The Long Weekend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slavemalcom
slavemalcom
214 Followers

I moaned in pain, my cock throbbed and I tried to cry out, beg her to stop.

"Ok, Ok." She said laughing. "Enough with the teasing for now. I'll be down in a while to check on you before going out."

The screen went blank, the eye holes on the hood closed shutting me in darkness and the sound feed went off. I was imprisoned in this hood, the biggest movement I had in my entire body was the ability to breath, my chest raising up and down.

When I was granted the gift of sight again I gasped at the sight in front of me. My wife was simply stunning, the skin tight red dress hugged her figure amazingly, there was not a single blemish to be seen. Her hair and makeup was perfect, her long blond hair fell down over her shoulders in golden waves.

I could make out a new necklace, and matching earrings that set off the sparkle in her eyes. She had a high pair of gleaming high heels on, and from what I could make out a small ankle bracelet.

"You like slave?" she asked. I blinked twice as she laughed.

"It was rhetorical slave, of course you like what you see. I can tell the way your cock is trying to swell in that cage. Finding it a bit tighter than the last one are we?"

I felt her reach down between my legs and grab my balls, squeezing them in her hand. "Hmm, I still think there is something missing."

I couldn't for the life of me think what it was, but apparently my wife had. I watched her face light up as she clicked her fingers and looked over to the side of the room.

"Of course, silly me!" she said disappearing.

Coming back into view she held up a solid metal ring to my face. It looked heavy, and after a couple of clicks on her phone it split into two pieces. Reaching down she grabbed my balls and pulled on them, I could feel it as she carefully linked the two pieces up around my ball sack, and when she let go I could feel the weight pulling them down.

Returning to my limited view she held up a second ring and grinned at me wickedly. As she repeated the process I blinked once, but she didn't stop and soon enough I felt the added weight of the second ring pulling down on my balls, it almost hurt now and was most certainly uncomfortable.

I moaned into my gag when she came back into view and held up a third ring. I blinked once, she was watching this time and cocked her head inquisitively. I blinked again and she smiled wickedly.

"Two blinks, I knew you'd agree to a third slave. Why have 600 g of weight tugging on your balls when you can have nearly a kilo!"

I tried to plead with her as she slowly unlocked the final ring, but it was no good. She wanted to do this, and I was in no position to do anything about it, or say anything to stop her. As the third weight pulled on my balls I almost cried, it was painful now and my wife took great delight in prodding my distended balls sack watching it swing back and forth.

The doorbell interrupted our fun, it was just about audible because the playroom door had been left open.

"Ah our fun time is over slave, my taxi is here." she said to me. "Don't worry though, I have full control of your senses from my phone, who knows I might turn the microphone feed on from time to time and show you what I'm up to."

She pointed to the necklace in between her cleavage. Somehow that beautiful shining thing was also a microphone. It was incredible what technology could do these days.

"In the meantime why don't you enjoy the chair as it introduces some of its more advanced features."

All of my senses were shut off at once, I groaned into my gag. I didn't want to stay like this for the night, I didn't want to stay like this for ten minutes, but as my Mistress walked out the door I had little choice.

I sat there for a while, trapped in the damn chair occasionally wiggling my toes as much as I could. I was wondering just what was possibly going to happen when suddenly the machine started to move. I felt my arms being pulled further back, making it almost painful as my shoulders cried out against the forced bondage.

I felt something press against my arse hole, it was wet and slippery and I moaned as the unmistakable feel of a dildo slide into me. I groaned as more and more of the fake cock pressed into me, and just as I felt like it would rip my arse in two it stopped. The audio feed started up, it must have been my wife's necklace microphone and it certainly sounded busy wherever she was. I heard her tell someone her name and that she had a booking with two others, she must have just got to the restaurant. The maître-de quickly pointed out the table and asked to take her coat.

"I hope you and the chair are getting along slave, it's going to be a long night." she whispered. "I know that cock is now buried deep in your arse and you will be loving it, but there's more my love."

Suddenly the cock in my mouth started to move, the tip was somehow forced deeper into my throat. I tried to call out, tried to push against it with my tongue but it was useless. As the tip hit my gag reflex I coughed, tears filled my eyes until the thing stopped moving and just held its position. I retched a few times before I just managed to get control of my gag reflex.

"Hello boys, sorry I'm late but I think it's a woman's prerogative to be a little tardy." she joked.

"Wow Ms. Monroe, I have to say you look absolutely stunning." a man said.

"Yeah, your husband is one lucky fella!" a second said.

It must have been her two interns.

"Yes he is, not that he's able to show it most of the time." she said. "But he's not here tonight, you two are. Now I don't know about you but I like to have a little food before a good party. Are you two boys up for a bit of a party?"

With that the sound cut off. Party, what did she mean by party? I know my wife liked a good dance, she must be refereeing to that. The cocks suddenly started moving again, both had stopped having been fully inserted but now they slowly pulled out before sliding back in. The one in my arse seemed to ooze lubricant, whilst the one in my mouth needed no such help given the saliva that was trapped in my mouth.

I tensed in my bonds again, my whole body throbbed in a mix of pain and pleasure. I was sure if I could see if my cock would be dripping pre-cum, after the past 24 hours I was so aroused that I doubted it ever truly stopped.

For an age I was left in total silence, the cocks didn't speed up, they didn't slow down and they didn't stop. They just slowly slid in and out of my arse and mouth at the same rhythmic pace. The next contact I heard from my wife was seemingly at the end of their meal. The three of them sounded like they had enjoyed a few drinks with the meal as my wife asked them if they were up for a little dance.

"How about it boys, fancy coming with me for a bit of a dance?" she asked. The two agreed immediately making her chuckle. "Ok, ok. Let me settle the bill and powder my nose and I'll be right with you, I know just the place."

Again silence enveloped me. Every now and again I'd get snippets of my wife's night, her laughing, the music pumping away in the background, her relentless flirting.

The next time I heard from her things were a little quieter. The music had slowed down a little and I wondered if she was outside the club. I was wrong it seemed as I heard one of the boys close to her.

"So Ms Monroe, Dylan and I were wondering if, you know, you'd like to go somewhere a little more private. Maybe we could continue the party a bit more if you know what I mean."

I moaned into my gag, I couldn't believe this was happening. What shocked me more was the response of my wife, my loving wife that I assumed had always been faithful to me.

"I thought you'd never ask Tom, my pussy has been aching for a good fuck all night long." She said. "I'll sort a taxi, we can head back to mine if you like."

"Yours, won't your husband be around?" Dylan said. "I mean, we don't want to get you in trouble."

I heard my wife laughing. "Trust me boys, my husband is not going to cause any problems even if he was in the room. He knows his place and besides, he's safely out of the way for the night. Now, are we going or do I need to find some other studs to fuck me senseless?"

Silence. I couldn't believe what I had just heard, not only was my wife on her way here with two lovers, but she seemed totally unbothered that she was about to be unfaithful to me whilst I was locked up in the basement. I started to cry, but then deep inside me I felt an arousal I'd never felt before.

I had always fantasised about this, about my wife taking another men as her lovers, but I never realised the actual pain I would feel finding out it was real. It was like a drug, a deep sense of humiliation no words could ever get to. I groaned as the sense of humiliation washed through me unlike anything I'd felt before, closely followed by deep arousal.

My cock throbbed again causing the weights on my balls to jiggle once more. Groaning I wondered just what was wrong with me, how could I actually enjoy being treated like this? I was certain pre-cum was dribbling out, it was so prolific I could feel it flowing as the dildo continues its relentless fucking of my arse.

I continued to sob, not out of sadness but out of desperation. I was so horny, I was so aroused that it was all becoming too much. Yet I was totally helpless to do anything to stop it.

My arousal levels only built and built as I wondered where my wife was right now, was she home already? Did she really bring the boys home? Was this all some sick trick she was playing on me?

My mind started to generate scenes in my head of what could be going on, the two young men in the back of a taxi groping my hot wife. One of them was kissing her on the lips, his hand rubbing her pussy where her dress had ridden up, the other was bent over sucking on one of her nipples, squeezing the other with a free hand as my wife moaned in delight.

The scene changed, my wife was on the sofa, at one end one of the boys sat with his arms folded behind his head, my wife was greedily sucking on his cock. At the other end of the sofa the other man had his face buried in my favourite of all places, he was licking my wife's wet pussy whilst gently stroking his cock waiting for the right time to shove it in. It was huge compared to mine, in fact both of them were.

Suddenly my dreaming was interrupted, the eye holes opened and in front of me the screen flickered to life, again showing the main bedroom. I could hear voices coming up the stairs and moments later three people burst into the room from the right. My wife, my beautiful loving wife, was wrapped around a muscular white man in nothing but her underwear, he must have been six foot tall. She was kissing him on the lips passionately as behind them a tall black my followed them in. Both appeared to be in their early twenties, and both were extremely athletic looking.

She was tossed onto the bed and immediately scrambled up and reached over to man that carried her, grabbing his belt. I watched as she desperately unbuckled his trousers and pulled them down. The man kicked them off before pulling his top off.

For a moment he simply stood there, naked as my wife marvelled at his cock. I could see why, it was huge as I had dreamt. I could make out the huge damp patch on my wife's knickers, she must have been so aroused at that point and I groaned in despair as she leant forward and took the man's cock into her mouth.

I watched transfixed as she started bobbing up and down slowly, the man's face scrunched up in pleasure as my wife set to work. He sighed loudly and slid his fingers into her hair, pulling her further onto her cock. I could make out the groan of delight from my wife in response.

I only now noticed that the black man had walked round the other side of the room and had stripped off. He was sat on the left as I looked at it and had pulled my wife's rear end closer to him, making her kneel with her arse in the air. One of his large hands started wandering over my wife's behind, and his fingers quickly slipped under her knickers as he delved into her sex. I could make out the movement of his other arm, he must have been slowly stroking his cock but the positioning of my wife meant that I couldn't actually see that.

There was a loud moan from her as she momentarily stopped sucking the man's cock and looked round.

"Fuck my pussy Dylan, I need that big black cock of yours in my pussy." I heard her say. In fact she begged him such was the level of desperation in her voice. I can't recall ever hearing my wife sound that desperate for me in the past.

At least I knew who was who now, the black man was Dylan, that meant the other was Tom. I watched as my wife returned to sucking on Tom's cock whilst Dylan stood up and peeled my wife's panties off. I gasped as best I could with the dido in my mouth when I caught the first glimpse of Dylan's cock. If Tom's was huge then his was simply gigantic, it was only now I truly realised how small my cock must have felt to my wife.

As Dylan stood off to the left of the bed he gave his cock a few final long strokes as he slipped on a condom and got ready to fuck my wife, my view now was perfect and I realised my wife had planned all of this to a T.

On the right Tom stood, his cock buried in my wife's mouth as she was on all fours on the bed. To the left Dylan stood, his cock in one hand as he continued to slowly finger my wife with his other.

My breath was ragged, I never thought I'd see something like this in my lifetime. It was every one of my deepest, darkest fantasies in one. I watched as Dylan lent in, and pressed the head of his cock to my wife's sex. There was a loud, guttural moan from my wife as the man slid his cock into her.

My cock protested against its bonds, I desperately needed to be free, I wanted to watch this beautiful moment, my cock in hand as I slowly masturbated whilst my wife was fucked again and again.

Her first orgasm didn't take long, I watched as her whole body tensed up as Dylan was rhythmically thrusting in and out of her. She left out a huge cry of pleasure that was somewhat stifled by Tom's cock crammed in her mouth.

"Damn, she's cumming already!" Dylan groaned. "I can feel her whole pussy clenching my cock, I'm not gonna hold on much longer!"

Tom wasn't listening however, I could see his face scrunched up as her fucked my wife's face harder and faster. With a grunt he slammed as much of his cock into her mouth as he could and moaned.

"Ah, I'm cumming!" he said. "Suck it baby, suck it all down!"

My wife, having started to come down from the peak of her orgasm grabbed the base of Tom's cock and greedily sucked on his cock, it seemed she was fixed on getting every last drop of cum from his balls.

"Fuck, I'm cumming too!" Dylan moaned.

He trust in deep into my wife making her gasp as he came. He grunted time and time again as I watched him unload his seed deep into my wife's pussy. By the time he finished Tom had stood back a little, his cock as hardening again and he grinned as Dylan pulled out.

Swapping sides of the beds Dylan sighed as he pulled off the condom and pushed his cock towards my wife's eager mouth. He groaned in delight as she quickly set about cleaning off his juices that had smeared across his cock thanks to the condom.

I watched as Tom quickly slid on a condom and pushed his cock into my wife. I watched as my wife came again as Tom fucked her, she was struggling to take all of Dylan's cock into her mouth at the time and groaned deeply as her body tensed up.

"Lay down big boy, Think it's time for something different." she said.

Dylan smiled as he laid down on the bed, this time his head was far away from me, I could see my wife's back as she straddled him, ready to lower herself onto his cock.

"You want to put a condom on first?" I heard him ask.

My wife shook her head, leant down and kissed him on the lips.

"I need to feel you inside me lover, I need to feel your hot cum shoot into my cunt." she whispered as she positioned the tip at her sex and slid down on the large, black cock. Reaching over she grabbed Tom's semi flaccid cock and pulled him closer to her.

"I won't forget about you either baby," she said before taking his cock into her mouth.

She slowly lifted herself up and down on Dylan's cock as she sucked on Tom's cock. It didn't take very long to get him hard and with a wicked grin I saw her take his cock out of her mouth. She licked her two fingers on her hand until they glistened with juices, before reaching down behind her back and to her arse. Rubbing the saliva all over her arse hole she sighed.

"I've got just the place for that." she grinned.

I couldn't believe what I was watching, my wife was pushed forward by Tom as he positioned his cock a my wife's arse hole. As he pushed into her she whimpered, leaning down to put her head on Dylan's shoulder.

"Slowly boy's, your cocks are so big!" she said. "I've never felt this full before!"

Tom and Dylan took some time to get into a rhythm, but soon enough they were both pushing their cocks in and out of my wife, who was constantly groaning in pleasure. The pace increased, and before long I was watching my wife being double fucked as she incoherently babbled, lost in pleasure.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. Cum, I'm going to cum, harder, fuck me harder!" she screamed.

I groaned as I watched, that never ending feeling of being on the brink of cumming never left me and I felt my cock still leaking juices profusely.

Both men where grunting as they thrusted harder into my wife. Suddenly my wife went silent and ridged, before a huge scream of ecstasy filled the room. I could see her whole body shaking as a huge orgasm over took her body. The two men also started moaning and with every thrust my wife moaned in pleasure.

Tom and Dylan almost gave one huge thrust at the same time, Tom was having to hold my wife up now by the arms, she had no strength left anymore. I could see the two men's muscles tensing as they unloaded their seed into my wife, they were both grunting as their own pleasure slowly started to seep from their bodies.

Exhausted Tom let go of my wife, who basically collapsed on top of Dylan, and rolled over onto the bed panting. I could see a dribble of cum leak out for her abused behind. Dylan's cock was still burred in her sex, but it was clearly shrinking in size and as my wife rolled off him into the gap between Tom and Dylan on the bed his cock slid from her used pussy.

With one leg draped over Dylan the camera had a perfect view of my wife's pussy and arse, her pussy was red and puffy, the inside of the thighs coated with cum. I could see cum seeping from both her arse and pussy.

As the three lovers fell asleep exhausted on the bed upstairs I sobbed at my predicament. I was trapped, the dildo's still continued their rhythmic, almost hypnotic fucking of my mouth and arse. It was a million miles away from the energetic fucking I had just witness on the screen.

I longed to be free, to be able to crawl up between my wife's legs and lick her. Even the sight of all the cum was a turn on, I closed my eyes and wondered what tomorrow would bring. How were we supposed to carry on after this?

slavemalcom
slavemalcom
214 Followers