The Long Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xyz123545
xyz123545
20 Followers

So, once again the tag teaming started. Sshe was kneeling on the couch, head over the back and ass out the front and now the tag team was from ass, to mouth to fingering her pussy and sucking on her tits. Again it seemed to her that was about 15 mins but time was starting to blur. She told me there was a little bit of tension when one of them thought he was getting short changed while fucking her ass so he kept going a bit longer until one of them made it clear he was done.

She also said that she was surprised that their cocks, fresh from her ass, really didn't smell or taste like that is where they had been. She didn't know what to think of that but recalls that she was happy about it.

Then all of a sudden they all stopped and huddled for a second. She was exhausted and just leaning over the back of the couch. She thought maybe they were done. NOPE! They were apparently talking about how they could all all get in there and the same time. Austin came over and laid on his back and sat her down with her cock in his ass. Here we go again she thought, in a new position. Then guy number two was sort of kneeling between her legs and slid his cock in in her pussy. She was caught a little off guard by that as that was unexpected and uncomfortable. Everything down there was stretching. And then without warning guy number three was standing and turned her head awkwardly stuck his cock was in her mouth. All three now officially in her at the same time. And they were being very very aggressive.

She thought that she was going to tear all three holes. And, of course, the guy in the mouth was the one Austin waived off earlier so he was now back to trying to push all the way in. She was gagging, she was wincing and they were just pushing and fucking and pinching and tugging all over. She was in pain and in ecstasy.

That was all they could take and like a volley of gun fire they all came in rapid succession. The guy in her mouth was first and it was a lot. Austin told her to swallow it so that none of it dripped on him so she did. Right at that moment and maybe because he saw her swallow Austin came in her ass. She said he was shaking and rocking like it was his first time and the amount that shot into her was a lot! Guy number three must have come while Austin was coming as she said she did not really remember it happening but then all of a sudden there as this warm feeling inside her pussy just like her ass.

They all rolled and move and pulled out an left her lying on her back on the couch. Cum running out of everywhere. They actually took some close ups of all three holes. One was a self timer that had them standing behind her on the couch. She was starting to fade and says she kind of was in and out given she was so drunk and so tired.

It was then that one of them realized they meant to ask Austin how he knew she was shaved? In her drunken stupor she sort of perked up.

Austin said, "here look" and he pulled up some pictures on his phone and showed them to the guys.

They looked at the phone then at her and then back and said, "when did you get these pictures and who is that with you?"

Austin said, "these are from a company Christmas party about 4 years ago and that is her husband. Every time she got really drunk and passed out he would bring some of us back to their house and strip her naked and let us take pictures and feel and finger her as long as we wanted. It was after a night like that that I decided that I would find a way to actually fuck her some day. Then when she started to text with me I started to work on the plan to get her here and naked and finally fuck her and come inside her vs just jerk off on her like have so many times before".

He continued, " I think every single guy in the company and even some married guys have done the same and have the same pics but none of them have got to do this. Wait till I show them the videos of me and you guys fucking all her holes! A dream come true for me and, I think, that with all this on video I will be a hero at work!"

Then it got a bit darker, "I might even be able to use all this to convince or force her to do this more often and with others from work. I even had this thought that I would just get two homeless guys to do this to her. They would love it. It would be totally dirty and she might even like it like she seemed tonight. That might be a tough sell but I bet I can make it happen. Hell I almost got her to blow the lawn guy working at her house! Anyway, the guys at work are all going to get a shot at getting inside her after all these years. I can't wait."

It was then that she stirred a bit and slurred that she had to leave. They all came over to her, felt her up one last time and helped her get dressed, sort of she realized afterwards. They called her a cab and put her in the back seat and gave the driver the address of the bar where her car was and asked him make sure she got into the back seat to sleep this off and to have fun. Again in her drunken mind that sounded odd. She noticed she was lying on her back and beside her on the seat where her jeans and t-shirt and then she passed out.

She woke up to the cab driver just about to orgasm insider in the back seat of her own car. He did, he grabbed her t-shirt and wiped off his dick and then said, "I think I'll take all this for a souvenir" and grabbed all her clothes shut the door and drove away.

She passed out again. She woke up in a hot car with some kids banging on the window, phones out and laughing. It was 9am. She was naked, hung over, no clothes and only her car keys. She climbed over the seat and drove away.

She said she was lucky that her husband was out and she was able to drive into the garage and get in the house without the neighbors seeing.

Not the end. Not yet. But to answer your questions, yes, she is being blackmailed into doing that somewhat regularly. Her husband continues to cheat on her and she is filing for divorce but until that is done she can not let him find out about that night and all the ones afterward. She says that at this point she thinks she had been with most of the guys at the place she used to work. She is embarrassed by the whole thing and is about a month from finalizing her divorce and then she will be done with the blackmail. Her biggest fear is that Austin is holding onto the worst one for last. Being with some homeless guys. She hopes she can get the divorce done before he knows.

That is likely not going to happen though. She does not know this but I have already told Austin! He is teeing it up for next week and will record the whole thing and share it with me. Yep, I am a dick but given I might be the only guy that has not been inside her, well, I owe her that!

xyz123545
xyz123545
20 Followers
12