The Long Weekend - Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well you can't get more Australian than a counter tea."

There were a few men at the bar of Young and Jacksons that evening who saw the two women enter and disappear into Chloe's restaurant and Lindsay was at pains to show her the pub's most famous feature, the nude painting of Chloe.

"It hung in the National Gallery in Melbourne back in the 1880s but only lasted three weeks before the God botherers had it taken down," she looked at Melina's quizzical face.

"God botherers are born again Christians, they don't believe in sex because," she put a hand on Melina's shoulder and whispered in her ear, "it could lead to dancing."

A few people glanced up as Melina burst out laughing at the subtle inversion of an old phrase and not long after they were sitting down to a meal.

"No expense paid," Lindsay eyed the waitress, "spoil her rotten."

A hard thing to do on a budget but thankfully, Melina wasn't in the mood for expensive fare and the conversation shifted from subject to subject, seemingly at random and Lindsay found herself almost picking topics at random in an attempt to prolong the meal. Eventually however Melina looked at her watch.

"It is half past seven, I should be getting back."

"I'll walk you to the hotel."

Melina propped on her palm and studied her for a few moments and then reached across the table and tugged at the collar of Lindsay's shirt.

"It is a nice blouse, or as we say in Germany, es ist eine schöne Bluse," she let go of the collar, "so, you want to make sure I make it to my hotel?"

"Unless it bothers you, I mean if you want some privacy I'm cool with that. I'm just trying to do the right thing, us girls have got to stick together."

"It is a long walk," Melina looked down at the remains of the meal, "and we have both had a few beers," she picked up her beer and drained it.

"We could get a taxi and I could see you to the hotel and then come back."

"I have a better idea," Melina took out her phone, "it is one of the perks of the modelling business, and trust me, I make use of the perks," she tapped the screen and opened her phone book. A slight smile nudged her lips as she looked at Lindsay.

"You have shouted me a meal, yes?"

"Yeah."

"I will show you my room and we can have some room service and watch a film."

"Okay."

"And afterwards the driver will take you home to Ringwood."

"That's too far, the petrol costs too much."

"My shout," Melina put the phone to her ear and dragged her foot up Lindsay's leg, "yes or no?" Her foot reached Lindsay's knee and the younger woman winced.

"Deal."

"Hello," Melina smiled, "yes, this is Melina Wendel, I'm a guest on the eighth floor. I would like a car brought around to Young and Jacksons to take me back to the hotel," her eyes locked on Lindsay, "yes, I'll wait."

"Tell them Federation Square, just opposite the taxi rank."

Melina nodded and a moment later gave her details and ended the call.

Lindsay was half expecting a stretch limousine and was almost relieved it was just an upmarket sedan. The driver greeted them with a smile and they settled into the back seat. The drive took some fifteen minutes with the Saturday night holiday traffic but Lindsay took it all in through new eyes, the lights of St Kilda Road. Sirens in the near distance, people walking along the side of the road with neon headbands and she was sitting next to a gorgeous model just taking it all in.

The hotel was a familiar sight and although she'd seen it many times in the past, this was the first time she'd actually been inside.

"At least this far anyway," she looked at the elevator and smiled crookedly.

"You know what's on my bucket list?"

"Sex in an elevator?" Melina put an arm around her shoulders, "it is hard in this elevator unless you want an audience, there is a man inside."

"Well maybe not this elevator."

"Any particular preference for this intimate encounter?" Melina released her.

"No," she looked at her and smiled, "I never actually got down to the nitty gritty of who, it was just sex in an elevator."

"It could be arranged," Melina slipped an arm around her waist, "if you want."

Lindsay chuckled and bumped her hip against Melina's.

"Stop it, now you're getting me horny."

Nevertheless, they rode the elevator to the eighth floor in relative silence, as Lindsay replied to a girlfriend's text message. She was still messaging as she followed Melina to her room but stopped the moment she entered the room.

"Fuck me drunk, what a room."

"It is a hotel room and you are a little drunk."

"I know," she finished the message and sent it, "it must have been that Bundy that did it, the last time I did that I ended up in bed with Jason and that was not going to happen," she cast her eyes around the room.

An oversized king size bed was against one wall near a small divan by the window and drawn by the city lights outside, Lindsay walked to the window, skirting a round coffee table. She knelt on the divan and her eyes widened to take in the lights, a few moments later she felt Melina's hands on her shoulders.

"Would you like a drink from the mini bar? Or should I order room service?"

"The mini bar," Lindsay leaned back against her. Melina stood her ground as Lindsay's head rested against her breasts but a few moments later she stepped back.

"I have to take a piss," Melina murmured a minute later as she handed Lindsay a drink.

The vodka stung her throat but Lindsay was lost in the moment. She was vaguely aware of a flushing toilet and a need to empty her own bladder and then Melina returned, tucking in her blouse and she shifted off the divan.

"My turn."

Lindsay scrolled through her text history with Jason as she sat on the toilet. There were three today already, he'd wanted to catch up tonight or tomorrow and she'd tentatively agreed to Sunday afternoon but she had left herself an exit.

Lindsay: Will text you tomorrow to confirm.

Jason was a dead cert, she could read him like a book because he was like all the other guys she'd known, albeit he had a little more decorum and it could be argued her taste in men had matured but he was still predictable.

What would it be like with a woman?

Lindsay frowned as her flow petered out.

Women know how to treat a woman.

Melina's words came back to her as she fastened her jeans. Jason's attempt at cunnilingus a few weeks ago was okay but awkward despite her attempts at guiding him. She stared in the mirror as she washed her hands. Here she was in a hotel room with an attractive model. Jason didn't even know where she was let alone who she was with and as she sprayed herself with perfume Lindsay came to a decision as she sprayed the front of her jeans.

If she makes the first move I'm not going to discourage her.

Lindsay adjusted the collar of her blouse and folded the collar upwards and over the denim jacket, her finger rested on the button just above her cleavage.

Too bold?

She held the blouse closed at the second button for a moment.

It's been open all day, she's had plenty of opportunity.

She released the blouse and stared at the deep vee.

Moment of truth, do you want to go this far?

She smiled crookedly at her reflection.

In a few days she'll be gone and Jason will still be here.

And if not?

Lindsay opened the door and paused as she saw Melina sitting on the bed, propped against the padded headboard, a slim, stylish laptop resting on her knee. Their eyes met and a sly smile nudged Melina's lips as she patted the mattress.

"Come here and I'll show you my work."

For a few seconds Lindsay stood where she was, the scene was a very familiar one but this time it was a woman on the bed instead of a man.

Seize the day.

Lindsay stepped out and sauntered across the room, conscious that Melina was looking at her and probably thinking those kinds of thoughts and that gave her a slight thrill. She reached the bed and dumping her bag on the floor, sat down and undid the laces of her sneakers and glanced over her shoulder. Melina had a half smile on her face. Lindsay fingered the edge of the denim jacket, if she took it off then it definitely sent out a signal to men. She felt the carpet beneath her socks and a moment later eased the jacket off her shoulders.

In for a penny, in for a pound.

Nevertheless, she experienced a moment of panic as she draped the garment over her jacket and eased back on the bed.

Should I be doing this?

Lindsay left a foot or so between them as she lay on her side beside Melina.

"Closer," Melina tapped beside her, "this is the Karen Millen folder, it might help you decide how to spend that voucher."

Lindsay shifted closer and her left hand brushed against the skirt but Melina didn't seem to notice it and then Lindsay's eyes fell on the gallery displayed on her laptop.

"Nice outfits," she murmured.

"This dress would suit you," she pointed to a chic red dress, "I can see you wearing it."

"I love it."

There were dozens and dozens of pictures that went back several years and Melina picked out several outfits, all of which came in below her £1,000 voucher.

"There are other collections," Melina stretched, "but your voucher would not work there," she slid a hand through Lindsay's hair.

"They're all great," Lindsay shifted her position and lay down, locking her hands behind her head as she stared at the ceiling.

Lindsay giggled and Melina looked down at her.

"What?"

"If you had've told me this morning when I left the house that I'd be lying on a bed with a hot lesbian model I'd have said you're out of your tree."

"What is out of your tree?" Melina asked.

"It means nuts, crazy, cuckoo."

"Oh," Melina digested this for a moment and then closed the lid of the laptop and put it on the bedside table.

"We have similar sayings," she rolled onto her side and leaned on her palm, "we never know what life will bring us, each day is a new beginning," she smiled.

"You're much better looking than that woman who kissed me all those years ago."

"I'm a model, I have to look good," Melina flicked at her hair.

"There's something I've never told anyone about that day," Lindsay went on, "I mean there were two of my girlfriends and my boyfriend who saw the whole thing but deep down I never actually told any of them what I actually felt."

"What did you feel?" Melina raised an eyebrow.

"I liked it. I mean she wasn't as attractive as you but I loved the spontaneity, I was standing holding my boyfriend's hand and this butch looking woman on a Harley Davidson just pulled away from the other women. She came to a dead stop, reached out and offered me five bucks for a kiss in front of my boyfriend. No man could have done that, my boyfriend would've punched their lights out but this woman didn't give a fuck and I liked that. She just broke a social convention in full view of everyone and I felt like," she closed her eyes for a moment as she pictured the moment. "I wanted to be more like her and less like me."

She opened her eyes and stared at Melina and a moment later Melina laid a hand on her cheek and leaning over, kissed her on the lips. Lindsay experienced a slight moment of panic that dissipated just as quickly as she responded in kind. A moment or two later they parted and Lindsay exhaled slowly.

"Her kiss wasn't as long, or as sensual."

"Sensual is good?"

"I can do sensual," Lindsay moved her hands from behind her head and cupped Melina's cheek with her left hand. A moment later she raised herself upwards and after a moment of hesitation, tilted her head to one side and kissed her lips. Melina's soft lips parted ever so slightly and Lindsay opened her mouth and pushed a little harder, feeling the familiar softness in her belly and a slight headiness. She felt Melina's hand moving down her front to her left breast as she maintained pressure on her lips but eventually she fell back and broke free.

"Wanna try for the hat trick?"

"What is the hat trick?"

"It's a cricketing term for when a bowler knocks out three batsmen in a row, it usually means the other team is about to lose."

"Three strikes and out?"

"Kind of," Lindsay stroked Melina's face, "the point of no return."

Melina moved her hand to Lindsay's neck and traced a finger softly down behind her collar to the third button. She lifted the material up ever so slightly and then leaned over and kissed her again, this kiss was far longer and more erotic. Lindsay let herself go, feeling a soft, wet tongue sliding into her mouth. She felt the button popping loose and Melina's hand sliding under the blouse to her bra strap, she moaned and locked a hand around her neck, until Melina forced herself upwards and exhaled.

"I think we broke the record."

"Oh dear," Lindsay looked down, "now you've done it."

Melina's palm was resting on her left breast and her fingers were hooked around the strap. Melina moved her palm down further over her breast and Lindsay bit her lip as the other woman stared into her eyes. She felt frozen, unable to move but even if she could move would she? Her head felt slightly numb from the alcohol but she wasn't so drunk she couldn't fight back.

"I am such a klutz," Melina smiled, "do you want me to stop?"

Lindsay stroked Melina's hand slowly as it moved over her breast and she smiled crookedly and reaching up to Melina's throat with her other hand, flipped a necklace over the blouse and then hooking her hand behind her neck, she raised her head and kissed again. It was a much longer kiss and Lindsay felt the pressure on her breast decrease as a hand slipped down to the next button. Melina's leg moved in between her legs and began travelling higher as the button came loose and the blouse was flicked aside to expose the cup of a midnight blue bra.

Melina broke free and smiled as she slid the shirt over the scalloped strap, the cup had flowers embroidered onto it and she traced a finger around a flower.

"Triumph," she smiled.

"In more ways than one," Lindsay chuckled, "so, what are you going to do now? Just sit and play with it?"

"Maybe," Melina slid the strap over her shoulder and Lindsay felt the release as the wire dropped slightly. A moment later Melina slipped her hand under the cup and over her nipple, her soft lips kissed their way down her front as she exerted more pressure on the cup and strap, dragging it down over her breast. A tongue flickered its way over the mound and danced over her nipple and Lindsay groaned with satisfaction. Melina's knee pressed hard against her crotch and Lindsay brought her hands up to her hair, luxurious silky locks slid through her fingers.

Melina shifted her position, rising and moving across until she was kneeling between Lindsay's legs and then she raised her head and stared into her eyes as she tugged at the next button.

"Last call for drinks," she paused.

"Who needs a fucking drink?" Lindsay cupped her face between her hands, "I've had enough to drink anyway," her hands slid behind Melina's collar.

Melina undid the next button and parted the shirt to expose more of her bra and then leaning forward, kissed her gently with quick teasing kisses that became steadily longer. Lindsay's instincts took over as she stroked Melina's front, finding her buttons and slowly undoing three as Melina moved to her shoulders and bit them gently. She got her hands inside Melina's blouse and began stroking her bare skin, her knuckles brushed against the cups of a satin bra.

Melina moved her head down further as she undid another button on Lindsay's shirt and began pulling gently on the polyester material, working it out of the jeans. Her head moved sideways to suck her left nipple and Lindsay arched her back, pushing her breast upwards as she grabbed Melina's waist and held on.

Lindsay's breathing became shallower as she parted her legs and began stroking Melina's front, this time exploring the satin cups. Melina broke contact with Lindsay's breast as she finally pulled the shirt free and undid the last button.

There was a momentary pause as Melina stared into her eyes, Lindsay grabbed her breasts and a sly grin nudged Melina's lips as she looked down at Lindsay's hands.

"Now you have done it, you have awakened the babies."

"Oh shit," Lindsay returned the smile, "I am such a naughty girl."

She inched the blouse out of the skirt and undid another button. Melina looked down in mild amusement and then descended on her in a rush with swift kisses that caused Lindsay to squeal with laughter. The sensual assault ended suddenly and Melina sat upright and started sliding Lindsay's shirt over her shoulders in a see saw motion.

Lindsay sat up suddenly and shrugged the shirt down her back as she met her mouth in a passionate kiss and somewhere in the middle of the kiss, she tossed the shirt onto the floor and swinging her legs outwards, knelt on the bed. Melina's blouse was halfway down her back and Lindsay worked it free and tossed it to one side. They broke free for a moment and Melina's mouth descended on her shoulders in a series of soft biting kisses as she undid Lindsay's bra. The undergarment fell away and Melina took her breasts and began massaging them, her thumbs slid under them to where the wire had left an imprint and Lindsay groaned with pleasure as she undid the button on Melina's skirt and unzipped it.

Her hands slipped down the back of the skirt as Melina's kissing and biting became more intensely erotic. Would this never end? She brought her hands around to the front of the skirt and slowly, delicately, slid a finger down her panties, feeling the familiar form of her lips and Melina stopped kissing her and dropped her hands to her jeans.

The belt came undone and Lindsay looked down in mild amusement as Melina undid the button and unzipped her jeans. One hand slid down the back of her jeans, the other down the front and her eyes widened in pleasure as a digit slid between her moist lips and then pushed slowly against the panties to her opening. The other hand found her perineum and tickled it as Melina kissed her slowly, a tongue slid into her mouth and found her tongue.

By the time they parted, Lindsay knew she was well past the point of no return and sensing it, Melina smiled as she rubbed her genitals slowly.

"Your first time should be special. Would you like a toy or would you like to go au naturale?"

"Au naturale?"

"Fingers and tongue," Melina slipped her hand down behind Lindsay's panties to her moist, plump lips and smiled, "the English word is cunnilingus."

"Au naturale it is," Lindsay reciprocated, sliding a finger behind her panties, "and cunnilingus is my favourite word."

Melina's lips felt thinner than hers but she was also wet and she slid her index finger between her lips and then found her opening and it slipped inside, causing Melina to spread her legs and a minute or two later, Lindsay withdrew and moving back, pulled her jeans down to her knees and sat back to remove them. Melina removed her skirt and unclipped her bra.

She positioned herself between Lindsay's legs and pushed her onto her back.

"Let me take you to heaven," she licked her navel.

Her silky hair enveloped Lindsay's belly and hips as she kissed her way down to her genitals and then around them to her inner thighs. Lindsay put her hands through her hair and stroked her scalp as Melina began moving upwards. A tongue lapped against her lips, softly at first and then harder. Lindsay pushed against her and Melina teased her opening by inserting a single digit several times and finishing with a full insertion that made Lindsay moan. She withdrew and repeated the single digit insertion a few more times followed by two full insertions and continued the rhythm all the way down to several full insertions as her tongue bathed her lips and circled her clitoral hood until finally the delicate organ slipped out to meet her flickering tongue.