All Comments on 'The Long Betrothal Ch. 03'

by SteffiOlsen

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
OliviaMOliviaMalmost 8 years ago
Maddening!

When is that boy going to get a clue? Looking forward to the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Bravo!

Kerrin is my fricking hero(ione)! She manages everything with such grace and there is something so winsome about her nature! She is just the thing to tame Maxxen, that beast!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wowsers

You are a phenomenal writer. I am so engaged with this story. Chapter 3 is my favourite so far. Kerin is AMAZING! I love her indomitable spirit, noble character and all around bad ASSedness. I feel for Maxxen though, he has been put through the emotional wringer. Well anyway I want to end my blathering comment with a sincere thanks.

YOU ROCK!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Incredible

Your writing paints such pictures that it feels as if I am there. Hard to wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Why you do this Stefanie?!

2 weeks is way too much. This is so not fair. The suspense is killing me.

GingerVyeGingerVyealmost 8 years ago
Delightful

You are absolutely the best author on this site. I just read your other series about the hostages and you blew my mind. Soooo damned hot and wonderful storytelling. I hope you write more! You should do this for a living, if you don't already.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
How is the not the MOST POPULAR

Story on the site? I would have expected it to have a zillion reviews by now.

This is my absolute favorite story. I reread it constantly.

Thank you for so generously sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I agree with the previous comment...

This should be the most popular story here on Lit! I have never seen a good character development from a lot of popular ones here. I hope you update with this story soon! I love Kerin. She's very strong and courageous and I hope she and Maxen end up together, like for real. They both love each other, if they could just be more honest with each other. Sigh. I'm hoping for Chapter 4 soon! Please???

Horseman68Horseman68almost 8 years ago
Comment: !!!!!

Does not get better on this site than this writing.

karalinekaralineover 7 years ago
Brilliant

You've done an incredible job of capturing the era you're writing in with your use of language.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great chess scene, brief but great. Escape could've been more detailed.

Geralt neither rose nor tensed this time, but met Maxen's eyes solemnly. "Nay, my lord Maxen; she's a queen."

This chess episode was very brief but was so well written that could envision the scene happening and Geralt speaking the lines above solemnly with utmost dignity. I almost saw myself do a Woohoo and clap in my head at the scene.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteffiOlsen@SteffiOlsen
28 April- If you've emailed me, I didn't get it! I can't access my outlook live account, this site isn't allowing me to update my email addy, and I'm getting no reply from tech. If you'd like to correspond, comment and I'll e-you back directly!! 25 April- The next section of ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES