The Long and Winding Road Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smj54ap
smj54ap
730 Followers

In my head I heard Carla's voice remind me to concentrate my efforts on the little nub at the top of her slit. With rapid but delicate licks, I swabbed Sharon's clit and she went into outer space.

"Oh God...oh...oh...ooh...umm...oh..."

I worked feverishly as she thrashed about on the bed. Suddenly, I felt her body tense.

"Ooh...oh...oh...I'm cumming..." she panted in great heaving breaths.

Watching Sharon cum was something I have never forgotten. Her body undulated and stiffened with each passing contraction. Judging by the duration, it must have been many.

When she finally calmed down, I held her with her head on my chest. Surely Sharon heard my heart, thudding wildly with feelings for her. She looked up at me with the shyest expression.

"That was the first time...anyone's...done that...to me," Her sheepish admission was endearing.

I hugged the petite hottie tightly. "Did you like it?" I had to ask but I already knew the answer.

"Oh...it was...umm...the best!"

Sharon hugged me and a sweet smile graced her pretty face. As I held her hard little body, she drifted off to sleep. This occurrence after lovemaking fascinated me for years because I was under the impression that it was the male of the species who usually went to sleep après sex.

**** In spite of everything that transpired that splendid afternoon in Sharon's room, the telephone conversation that I overheard haunted me. There was only one person that I trusted and could confide in. On a snowy, blustery day, I trudged through several inches of new fallen snow to her apartment.

Carla was seated in an old wing chair reading "The Lover" by Marguerite Duras, in French no less.

"You sure know how to impress a guy," I stated.

Carla gazed at me with a raised eyebrow of disdain. "It would serve you well my little Neanderthal to read it, it's very erotic."

I was only in my second semester of French II and could barely read the language at all. Carla promised to give me the volume of short stories by Duras and I still have it on my bookshelf.

"So, what brings you out on a day like this? Must be important," she stated like some wizened vizier.

Slowly and succinctly, I recounted what I heard outside Sharon's room. Carla was studying me with an amused expression.

"Did it ever occur to you that you could be taking the entire conversation out of context?" she asked.

"No...I guess I never thought of that," I answered sheepishly.

"Men! Anyway, I shouldn't be telling you this but the first day back from vacation I sat with Sharon in the Student Lounge. And, who does she talk about non-stop? Stu?"

"Yeah, I guess..." I answered.

"WRONG! You putz!"

"Me? Get the fuck outta town!" I said incredulously.

Carla got up from her chair and when she walked over to me, slapped me upside the head, not too hard but hard enough.

"OW! Why'd ya do that?" I complained.

"Since when did you turn into a mental midget? Sharon's falling for you, you idiot!"

Carla's scornful expression appeared to be very real. "Without a doubt Sharon finds Stu hot, most girls think he's hot including me. Shit, he makes me wet. But, would I go out with him? Yeah, maybe for the sex but that's all. Haven't ya noticed, he's an egotistical jock and I'll bet he stinks in the sack. I can guarantee you he'll want his cock sucked but will he return the favor? I think not!" Her tone was emphatic.

Immediately, I thought about Sharon's admission that I was the first person to perform oral sex on her.

"The next time you want my advice make sure it's for a real problem. This was way too easy."

"Thanks Carla," I stated humbly.

"You're welcome!" Her self satisfied demeanor annoyed me.

The snow was falling heavily outside and twilight was invading the sky. "Up for a walk?" I asked.

As we trudged through the powdery chill, Carla and I reminisced about high school. I lit a joint and we both took a couple of puffs, just enough to mellow out. Carla took my arm.

"Mrs. Baker had it in for you. She made senior English class a living hell. The bitch had a knack for calling on you when you didn't know the answer," she said.

"Jesus...I hated that woman...Keats, Dryden, Shelly...they all seemed like literary blowhards..."

"Yeah...but she made you learn. A tough teacher can make the difference..." she paused.

I was gazing at Carla with an expression of complete skepticism. "What the fuck am I saying? Mrs. Baker was a goddamned bitch! It must be the pot that's making me feel sympathetic toward the old bag."

"Do you remember Wendy, the girl I took to the prom?" I asked, changing the subject.

"You mean Wendy, The Ice Princess?"

I sighed heavily recalling the mistake I made. "Yeah, pretty girl but frigid as a glacier."

"Why in the hell did you ask her in the first place?" she asked.

"I know...I know...I went for looks. Ok? Is that a crime?" I returned angrily.

"Why are ya gettin' mad? You're the one that brought it up."

"I guess because...I should have asked...you."

"I was waiting."

"I know you wanted me to ask you...and I'm sorry I didn't." I felt sheepish bringing the matter up at such a late date but...

Carla was gazing at me suspiciously. "Does this have anything to do with Sharon and..."

"Yes Carla, it would have been us making out at Tyra's party instead of me trying to thaw out Miss Frigidaire."

"Nice try lover," she said, and patted my snowy cheek.

"What are you saying?"

"You're implying that things between us might have worked out differently but...the moment you set eyes on Sharon, you were attracted...there was something about her. Am I correct in my assumption?" she asked.

"Yeah." Why am I trying to set things right? I asked myself.

We turned onto Oakland Avenue and Hoagie Heavens garish neon sign came into view.

"Look Rick...it's for the best. You both make a nice couple and I'm sure you'll be very happy for years to come. Anyway, I have a funny feeling I'm not long for this world."

"What on earth does that mean?" I asked. My frustration was obvious.

"Nothin...just women's intuition," she stated. Her even tone was an indicator that the topic was closed for discussion.

We walked into Hoagie Heaven and except for a bored looking counter clerk, the place was deserted. After we ordered, we played pinball on The Golden Arrow machine, one of my favorites. Carla was a skilled player, as good as any guy, probably better. She kicked my ass on all but a couple of games.

We laughed and joked with the carefree air of youth. The world of tomorrow seemed to stretch out beyond infinity; our serious discussion in the snow was all but forgotten.

I stared at the sign that hung above the counter: "Tasty Sandwiches Sent From Above" Why I would remember that some thirty years later, I just don't know.

Maybe because of all the fond memories that are associated with that tacky eatery. I can picture Carla's standing in front of the pinball machine. Her shoulder length curly black hair bouncing to the rhythm of play, the expression of joy when she hit a jackpot or won a free game, her excited voice telling me she was going to crush me and win every time.

Moments frozen in time, moments frozen in my memory that refuse to go away and keep coming back to haunt me.

**** The road to romance with Sharon resembled a smooth superhighway. Whenever I entered the lounge for a cut throat game of Pinochle, I'd look for her pretty face and she'd greet me with a dazzling smile. I enjoyed her company more than anyone else and I knew the feeling was mutual.

With a few weeks left in spring term, I heard through the grapevine that Sharon had broken up with Stu. Although she never came right out and told me, she was suddenly free on Saturday nights, Stu's night.

On the weekend before finals, we went to the Pizza House for a quick bite. I promised Sharon that I'd study with her. Both of us were in the same Bio I course and the teacher was tough as nails.

As we sat waiting for our food, Sharon seemed preoccupied, lost in thought. I attributed it to finals nerves because in some cases the test score could account for half of the overall course grade. But she was rubbing her hands and looked overly anxious.


When she barely ate any of her food, I knew something was amiss. "Sharon, is something wrong? You look upset."

Sharon gazed at me with very sad eyes and tears pooled in the corners. "Rick...I ah...don't..."

The Pizza House with its busy and noisy interior was no place for a private conversation. After I paid the bill, we walked briskly to her room. Once inside, Sharon started to bawl and I held her tightly against me.

With her small body in my tender embrace, I gently rubbed her back hoping it might soothe her. Finally, she regained some self control and sat on her bed with the sorriest expression.

"Ya wanna tell me what's up?"

"Rick, I..."

"What wrong?"

"It's...I don't...want to lose you."

She started crying again and tears poured down her face. "I...think I'm...pregnant."

The word rang in my head and stunned me to the bottom of my soul. My mind rushed back to a particular Saturday night. After I performed cunnilingus, Sharon was still frisky as hell and was impatient for a good fucking.

"I wanna be on top!" she yelled. It was her playful, fun approach to sex that captivated me from the get go. Even though I told her I had no protection with me, she assured me it was ok.

With her solid muscular body, Sharon rode me like a rodeo star and I experienced an intense orgasm, squirting like a fountain deep inside her.

My guts were churning with anxiety.

Sharon held onto me like a child and it was hardly a time for recriminations and what would have been accomplished? My father's voice invaded my thoughts, Do the honorable thing, son. Fuck, why did I have to have such a high minded parent; I wanted to run away.

The girl I had fallen in love with might be pregnant and suddenly my future looked cloudy. Visions of me quitting college and getting a job with the Postal Service dominated my mind.

I felt as helpless as Sharon but inside I found some strength and told her everything would work out and she could rely on me.

"If you're pregnant, I'll do the honorable thing...and..."

Sharon gazed up at me with a look of hope. "Thanks Rick...I love you... " Her declaration thrilled me. "I love you too..." I blubbered.

Finals week was an absolute nightmare. The image of Sharon in maternity clothes kept plaguing my mind. As promised, I was supportive, kind and caring.

On the last day of term, I was walking to her dorm to say goodbye when I saw her waving at me in the distance. Sharon ran and jumped into my arms. As I cradled her, she hugged me tight and whispered excitedly in my ear,

"I got my period this morning."

The look of sheer happiness and relief on her lovely face moved me to tears. With her arms around my neck, she pulled my lips to hers and we kissed passionately. I felt enormously relieved and emotionally drained.

On the long ride home my brother jabbered away about the construction job he found me for the summer. The salary was a lot better than I originally expected and I could earn enough to pay for the following year of tuition.

As Steve blathered on, my thoughts returned to Sharon and I kept thinking about her declaration, "I love you". Christ, it lit a fire inside me because I was positive that I loved her. My sentiment to her was no lip service.

If I was going to continue my relationship with Sharon, I'd have to find reliable transportation because without it, chances we'd date much over the summer were dim. But my dad bought me a used car for travel back and forth to my job. Without realizing, he had solved my Sharon visitation problem.

The next Saturday I drove across the county to meet up with Sharon because I desperately missed the charming little pixie. Her folks and two younger sisters greeted me warmly. Linda and Mandy were as attractive and as friendly as their sister. Linda, the youngest at sixteen took an interest in me from the start and we got on famously.

Both girls were active in sports and it showed. Their bodies were slim and fit. Sharon was dressed in a sleeveless tee shirt and shorts. Of course, she wasn't wearing a bra and her nipples poked at the thin fabric.

We drove to a pizza joint that Sharon said reminded her of the Pizza House back at college. She talked in the same animated way the first time we dated and I watched her with fascination. Her smile, the affectionate way she gazed at me, it made my heart beat faster and it reinforced my loving feelings for her.

We took in a movie and in the darkened theater Sharon took my hand and held it. It was past midnight when we sat in her driveway and exchanged tender kisses.

"Can ya stay for a little while?" she asked. Her tone was sweet and begging.

I nodded my head and Sharon led me to the family room. With the television tuned to the Tonight Show, she turned her attention to me. We made out hot and heavy but with her family in the house I was nervous to try anything else.

Sharon was crestfallen but I was dying inside because I wanted to make love to her. As we lay on the couch she was cupping my hard- on and gently squeezing.

"Don't you like me...in that way...anymore?" she asked, referring to my sexual desire for her.

"Of course I do! But, your folks and..."

Sharon was pawing at my denims and my resistance was evaporating. With her hand massaging my boner I was helpless and from the look in her eye, I knew what she wanted. To this day, I don't know how her family never heard her cries of ecstasy as I ate her pussy like a ravenous dog.

When I was done, Sharon's juices dripped off my chin and her scent filled my nostrils. Some of the best blow jobs I received in my youth were from Sharon and she set about sucking my pole with a vengeance. It was past 3am when I left and I was positive her father would be pissed.

Every Saturday I saw Sharon and it was great fun. We went to the Amusement Park, afternoons at the swim club, an Eric Clapton Concert at The Spectrum, The Grateful Dead at JFK Stadium. The list went on and on.

Sometimes one or both sisters came along and it just added to the overall enjoyment of the day or evening. The first weekend in August, her family was going to Spruce Lake and Sharon begged her parents to let her stay behind. She used every excuse under the sun, her job, her hatred of the cold lake water, the insects...

In the back of my mind I had a good idea what Sharon was planning. Her folks relented and in whispers over the telephone she told me to plan on spending the night. When I arrived on Saturday, we went to the swim club for a refreshing dip. It was a typical hot and humid summer day.

The water was refreshing and Sharon looked marvelous in her new bikini. She took great delight in jumping on my back and making me carry her around the pool. The sensation of her body, her pointed nipples jabbing my skin was having the desired effect.

"Come on Rick, I want to get a Coke," she pleaded.

"I can't get out of the pool..." I rolled my eyes hoping she would catch my drift.

Sharon caught on and gave me a very wicked smile. "Hmm...I'll have to take care of that later..."

Goddamn, but I felt my face grow very hot.

In her back yard, I fired up the grille and barbecued two succulent porterhouse steaks and corn on the cob. Sharon set the picnic table and we toasted each other with a cold bottle of beer. As we ate I couldn't take my eyes off of her; with just her bikini on, she looked incredibly sexy.

Suffice it to say that we never made it through dinner. I was carrying Sharon up to her bed and she was nuzzling my neck and sticking her tongue in my ear.

I sucked Sharon's pussy and she hooted and hollered her orgasm. It was a precedent that we would follow all our married life.

Intercourse with Sharon took on a whole new meaning when she started taking the "pill". Our coital position of choice was Sharon on top. With her slim, muscular body, she had tremendous control and fucked the living daylights out of me.

The sex that I enjoyed with Sharon was stratospheric compared to sex with anyone else in my limited repertoire. After a long week of work, we could barely keep our hands off each other. Sometimes, we drove straight to lovers' lane, unable to control our urges.

It was just the beginning, and the raw passionate flame of love that we had for each other would glow brightly for many years.

smj54ap
smj54ap
730 Followers
12