All Comments on 'The Long Weekend Ch. 02'

by voyeurplume

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Just a standard WACC story

Wifeshare is cuckold with a "acceptable" name.

So once the fog is lifted it is a WACC and a slut. Nothing new or different. But now when if they ever do make love they can both know that he is an untalented rapid shot tiny dick.

ov55ov55about 10 years ago
omg

I hope you know that you have my cock dripping precum all over myself, please continue and let us know what happens and if you have a threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow. I am hard as a rock

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I thinkn the annony assholes dumbasses who read all of these stories should

go away and stop bugging the rest of us who like reading FICTION!!!!! YES FICTION, you're the pathetic and dumb one Annony.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Just Plain Boring

How many times? Wife fucks another guy and hubby sits at home pulling on his willy. How romantic. How non erotic. How dull. BTW When does hubby get a chance for some strange or is this only in one direction? You know , Whats good for the goose....

Zed56Zed56about 10 years ago
re I think these annony assholes....

Taking a page from your comment asshole. If you don't like the comments DONT READ THEM moron. Free site free speech Got it? This story was not very good and done to many times. Repetitive at best

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 10 years ago
Time . . .

. . . and the unknown worries of time handled well. For those who don't know, neither have nor want the experience, there is a delicious terror in waiting out the unknown. It is the most thrilling and exciting form of terror a married man deeply committed to loving his partner can experience. It has no bearing, no nodding acquantence with the cuckold fantasies often found in these stories. Whether wife and lover did nothing more than share conversation and coffee with a parting kiss on cheek the husband has the pain and pleasure of his mind.

Damned good job of telling that part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
re: Zed56

Well said. I think these guys read the comments just to get fired up and blast opposing opinion. Seems like they never take their own advice. If a story is bad, expect negative comments. I think they feel superior by blasting others. Notice, that most anonymous comments are directed at the story or author, rarely at another reader. I said my piece, now hold your peace. No comment on story, didn't read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
5 Star story

Great two part story, I am sure there are more parts to come. On a sad note, the husbands nervousness and unease is typical of someone with huge regrets. This is not a fantasy filled erotic life, their bond, privilege and exclusive ring called marriage is now broken. What is not answered here in the stories, is her respect in him. With all that gone, he will most certainly take showers alone in the future, and when she is late by hours, I wonder what he will be thinking? So much for honesty. Sadly, when the time comes and it will, her long weekend away, I feel he will sink lower because then and only then, he will discover there is only one person getting an emotional and sexual gratification out of this and its her. She will be with someone while he stands in the shower alone.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenabout 10 years ago
Enjoying

I particularly enjoy stories like yours that dwell into the emotions of the husband and wife. At first, becoming a cuckold is like riding a roller coaster that is on fire, and the emotions become as intense as anyone can imagine.

Later it just becomes two consenting adults enjoying sex together, with hubby at home glad his wife is being satisfied. Sex and love are two very different things!

patilliepatillieabout 10 years ago
If you like the cucky thing,

then this is well written. Sure the subject matter is reprehensible to the norms of the society I live in, but I guess such behaviors and desires exist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

You have to be really fucked up in the head to sit there like this guy and wait for something so depraved and sick. I mean who would actually want to live their life that way? Pathetic is about the only thing I can call it!

Alberta  AlAlberta Alabout 10 years ago
Well Written

And decidedly short.

I am waiting for chapter 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Poorly written

Cuck & slut story -pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This story is all about a cuckold and his thoughts.

There is no LW in this story.

Post it in Fetish where it belongs.

1*

indysubmaleindysubmaleabout 10 years ago
Nice buildup

I like the way you are building this up. The focus on the emotions that the husband is experiencing is a welcome change from the typical cuck-hotwife story.

As to the trolls.... Haters gonna hate and trolls gonna troll.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wonderful Cuck Story

Can't wait for more. Gotta know what happens as she starts telling him all the details.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 10 years ago
Excellent

I love the way you convey the amount of tension, excitement and nervousness. Very well done! Keep up the good work.

OOAAOOAAabout 10 years ago
Good story!!

Continue it soon, please :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Beautiful!!

Made my stomach churn with delicious pleasure, just like it used to do for real when my girlfriend and I explored the "Hotwife" lifestyle. I haven't felt those feelings in many years -- excellent writing to convey them so realistically.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
what a

fucking retard this loser is and i didn't have to read it so stick your sicko comments where the sun don't shine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Got to give you credit for one thing voyerplum

You at least got the balls to take the negative comments, unlike that prick "diagones" who writes the same cheating/willing cuckold trash but deletes every comment that doesn't praise his fetish tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
re: I'm amused that some of those that hated it so much from the start read it through

So, we are supposed to know what was in the story without reading it? That's pretty good evidence it deserved every negative comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
good

Still good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous