All Comments on 'The Long Weekend'

by AflyinYourweb

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
mslv4Hermslv4Herover 16 years ago
Amazing

Loved the way you expressed the sensations and emotions of both participants. A truly erotic scene!

reignopheliareignopheliaover 16 years ago
Great.

Really well written. Great story.

sexycaz22sexycaz22over 16 years ago
Not too bad!

A well written story....although was not sure about the slave nodding too much in the story, but could see the reasoning behind the mention of nodding, so well done!

northwoods_subnorthwoods_subover 16 years ago
well done

Very nicely done. I am not usually a fan of Femdom writing but this was equisite.

MsBearleeMsBearleeover 16 years ago
Finally...fantasy meets real life!

Very well done; exactly the right amount of information and imagination, story and fantasy, eroticism and porn. Hot, hot, hot!!!

As one who has been on both sides of the equation, I understand the nodding and floating as well as the exquisite delight in that kind of humiliation and possession.

I will look for more from this author.

Rad'lRad'lover 15 years ago
I'm surprised at myself-

enjoying the story as much as I did. There were a few typos that I wish you would fix but - in spite of that your descriptions were very well done. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Incredible Story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very erogenous!

Nice! I love the parts where Mistress plays with the slave's nipples.

"She slid her hands and nails over the soft skin of his hairless chest, paying special attention to his nipples." -- I would love that!

"The pleasant sensations from his nipples were causing him to lose control of his body and his mind." -- That would be me!

"Then suddenly she used her fingernails to pinch each nipple hard at its base, and pulled them outward." -- I would love a woman doing this to my nipples as well!

I love nipple play. I would love for a woman to dominate me like this, putting clothespins on my man-nipples and flogging my ass with her crop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pissing in someone’s mouth is truly disgusting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous