All Comments on 'The Long Absence: Ted’s Story'

by tw_holt

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
BG187BG187about 9 years ago
good story but for a writer you have a pretty shitty attitude.

Maybe don't submit stories if you feel that way. You're actually a decent writer, but gotta say your disclaim almost turned me away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
BG is Right

You're a good writer and you might be surprised to find that we like what you like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hot story

Loved it! And I agree with ur disclaimer. The toxic members of the Lit community would do well to realize that. Thanks for sharing ur story.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 9 years ago
Fuck 'em all!

I like your story and your attitude. You write for yourself and are turned on to share it. I call that literary exhibitionism...and we are all literary voyeurs. So why the hell not accept it for what it is and enjoy. That last comment was as much for you as for your readers.

As for me, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fantastic

Really good story, It wasn't just a jerk-off story, it was a really well written, well layed out story. I really hope you continue your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great read!

Usually a story with a promiscuous woman in it would bring out the jealous side in me especially when she's the main characters love interest BUT this tale was well told. It's important to be the 'bigger man' not letting jealousy or envy destroy your soul. The mother and son were completely secure in their relationship, trusting each other totally. P.S. the steamy sex scenes didn't hurt either! Great read TW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
pure fun and fantasy

I enjoyed the story, I predicted it was your mum. It was hot and so very sexy. Never mind the comments, all criticism should be constructive and no more than that. Keep writing, may I suggest a father and daughter for your next effort.

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedabout 9 years ago
* * * * *

I decided to ignore the rant before the

story and go in with an open mind..

It was well done and I enjoyed the novelty

of there meeting up in such a way.

That being said, only wish at the Ending of the

tale that there had been some clarity between

them about their relationship.

100% monogamous to each other. ie True Love..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow

After reading the ur ranting I came in open minded thinking I would feel disgusted but this turned me on in such an odd way I loved it keep writing

TigersmanTigersmanabout 9 years ago
Fantastic

This story was just plain fantastic. The character and plot development were right on. Right up until Ted and Nikki finally had sex I was feeling sorry for his bad luck. I found myself walking in Ted's shoe, feeling in the dumps because things just seemed to going totally against me as they were with Ted. Another reason I could identify with Ted was my own personal experience which unfortunately did not end as happily as in the case of Ted and Nikki. Keep writing! This story was top notch.

TigersmanTigersmanabout 9 years ago
The disclaimer

After reading this fine story, I read all of the comments. I discovered two comments that although they were critical of the writer's "disclaimer" and claimed to be "put off" by the writer's attitude, they apparently read the whole story just so they could say something negative. As a regular reader of the stories on Literotica if as I am reading a story, I discover it turns me off I stop reading the story and go find something else to read. I do not keep reading the story just so I can leave a negative comment. In my Personal opinion anyone who does this are one of three things, one, a bully, two, a bully want-a-be, and three, someone with such low self-esteem that the only way they can feel good about themselves is to attack or tear down someone else. Enough said.

DMMWolfDMMWolfabout 9 years ago
I liked it to be honest

I usually don't go for Parent/Child parings. They don't usually do it for me. This story was an exception. Well written and good personal interactions. With little editing it could easily have been a sister, aunt, or cousin. Hell, it could even have been a best friend truthfully. Changes like that would not have harmed the story in the least. The story stood on its own, without the added kink of incest. 5 stars all around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY LINE

* * * * *

PS ... a tad too long for my taste, but then. beggars can't be choosers. I am a sucker gor good mom & son erotic fiction.

SWIM21SWIM21about 9 years ago
You just keep getting better and better as a writer

I've been reading your stories ever since you first appeared on Literotica, and I'm amazed at how much progress you've made as a writer in such a short time. You have that very rare ability to combine disparate and seemingly incompatible themes and kinks in such a way that even if certain parts of a story turn me off, the end result is actually better for it. What a lot of these commentors don't appreciate is that being taken outside of one's comfort zone is a good thing.

While I'm at it, to all the haters, check the damn tags before you jump in. If you see something you don't like, then don't read it. But if you do read it and end up not liking it, don't blame the author! They put those tags in there as a content preview to the readers - at least the good authors do - and tw_holt is a very good author, so lay off or she might just pull her stories off Literotica completely. I've seen it happen plenty of times before.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Liked it ... and ... please find someone to edit

The overall story was great. I enjoyed the story line.

There were a few odds and ends that put me off a little. Like using the word "suites" for swim "suits". Suites are usually a set of rooms, not clothing. It's so distracting because your use of language as you tell the story is 99% right on. I'm pretty sure every mention of bathing suits got the wrong spelling. There are other little odd bits that detract in the same way. One arrives back "at" or "in" a place, not "to" it. It flows better with "goes" "to." These are the kinds of things we all need help with from a 2nd set of eyes.

As great as your story is, I'd like to see it cleaned up so it reads well all the way through.

Thanks for sharing your story.

jimbo102jimbo102almost 9 years ago
best cruise eva!

just laughed as i imagined Neil Flynn as the boiler room janitor and JD as Ted....i imagine he would say something like "wheee i made sex to mr mum" & folllowed by a daydream of himself fucking his mum in london.......... y i dont know thats what just came to me!

hyperlizardhyperlizardover 7 years ago
Ted's story

Please continue Ted's Story it's one hell of read loved it

ManoBlueManoBlueabout 7 years ago
Ted is a wimp!

Facts!

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
Wild

I like it a lot but could have done without the last boiler room visit.

luuv2watchuluuv2watchuabout 4 years ago

Lots and lots and lots and lots of no sex. Boring. Too long to get going. I can tell right away by skimming and seeing lack of character dialogue it's going to suck, in the wrong way. Sorry just one man's opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too much of a pattern here. Let me guess: your RL mom is a mega-slut and that turns you on. Figures, pussy-whipped and unable to confront the real object, turns to therapeutic works on insanity. Good luck with that. Sheesh.

Moms_SonMoms_Sonabout 1 month ago

This is actually one of the best written stories I've read on here. At first, I couldn't see where the "taboo" was going to come in and then it was just reading about this guy spending pages NOT having sex. I was looking for a stroke story but, for some reason, I kept reading it. Around page 3 I realized that I was still reading it even though nothing was happening. Then the reveal came and I loved how you worked in the surprise that they were mother and son but, for plausible reasons, hadn't recognized each other. The rest of the story was a story with sex not just pages filled with "Fuck me", "I shoved my dick into her ass", "My huge dick barely fit into her" and so on.

Nice job. Thank you. I enjoyed the read without even using it as a masturbation aid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous