All Comments on 'The Long Road Home'

by demald91730

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Lame Story

Did a simpleton write this? Melissa and her boyfriend just went along with everything that the RV driver wanted without much of a protest? And there were so many spelling and grammar mistakes that it makes me wonder about the editors. Ugh... either stop writing or practice REALLY hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Best Story Ever

I've never commented on a story before but this one was too good. Loved it, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great start!

Very enjoyable story. Don't pay any attention to the limp dick critics who couldn't write a suicide note, although we all wish they would try.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
LOL

You guys should write the suicide note. That guy had it bang on. This story was SO poorly written. You must be friends of the (so called) author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Okay start.....but

the story was okay but it was not by any means great. It was good and its not as bad as some would like us to believe. And it was not as great as other stories I have read. I think you have a long way to go, also I think that a lot of the detail was left out, such as, was the girlfriend in on the whole thing or was it just the boyfriend. Things like that shouldn't be left out because it confuses the audience. Oh and no way should you have your friends leave comments for you and you definately shouldn't leave them for yourself because that shit is just fucking SAD!!!!!!!!!

RodSamson42RodSamson42over 15 years ago
Great take on the request...

I saw this on the request thread and actually wrote the same type of story for the guy that requested it. Your take on Melissa is great and I enjoyed reading every bit of what you wrote. The trucker's dialouge is harsh and really sets the tone of the rough reeming that Melissa endures. I agree with the others that there wasn't much protest on Melissa and the boyfriends part (I can't say much, because there wasn't much protest in my story either). Keep writing and don't let the negative feedback get to you. Ignore it and keep doing what you're doing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous