All Comments on 'The Long Weekend Ch. 06'

by voyeurplume

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
deadonedeadoneabout 10 years ago
Sorrry I was wrong

Last story I said the husband was useless, well I was wrong he can still pay the bills, and deal with the rest of the world while they have fun. Please note she has no meaningful interaction with the husband, none. He could be a servant for all she cares. She is ready to move in with Ben. Numbnuts is all excited by the loss of his wife. Gee can all thee be stuck down by lighting, please?

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124about 10 years ago
Setting himself up

First of all, these are just stories for entertainment value. If you don't like it, why did you take the time to read it and take time to talk trash to the author. At least he can spell!

Now, to this chapter. Hubby should have put his foot down with a big NO as to Ben coming back in the morning. What was he thinking? He seems to be losing his wife to this slick old flame of Amy. I proposed in the last chapter comments that hubby wakes up to find Ben and Amy gone. What happened was as good as sealed it. He can't get enough of somebody else's wife and she can't get enough of her old boyfriend. And then the twerp invites Ben to come visit them in Leeds! Seems like this has gone way past fantasy stage to full blown giving his sexy wife away to another man. So, in ch. 7, I see them going back to Leeds, and in 3-6 months, guess who calls and wants to visit?? How is hubby going to handle that, especially since she has been thinking about Ben that whole time and the good sex she had?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I, for one, am glad you shared your story with us.

It's always amazing and enlightening just how stupid-assed a man (and I use that word sarcastically) can be. Laughingly so. You give your woman away, then apparently the better man wins. (Pssst.....that means Ben, not you)

SoleBrotherJeffSoleBrotherJeffabout 10 years ago
Some critics are taking this story way too seriously.

I'd like to read about Ben's visit to Leeds for a long weekend to see Amy & Pete.

All 3 of them together.

robertlrobertlabout 10 years ago
Very arousing story

Extremely well done. Hope you tell the story of Ben visiting. The emotions in the story and Amy withholding sex, waiting for Ben added much to the story. Thanks for telling it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great cuck story but the ending was poor

you really need to finish this and tell us the feelings between them now. Will she have more of her lover, how does she feel, how does he feel and how does the husband feel. More please.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
The worts part of this story...

The worts part of this story...The part where his role was even more of a servant than of the loved husband...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lies are

always found out. "My Pleasure, My ass"

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
Not interesting

She sleeps with an old lover and husband is turned on by it? So what? What would be different is not merely describing the act, but thinking about the why. Why would a husband want his wife to sleep with an old lover, especially one she fantasized about? What would a wife think about such a husband? I'm pretty sure this isn't it. to most people this is not only something strange, but sick. It suggests that the husband has mental issues.

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
Not to mention it's just too long.

Why so much space for something so little?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous