The Long Descent Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open your fucking mouth, Cunt!!" he shouted! I opened my mouth and he slid the heavy uncut head into my mouth. I could see my Mistress grinning at what was happening to me as the two young studs continued to pleasure her and was joined by one of the black guys who now was also kissing and licking and teasing her body. As he undressed I could see his cock was large and hard. They were all being so gentle and careful with her, I was thinking, as I felt two large hands rip my panties off and expose my tight pink hole. My nose was getting the very pungent odor of the cock in my mouth and I could see his pubic hair was short, black and stiff. His cock was getting harder as he pushed deeper into my mouth. I could not resist him, I could not resist anything. She had a plan to take any fight out of me before I was able to make a defense and call it off. She had warned me several times this was going to happen and I would not be able to stop anything once it started. She had calculated exactly how she could prevent me from having any control of my body and it was pushing me to the brink of exhaustion. My body was not tense, I was simply letting it happen, besides there was nothing I could do. I felt another set of hands of my nipples and another guy was pinching and twisting my nipples with enough force to make me wince. The guy behind me was rubbing my smooth crack with his fingers and teasing my hole with his fingers. He would slide one in about an inch or two and pull it back out. This routine continued while the guy in front continued to pump his every hardening cock in and out of my mouth.

She was lost in pleasure and not paying any attention to me. She was on her side and the young boy was now fucking her, while she had a black cock in her mouth and the dark haired boy suckled on her nipples. She was bucking and moaning as they pleasured her body from all angles and speeds. The dark haired boy was rubbing her clit with his fingers as she was fucked with long steady strokes, the blondes cock glistening with her juices. She had already climaxed twice and was about to have a third as the blond tensed up and I could tell he had cum inside her. They both had cum at the same time and it was quite a sight. She never stopped giving the black guy a blowjob, just paused long enough to orgasm and continued on. I was so turned on watching her. I wanted to be with her. The blond pulled out and stepped aside, the other dark haired guy took his place and slipped into with ease.

The guy at my ass was pumping his fingers in and out enough that I was starting loosen up. I felt both his hands pushing down on my cheeks spreading them apart and making my hole open even farther. I felt his hard cock sliding up and down my crack as his head touched my hole and I knew that I was about to be taken by a real man. My Mistress was watching me as he teased my hole with his cock, watching me trying to arch my back. Instinct takes over and your body reacts however is natural, apparently I am a natural slut. He pushed inside and I thought he was going to rip me apart, the pain was sudden and intense. There was no way for me to get away and my screams were muffled by the large cock that was fucking my mouth. He had pushed his cock to the back of my mouth and into my throat. I would gag as he pushed deeper, but he seemed to enjoy watching my reaction as he fucked my mouth without regard. Mistress smiled as I was being raped at both ends tied to a bench and forced to accept my fate, knowing I was too tired to fight and knowing she had broken me to the point of acceptance. The guy in front of me was holding onto my head as his rhythm quickly picked up and I felt him tense up and a large burst of cum flooded my mouth and shot down my throat.

"Swallow it all Bitch" Mistress said " You better get used to the taste. Cum whores love cum and you have a lot of men to satisfy today!"

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and I could see a mix of his cum and my saliva covering it. He ordered me to clean it off and I instinctually opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. I licked it clean with long licks and soft sucking of the juices. The next guy that came over unzipped his pants and pulled another large cock, it was black, cut and had perfect shape. He fully undressed in front of me and I knew that he soon would be fucking my mouth and throat. The guy behind me was long stroking in and out of my pussy and the pain had turned to pleasure. I heard the groan he let out with the last stroke and he unloaded deep inside me as his balls slapped against my smooth ass. He held his position as jettisons of cum coated my insides.

I felt even more humiliated as Mistress laughingly said "You are nothing more than a little white faggot boi now. You have taken a man's load in your throat and pussy now. You will always be a faggot and the video will always prove it."

She ordered them to release my hands so I could have a cock in each hand, one in my mouth and another in my pussy. She smiled as I was quickly surrounded and the guys were obviously ready for action after watching her. I soon had a cock in each hand and the feel of another man's cock in my hand was a new experience. It was so soft to be so hard. I could see the glistening of pre-cum oozing out of the tip. There was a new cock in my pussy and it slipped in with ease, and a large cock fucking my mouth. My senses were overwhelmed and I couldn't concentrate as there was way too many things happening. I would lose my ability to stroke the cocks in my hands as my pussy was being rammed and my throat raped continuously. Mistress must have noticed as she finished her blow job and the dark hair unloaded inside her as well.

"What the fuck?" she ask. " Why the hell are you not pleasuring all these guys?" I couldn't answer anything as my throat was full of cock. I tried to resume stroking as I felt the cock in my mouth tense up and unload another torrent of hot cum in my mouth. I could feel my mouth filling up and cum dripping off my chin as he withdrew. She was standing in front of me as she squatted over to look at me face to face. She leaned in to kiss me and the feel of her lips were so soft. Suddenly I felt her tongue pushing more cum into my mouth, my sweet and tender moment from her was just another way to degrade me.

" Swallow whore!!" she said as she backed away. She unbuckled my legs as the guy continued to pound my ass with long hard strokes. He would pull all the way out and then quickly push all the way in again. Once I was unshackled she told me to roll over on to my back. I did as was told and I could feel my legs being pushed up as he never lost his position. She crawled on top of me and faced my crotch. She lowered her wet swollen lips over my mouth and ordered me to lick her clean. She pinched and twisted my nipples as cum rushed out of her and into my open mouth. The mixture of the guys juices and hers mixed together was sweet and pungent at the same time. I stayed there licking and probing inside her slick folds until she stopped moving and told me to hold still.

" I have a treat for you Bitch, and you better not spill a drop!" she said as a large flow of piss entered my mouth. She let it go so fast there was no way I could swallow it that fast and not spill any, and she knew it. She planned for me fail, she wanted me to fail and I did.

" Well since you cannot follow orders I guess the guys can relieve themselves on you, since you already smell like a urinal. I don't think it's fair for them to have to leave if they need to relieve themselves. I think you smell like a bathroom and I might have other ways to use that later as well"

I was two or three hours into my use, but it felt like days, I had swallowed several loads of cum and had several shot inside my boi pussi. I was always being penetrated in one orifice or another by cocks of very sizes and colors. She told me to get back on my stomach on the bench and had the guys help re-secure me. She reached under and attached nipple clamps with light weights, which made me crazy with a mixture of pain and pleasure. I was so horny and so crazy that I wanted to feel her loving touch on my body. I was exhausted and sore. She turned and walked away leaving me dazed and crying. I felt the tears streaming down my face as she went and laid back down on the bed. Nothing could ever hurt as bad as watching her make love to another guy. I could accept the sex, but the slow and sensual love making made things so much worse, it was gut wrenching.

12