The Long Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cespenar
Cespenar
29 Followers

She lowered her pussy to his cock tip and guided it into herself. She pressed down, taking him fully into her cunt before rocking back and forth.

Tom groaned as pleasure built up in his loins. He came, spurting his semen deep into Kathy's vagina.

She leaned down onto him, cuddling him and crying softly.

Tom put his arms around her and rocked her gently until her crying stopped.

She lifted her head and looked into his eyes and he said, "Hey sweetheart, it's alright. After tomorrow we'll look back on this as an adventure. A long weekend that was most enjoyable."

Kathy kissed him and murmured, "Thanks, Tom."

Next morning, the two guys turned up early. One of them said "We know you have a long way to drive, so we thought we'd let you get away early."

The other guy grinned at Kathy and said "Yeah. We wanta fuck you good, so you'll remember us hicks next time you come to the country."

Tom wondered what they meant, and so did Kathy.

They didn't have to wonder to long. One of the men fucked Kathy doggy style while the other made her suck his cock. After they'd both cum, they took turns fucking Kathy on the bed.

Tom stayed to watch the action and was only a little bit surprised that he could still get fully aroused watching Kathy being fucked by these two me.

After a brief respite, and a cup of coffee, one of the men took Kathy back to the bed. He fucked her for a moment before withdrawing his slick cock from her vagina.

He stood up and made Kathy stand, bending over one of the chairs. He pressed his cock to her anus and she flinched. "Come on," he chided. "Relax and it wont hurt."

Kathy took a deep breath and willed herself to relax. The man took the opportunity to thrust, and his cum-slick cock slid easily into Kathy's anus.

She was surprised that it hadn't hurt, and then the man reached around her and cupped her breasts in both hands. The other man then stepped close to her and crouched down till the tip of his huge cock pressed between Kathy's pussy lips.

He straightened up and his cock drove straight up into Kathy's pussy.

Kathy moaned as she was lifted off the floor by both men's cocks. They started to fuck her, driving both cocks deep into her again and again.

Kathy was thrilled by the unexpected fucking and came once. The men both came, and Kathy felt their hot semen filling her vagina and anus.

Both men withdrew after a while, and let Kathy to stagger over to the bed. She lay there for a while as the men left, leaving Tom's car for the couple to return to the city.

It was Tuesday morning and Tom was trying to explain that the car had broken down. Of course no-one believed him. One guy had gone down to the parking lot and with a wink at Tom he told Kathy there was a distinct smell of musk in the car.

Kathy glared at him and the office started to settle down.

A week later, Tom asked Kathy if she wanted to go up the country for a long weekend.

She glared at him for a moment, then burst out laughing. "I think we should take a short cruise, next time, Tom."

THE END.

Cespenar
Cespenar
29 Followers
12