The Long Flight Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HJO66
HJO66
307 Followers

When my pert, perky young breast came into view, she softly muttered, "Oh my, oh my goodness," and stepped back a step, and as she brought her hands up to gently caress my pink puffy areolas, "Oh my goodness indeed."

Upon entering the shower, we first kissed passionately for a brief time. She carefully washed my shoulder-length, curly blond locks, then took her whole bun down, and I also cleaned her long, straight hair. As she turned back to me, we kissed briefly again, and I reached and took her long, saggy breasts, one in each hand, and tenderly lifted them to me as I lowered my mouth to one of her big nipples.

I first kissed and licked one and then the other sucking them entirely into my mouth on occasion as she tenderly caressed mine and moaned passionately into my ear. After she had performed the same on me, she had me wash the thick, dense bush between her legs with shampoo as we slowly cleaned and explored each other's bodies.

I'm not sure exactly how long we showered and played using our fingers, but I know that we both had another orgasm, and we finally emerged from the steamy abyss only because all the hot water was gone. As I was brushing my teeth, she brought me a long silky robe, helped me to slip into it, and asked, "Is there anything else I can get for you, sweetie?"

I gazed into her beautiful, bright eyes, shook my head no, and smiled tenderly at her. I had never known either of my grandmothers and had never really spent much time around any women of her age group, but I had become fascinated with her, and I knew I was falling very fast.

"Hell, who was I kidding," I joked to myself, "You've already fallen, my dear!"

The next three days and nights were the most remarkable experiences of my life. We made love night and day, and after she took me to care for my business the next morning, we never left her lovely home again, not even once. She catered to my every need both in the bedroom and out, and I can't even begin to describe to you just how she made me feel the very first time I tasted her and again when she went down on me. I have never exactly been able to put it down in words correctly, at least not as it should be said, but I will try again.

After our shower, she led me hand in hand to her big king-sized bed, and as she lay back, I crawled up between her open legs; she reached down with both hands and parted her dark forest of pubes as I kissed and licked my way up the insides of her thighs, first one and then the other.

When I finally got to where I was going, as she patiently waited and held herself open to me, she released her folds just as I brought my own hands up to her and tenderly spread her wide. I lowered my mouth to her slick wetness and quickly found her protruding clitoris and gently sucked into my mouth. She screamed softly as she reached and grasped the back of my head gently in both hands. She moaned and groaned lightly as she first allowed me to explore her for a bit, and then she tightened her grasp on my head a little and began to expertly guide and teach me how to use my tongue, just as I had my fingers before.

As I satisfied her this way and made her cum, I scooped her clean with my tongue and licked and sucked away at her mature clitoris; I experienced some phenomenal out-of-this-world sexual awakening thing that I did not know even existed. As she screamed out. "Oh, kitten!" at that moment, and suddenly convulsed on my tongue, something changed inside of me forever.

"See what I mean?"

"There are just not enough words to explain it, I tell you!"

I slipped back up her trembling body, and she wrapped me in her arms tightly. We kissed deeply for a moment before she pulled back a bit and softly whispered in a ragged breath, "Oh my goodness, angel, but you do catch on quickly, don't you?"

I laughed softly as she began to nibble on my ear lobe and caress my breast tenderly. She slowly kissed her way down to my breasts, and as she pleasured them with her soft lips and warm tongue, she found my clitoris with her fingertips and soon slowly continued with her journey.

When she arrived at her destination, she carefully parted my shaven pink flower and began doing her work as she moved about, just as she had taught me. It only took me a few seconds to realize that as good as I may have thought she was with her fingers, it was not even on the same level as what she was doing to me then.

As I grasped her softly by her hair and the back of her head, just as she had done me, I tossed about in ecstasy beneath her soft lips and thrust myself onto her hot tongue; she squeezed my robust nipples between her soft fingertips and took me to new heights.

"Again, I find difficulty in finding the right words and phrases to use as I attempt to explain just how she made me feel as she quickly brought me off to two more shattering orgasms in less than thirty minutes."

I never returned to live at my parents' home. I went back briefly to attend my brother's funeral, and she went with me; she stayed at a hotel for a few days because we both understood that my parents would not understand, and they already had enough on them at the moment to deal with. We made a few more brief visits here and there over the years.

She began to call me "kitten."

Now that I think about it, I'm unsure if she ever called me by my given name.

She has passed way back, and I am now also an older lady, at sixty-five. I still live in the big house on the lake and have the little blue throw blanket and pillow; they always stay on the big bed, and I sleep with them every night. I haven't been on an airplane in many, many years now, not since my mother passed away, and that was long ago.

But I must say that I have been daydreaming here of late about taking a long flight somewhere and then returning before I get older.

"Oh, I know it was probably one of those once-in-a-lifetime experiences, but..."

.

"Who knows ultimately just what could happen in the great unknown?"

"Maybe, just maybe, some sweet, pretty young girl might come and sit next to me!"

The End

Thank you for reading.

So, what do you all think? Should I continue this story and take another flight?

I would certainly appreciate any feedback I can get, negative or positive.

HJO66
HJO66
307 Followers
12