All Comments on 'The Long Road Details'

by Sexyfunforboth

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Brain dead WACC story

Who is more brain dead the characters or the author?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Of course the author is brain dead...

His parents didn't have any children that lived.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
And This is Not a Cuckold Story????

On what fucking planet are you living. This is a willing cuckold story if there ever was one."It wasn't my birthday but her used pussy ws a present" WTF do you cal that Einstein.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Carap

The writer is in self denial.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Pure

Garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
take a 3 5 7 pill for each and clean up the gene pool

cuck trash is trash

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Critics

Hey dumbass critics. In case you didnt notice your in the loving wives section. I am not sure what you expect here. What do you want to read? A story about your Mommy baking you cookies? If you dont like wives who fool around go back to reading your Hardy Boy novel

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i don;t mind

if the writer is half smart but your story is stupid on so many levels and your an idiot. Who are you trying to convince the readers, yourself or your pig of wife you are a loser my friend and if it is true be rest assured your wife and her friends are laughing at you.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
How many ORGANISMS did you have?

Golly, the author could at least read over his own story before sending it off! But then, HE knew what he meant. I think my favorite, however, when talking about the Bull's dick (sure we're not a BIT gay or cucky here?) he got CONFORMATION about it. Maybe he also got CONFIRMATION about the conformation later!

The 'Details' add very little to the original series. It was NO surprise that SF4B mentioned wanting to 'maintain control' in the foreword! I think Mommy must have drilled that into him as a kid!

2*

looking4itlooking4itover 11 years ago
How?

If she is having sex with others while married to you how is that not a cuck story? Even more so, if you get off over it?

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 11 years ago
Oh, no! A story about a loving wife in the loving wife section?

Whatever next?

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
WHEN THE COURTS ARE OPEN

anyone with admission can participate, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yikes...

Can you read what you wrote about it:

"Is not a cuckold story."

What the F... is this?

And the husband is putting an alien in his wife belly?He is giving her an ORGANISM...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really poorly written

Please finish school before you write another story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Anonymous commenters

Why do you need to make such insulting comments. If you feel the story telling was poor, give the author feedback as to how it could be improved. If you feel the need to moralise about the subject matter ask yourself why you are reading stories in the LW section. Perhaps you should be reading romance! The STORY (i.e. fiction) is there for entertainment of consenting adults and in that respect it achieved it's objective. I have a real concern that comments get so vitriolic that I feel disinclined to reveal my id; vitriol that will no doubt be turned on me once the haters read this. If readers rate stories on moral content rather than writing ability how can authors know if their stories are improving. To author; I would just get rid of the 'trashing' comments that do not contribute anything other than fulfil some desire of the 'trasher' to see their sentiments on screen. My advice is keep writing, ignore the semi-illiterate moralisers and always strive for improvement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent Loving Wife story. 5*

You could work a little on the editing. Thanks for writing..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"Not a cuckold story"?

Obviously the author hasn't looked up the definition. Because he's a cuckold! And the wife's a cheating slut. What a fool. And this story needed some serious help.

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
If you don't believe this is a cuck story

you do not know what is. or that you are a willing cuckold.

Deliberate deception of yourself? or of others?

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
I want to say to each his own...

...but the problem is that this husband doesn't have his own. His own is available to anyone else that strikes her fancy. Even a dog is more loyal than her.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Why do they always argue the obvious? This is a cuck story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous