me pleasssssssseeeee... I screamed.

"AHHHH.." Philly moaned as his cock spewed forth the first stream of hot sticky cum.

It soaked my tits adding even more lubrication to the already totally lubricated cleavage of my soft fuck mounds. I loved the feel of his cock between my tits, and loved even more the feel of it shooting cum there.

He pressed forward and the head appeared above my cleavage just as the second stream of cum shot out of his cock. It hit against my chin and ran down into the small of my neck, pooling there. Another shot of hot cum settled between my tits and he pulled his cock from between them. Grasping it in his hand he stroked it to elicit the final few streams, which he deposited on each nipple.

His cock spent, he began rubbing it all over my tits spreading the cum everywhere. Coating my nipples with it. I smiled and opened my mouth inviting him to rub it against my tongue.

Philly said, "Oh yeah baby, suck it." As he leaned forward pressing his cock between my lips and onto my waiting tongue.

I moaned as the taste of him entered my mouth. Closing my lips around the head I sucked hard on it hopeful that he had a drop or two of cum still to offer me. His cock tasted so fucking good. The mixture of juices it offered sent my senses spinning. Pulling it from my mouth, I licked along the bottom of his shaft to his balls.

I said, "God baby I love the taste of your cum. I want more baby, give me more please."

Philly leaned back and rubbed his cock head into the pool of sticky cum on my neck coating the head with it once again. He lifted his cock and let the cum drip from it into my open waiting mouth.

"Yes, baby. That's it, give me all your cum." I said as I took it in my mouth again to suck and lick him clean.

"More, Philly, find me more of your hot cum!" I begged.

He leaned back again and slid his now softening cock between my tits coating it once again with the cum he had deposited there.

I giggled with pleasure as his cum coated cock again entered my mouth so I could suck and lick him clean.

Philly watched intently as I cleaned his cock with my lips and tongue.

He said, "Connie, you look so damn sexy with my cock in your mouth and my cum spread on your lips."

He moved his hips down my body and leaned down to kiss me, to share the taste he had given me a moment before. As our mouths met his tongue parted my lips and he sucked my tongue clean of the remaining salty cum he found there.

Sliding further down he lay down beside me and continued to kiss and lick my face. Each time he found some more he brought it to my lips with his.

We kissed like that until there was no more cum to share. Once he had cleaned me, his kisses lingered longer and longer on my mouth. Our passion, our lust, our total fulfillment with each other growing with each kiss.

He held me close to him, warming my body and heart with his touch. What had been such a lustful lovemaking session was quickly turning into a gentle tender period of snuggling and cuddling. I love the feel this gives me and I was becoming more and more used to Philly's way of being intimate.

We had made wild passionate love, and now we were enjoying the after glow of our efforts. My feelings for Philly were growing with each passing moment. I could feel my heart and soul becoming one with him. I wonder if he was feeling those same feelings.

I kissed him tenderly on the mouth and asked, "Philly, can I sleep with you tonight, and wake in your arms again tomorrow?"

He smiled and tenderly brushed my hair back from my eyes before he responded. "Nothing could possibly make me happier Connie." He responded. "I want to fall asleep tonight with you in my arms, and wake up in the morning with your warmth next to me."

I wanted to tell him that I was quickly falling in love with him, that I was having thoughts that I've never had about a man before. We've only known each other for a short time, and shared intimate moments for less than forty-eight hours. But my feelings for this incredible man were growing stronger with each passing second.

I decided to keep those feelings to myself for now. I would have trouble hiding them for very long though. I hoped he was feeling the same thing. The same deep affection, the same love I was feeling.

He kissed me one final time that second night, a kiss that reassured me he was feeling the same about me. As I lay there in my lover's bed snuggled against his warm body I looked at his face. His eyes were closed, his breathing was shallow he had entered a restful, peaceful sleep. I touched his cheek, and lay my head on his shoulder. Closing my eyes I let myself relax and join my love, my Philly in a deep peaceful sleep.