The Long Weekend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slavemalcom
slavemalcom
218 Followers

"You've guess it slave, enema time!" my wife said cheerfully.

I groaned at the thought, I knew I'd not get away without at least one this weekend but it still didn't make it any less of a literal pain in the arse. My wife had introduced me to enemas during one of our previous training weekends before she took my anal virginity with a strap on. I knew now what was expected, and the trepidation of what was to come was almost as bad as the enema itself.

I waited on the cold floor whilst Mistress organised the relevant things behind me, I could hear her humming along happily as she filled up the enema bag and hang it from the hook high up on the wall beside me.

I groaned again as I felt my wife's finger probe my arse hole, she must have put latex gloves on judging by the feel of it and she mercifully spread copious amounts of lubricant over my arse.

"Seems we are all about butts this weekend, what with this and you being my little arse licker last night." she chuckled. "I did enjoy that, I am going to make you lick my arse all the time from now on, it's supposed to be the ultimate sign of submission you know."

After sliding her finger in and out of my arse a few times she seemed content that I was lubricated enough and moments later I felt the tip of the nozzle push inside me. I groaned as more and more of the nozzle was fed into my insides, before at last she stopped. I knew however this was only the beginning.

I felt the nozzle start to inflate as my wife used a small bulb, much like the one from the gag, to inflate the bellow inside me. I groaned as the thing got larger, I knew it had to be this big to stop solution leaking out but it always felt like a balloon had been stuffed inside me and inflated. It struck me then that was pretty much what was happening.

Once my wife was happy the bulb was inflated sufficiently she inflated the outer one, this would stop the nozzle being dragged further inside me. After that I groaned as the flow of the warm, soapy solution started. My wife used a weak organic castile soap solution to clean me out, it was supposed to be the most efficient and safest thing according to her research. As the warm solution flooded into me I felt the first of what was no doubt going to be many cramps ripple through my gut.

My gut started to feel heavy as the solution continue the path gravity set for it, and I moaned in pain as another, more painful cramp started. I felt the bag run empty, my wife must have been watching it as she quickly clamped off the nozzle and removed the bag from the wall. I had found through experience that the cramps were better when I raised my arse slightly in the air, so with my face pinned to the floor I lifted up my arse and waited, it was all I could do.

"There, two gallons nicely in place and cleaning that dirty little man pussy of yours. I'll be back in a moment slave, don't go anywhere!" Mistress said. Before I could even moan she was gone.

Minutes passed and she didn't return, in fact I was starting to downright panic again as more and more time went by and she didn't return. Thankful I could reach my stomach with my bound hands and gently rubbed my gut to try to ease the pain. It was ages until my Mistress returned.

"Sorry slave, I got carried away with what I was doing and completely forgot about you!" she said chuckling away. "Still, at least that soap will have had plenty of time to work its magic now, won't it."

She helped me up from the floor, my legs felt the burden of the extra 2 gallons of fluid my wife had pumped into me and I staggered over to the toilet.

I watched as my wife pulled on a latex glove over one hand, she looked like a vet about to inspect a cow as she pulled the disposable glove high up her arm. Reaching between my legs, she held onto the end of the nozzle before tripping the valve and waiting for the air to rush out.

I moaned as the pressure started to decrease, the weight of the water was pushing desperately on the nozzle trying to get out and after a couple of moments the nozzle popped out of my arse followed by a flood of stinking, brown water.

"Disgusting, I should really make you do this but I wouldn't trust you'd do it properly." she said to me lifting the nozzle out and putting it into a bucket of sterilising water she had prepared earlier.

It took a while for the water to drain out of me, and Mistress insisted on giving me a second flush. Thankfully this time she didn't make we wait, and the water that came out was far cleaner than before. By the time it was finished Mistress was content that I was fully cleaned out.

She made me stand and I watched as finally my arms were released from the bindings, the bondage belt was removed and the gag deflated.

"15 minutes slave, make the most of it. Kneel and wait for me in the bedroom once you are cleaned up and dry." She said, planting a soft kiss on my lips before leaving the room.

It felt good to have full use of my arms again, and I quickly turned on the water in the walk in shower. I dared not be late.

I needn't worried about being late, I was kneeling in the room for at least another 15 minutes before my wife came back in. She was very happy about something, she hummed as she walked past me and sat on the bed next to me.

"There are some shopping bags in the hallway, be a dear and fetch them for me now." She said.

I rushed down the stairs, wondering why she didn't get them before looking down upon a mass of bags, it was clear she had been very busy shopping today. It took me two trips to ferry all the items back up the stairs and by the time I got everything upstairs my wife was already ripping some of the bags open.

Out of the first bag she pulled a couple of what where apparently dresses. They didn't quite seem big enough to me but she assured me that they looked fantastic on. Holding them up to herself in the mirror she excitedly looked at me.

"Which one do you think the boy's will prefer, black or red?" she asked.

Which one would the boys like? What the hell, I didn't care what the boys liked. She wasn't dressing up for them! I looked at both the red and black dress and shrugged.

"Does it matter what the boys think, I mean it's not like you are dressing to impress them is it Mistress?"

"Oh come on, don't be such a stick in the mud. Of course I'm dressing to impress them, and every other man I meet for a matter of fact." She chuckled. "It's only a little flirting, it makes the evening more fun for me given I don't have you around to play with all the time! You know I love you, I just like to have a bit of fun now and again. Let's put in another way, which one do you want your hot wife to come home in before you peel it off her and lick her arsehole until she cums?"

I snorted a little, now that sounded more like it. I looked at both the dresses again, and a grin crossed my face.

"Umm, I'm not sure Mistress. Maybe you should try them both on so I can really see?" I asked.

My wife looked at me most unimpressed. "Nice try Mister. I think I'll go with red tonight, Mandy told me I'd give any man a heart attack wearing it. Now be a dear and go get me a glass of prosecco will you."

By the time I came back my wife was busy doing her hair, the curling tongs where in full flow and she had even put on some upbeat music. I watched as she riffled through the bags and emptied them, there were other clothes, some new underwear, make up and beauty goods that she put out on her dresser to use immediately and even new jewellery. I wondered just how much she had spent on her shopping trip, it seemed almost impossible to even buy this much in that time frame.

"Umm, Mistress. Am I coming after all tonight?" I asked, watching her put her hair into rollers. She looked over at me and scrunched up her face.

"Why on earth would I take you with me, this is a works thing and you know the rules." she said.

"Oh," I said slightly downhearted. "It's just earlier in your text, you said that we don't need dinner Mistress. Not you, we."

"Ah yes, I bought you my leftovers from lunch," she said. "Sorry if you go the wrong end of the stick, I thought you wouldn't have time that's all."

"Um, ok." I said.

Left overs, seriously. What was I a pet dog or something? She must have seen my face and turned to look at me.

"I wasn't trying to upset you hunny. It was an awesome lasagne, trust me. I really thought you'd like it. Besides, I wasn't lying when I said you'd be a little tied up tonight to come, I have some treats for you as well before I go out and have my fun."

The way she smiled at me lifted my spirits, in fact the fact she was thinking of me at all when out made me smile.

"Look, it's in the fridge. I suggest you go heat it up and eat it now. I've got a taxi coming for me in two hours, I need to get you ready in about an hour as I need time to change after."

I smiled at her and scurried out the room.

"Bring up the bubbly when you have a moment, I'll finish this glass in no time!" she shouted after me.

Of course I took the bubbly up immediately, that went without saying and soon enough I was microwaving the left over lasagne. I had to admit, even after being re-heated it was really tasty.

I was just tidying up from dinner when my wife came downstairs putting her glass on the side. She had flung on her robe again just to walk around the house, she left the front open she her underwear was clearly on show. Not that I minded, she looked stunning and I wish she'd walk around like that more often.

"Do you need a refill mistress?" I asked.

"No slave," she said. "It's time to get you ready, put this on will you."

I caught a loose fitting hood that she threw and me and looking up at her saw the look of utter mischief I her eyes. She was clearly looking forward to what came next so I quickly pulled on the hood and tightened the base up. I felt her grab my hand and pull me out of the kitchen.

"Mind the steps, I asked you to sort the playroom out for a reason. You'll be staying in here tonight until I'm back."

I took the stairs slowly, I wasn't used to them so I actually had no idea how many there were. I nearly fell over expecting another step as I reached the bottom, and my wife dragged me over and pushed me down to sit on some form of seat.

The padding of a seat conformed perfectly to my arse, I could feel it had a reasonable amount of padding and felt almost silky smooth against my skin. I felt one of my hands as it was pulled forward and then the familiar feel of the metal mitts being fitted to my hands. I could hear my wife humming away happily as she worked.

After fitting both mitts to my hands rendering them both totally useless I felt my arms being guided up behind my back. I had to lean forward slightly to reduce the tension in my shoulders as I felt the metal mitts being secured to something, and I grunted as my Mistress pushed my elbows tightly together, seemingly securing them with some sort of padded restraint. When I tried to move my arms it was useless, I could barely manage a wiggle of my fingers.

I felt something enclose around my arms, totally encasing them and as I heard it snap shut it felt as if the restraints holding my elbows together tightened even more.

"Ahhh Mistress, that's really tight!" I said. I wasn't sure I'd be able to stay like this for long.

"Oh hush slave," She said. "I've barely got started yet!"

Each leg was pushed into some sort of holder, again perfectly shaped to my body as I felt something tighten around each leg. Sure enough before long my legs were about as much use as my arms, whatever I have been locked into encased every part of my leg all the way down to my toes that were pointed towards the floor. I could now barely wiggle my toes or fingers, I was totally helpless.

Suddenly my legs were pushed wide apart, stretching them and exposing my caged cock to the room. I groaned, unable to do anything about the situation as my wife continued with whatever she had planned.

Suddenly I felt her tugging at the hood, and when she pulled it off I was surprised to find the room dimly lit by what looked like candles. I looked down and was shocked to see my entire legs had been trapped in a sort of metal casing, it seemed to be the same design as the mitts and it hid every part of my skin down to the tips of my toes.

I looked like some perverted stretched out version of iron man, and suspected my arms were equally encased. With my arms and legs trapped however I could barely move my body or head to look around. I couldn't see my wife at first, she must have been behind me, and it was only now I noticed something odd about the candles on the floor in front of the chair. Look at them closer I realised they were in fact electronic candles, I chuckled.

"That's a safer plan that real ones." I said, but then my wife appeared in front of me holding something that made me hesitate. The gleaming metal device left little to the imagination, and I actually felt fearful as she held it up to show me.

"Consider this an upgrade to the other hood, sure it's a bit bulky but it has some wonderful added features the other doesn't." she said excitedly.

The device in her hand was indeed a hood, but it seemed to be of the same design the cuffs and the fist restraints form the night before. It was gleaming metal on the outside, whilst the inside looked to be a sort of soft foam like material. Holding it up she pointed at the mouth guard in the centre.

"It's very important you put this part in your mouth, I know that may be obvious but I was told to tell you that. If you don't this could really hurt you."

I looked nervously at the inside of the hood, it seemed far more menacing than the leather hood. I couldn't make out any holes, and as my wife lowered the front part toward my face I was almost hyperventilating.

Stopping briefly she placed her hand on my chest and smiled at me.

"Trust me my love, I would do nothing to endanger you."

I looked her in the face and gulped.

"I love you, love that you let me be this expressive, let me be who I really am. Let me help you find out who you really are."

Taking a deep breath I composed myself, then smiled a little before looking back at the mask and nodding.

As she pushed the front part onto my face I opened my mouth, accepting the mouth guard easily.

"Mouth guard in?" my wife asked.

I nodded as best I could and with that my wife carefully closed the back of the hood up. Much like with the fist clamps the collar around my neck actually slotted up onto the base of the two half's locking them in place and sealing my fate for the night.

Suddenly I could hear the movement of what seemed like hundreds of tiny motors. The level of compression around my head changed as the foam inside the hood seem to configure to my exact facial details.

I groaned as something was pushed carefully into my ears, filling the canals and blocking off all sound. The mouth guard expanded, pulling my mouth wide apart and then finally the pressure around my eyes seemed to ease and to my astonishment two small holes appeared letting me see the room again.

My wife was looking down at her phone, she was so excited that she could barely contain herself. She quickly adjusted a few of the straps around me before pushing my head backwards. It didn't go far until I felt it click into place on something. When she let go I couldn't move an inch, not even turn my head.

I tried to follow her but she stepped out of my field of view for a moment, before returning with what looked like a mid-sized dildo sticking out of a cylindrical metal can. I looked in horror as she lifted it up to my face, then I felt it slid into my mouth. It seemed to clip into place with about half of the cock buried in my mouth. I sighed a breath of relief that the whole thing didn't have to go in, it looked far too long to all fit.

Finally stepping back something had caught her attention on her phone and I could see her talking at me. I couldn't hear a thing at first, but after she pressed a couple of buttons that changed.

"Slave, can you hear me?" she said. "Blink twice if you can hear me."

I blinked twice, I didn't have anything else I could do.

"Oh my god, this is so fucking hot!" she screamed. "Right, you get used to your predicament whilst I go get ready for my boys."

Get ready for her boys, what did she mean by that? They were interns, it's not as if they were dates! I struggled against my bonds, tried to scream but it was all useless. I was trapped. I watched her pull round a large TV screen in front of me, and after a couple of moments the screen flashed to life and seemed to show a video feed of me in the chair.

I could make out the gleaming metal of the hood, and as I thought my legs were indeed in a sort of genealogical inspection seat type of thing. My cock, my poor defences cock was perilously exposed, I could already see a trail of pre-cum dripping from the end of it onto what looked like a small glass bowel positioned precisely where it needed to be to capture any release from my cock.

The screen didn't show much below my cock, not that I wanted to focus on much else. Suddenly the screen flickered to a different camera, I could make out our bedroom and my wife appeared on the screen waving at me. I could only describe her mood as giddy.

"Hi slave, hope you can hear me ok?" My wife asked. "I figured you'd like to watch me get dressed."

I groaned as she took off her robe revealing her underwear and fabulous body before she delved into her bags. Pulling out a box she held it up to the camera, I could clearly make out the agent provocateur logo and words, and she opened the box giggling like an excited child.

"It so sexy slave, I mean it's simply stunning underwear. Here, let me try it on for you so you can see."

She stepped out of view of the camera I could hear her quickly getting dressed into the new underwear set. My cock throbbed as I waited, protesting against everything going on. The bondage was arousing me, the view of my hot wife's naked body aroused me and even the though my wife might be doing this for other men more than me was arousing on some level.

My wife and I had promised to never hold any secrets again from each other regarding our sex lives, but even this fantasy I had buried so deep I just couldn't find the courage to tell her of it. I mean, how do you tell your wife that you want her to sleep with other men, it's just not right. I had thought about it so many nights that she was out, I even seemed to see evidence of her infidelity when clearly there was none.

It wasn't that I was jealous, or wanted to catch her out. I wanted it to be real, I wanted her to have to take other men into bed because my feeble cock simply wasn't up to the task. I wanted to be her cuckold husband, after all she was undisputedly my hot wife and deserved all the pleasure she wanted in life.

My thoughts were broken by the view of my wife appearing back inform on the TV screen, she was dressed in what I could safely say was the most provocative lingerie I had ever seen on a woman, I couldn't wait for her to come home already just to be in the same room as her. It was and array of straps, so intricately wrapped around her body as if it was painted on.

She had gone the whole hog on this set, bra, briefs and suspender belt. Her legs were encased in shining stockings held up by the delicate straps of the suspender belt. I couldn't believe just how beautiful she was, and I groaned as my body tried to respond to the visual stimulation I was seeing.

"I bet you wish I was home already don't you slave, imagine worshiping my body like this. Imagine licking my dripping pussy as your hands wander all over my sexy body, the smooth feel of the silky underwear on your hands as I moan in pleasure with every lick."

slavemalcom
slavemalcom
218 Followers