The Long Weekend - Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindsay's sighs became deeper, she longed for wider penetration and Melina obliged with the same technique she'd just used. Lindsay skated closer and closer to the edge until finally she let go with a series of spasms. Her passage tightened around Melina's fingers as she floated away, becoming a single blot on a piece of paper. Salty tears ran down her cheeks as she finally came back down to earth and found Melina licking her fingers.

"It felt good, ja?"

"Fuck me," she sat up suddenly and looked down at her legs, "fucking Jesus I never had that happen before."

"I think it was an orgasm but some women fake it."

"It wasn't faked," she kissed her cheek, "trust me, I thought I was coming apart at the seams."

"So I was better than the dyke on the bike?"

"I think so," she stroked her body, "so, au naturale, mon cherie."

"If you want to use the toy," Melina glanced over her shoulder.

"Let me see," Lindsay pushed her onto her back and peeled off her panties. She studied the moist lips and a crooked smile nudged her lips.

"It's okay, love, I have one just like it between my legs. I think I can manage this one."

Melina's eyes closed as Lindsay went down on her. It was a slow, methodical process but she knew instinctively how to treat her genitals and indeed it was actually a turn on to see her reactions when Lindsay slid two and then three fingers inside. In and out, in and out while her tongue slid over her lips to the clitoral hood. Melina's sighs became deeper and then she started speaking German as she started squirming beneath her. That only excited Lindsay even more.

"Keep speaking German," she panted and pushed harder, bending her hand slightly and dragging it down her passage. Melina obliged and while Lindsay had no idea what she was saying she knew instinctively when the other woman climaxed because two hands clamped onto her head and held her there as she moved back and forth. A tiny spurt of fluid spurted from her urethra and dripped down Lindsay's cheek and when she finally withdrew and some dripped into her mouth.

"Sorry," Melina stroked Lindsay's thighs, "sometimes I squirt, but not always."

"Is that a good sign or a bad one?"

"Oh it is good, when I am really into it," she wrapped her legs around Lindsay's hips and sat up. The two women stroked each other's bodies and shared a slow, passionate kiss before parting again. Melina stroked her front and grinned.

"You want the toy?"

"Uh huh," Lindsay bit her bottom lip as she smiled.

It was a night unlike any she'd experienced. Their next session led to another session and finally a shower before both women fell into bed and lay in each other's arms gently stroking each other.

"I missed my train," Lindsay slid her hand over Lindsay's satin nightie.

"I can arrange a car."

"Why don't we sleep on it?" Lindsay asked, "unless it's against the rules."

"Oh I don't think so," Melina rolled onto her side and looked at Lindsay's phone, "I have a universal charger if you want to charge your phone."

"Probably a good idea," Lindsay sat up and swung her legs over the side of the bed.

There was a single message from Jason and she burst out laughing.

"What is it?"

"It's from Jason," she leaned back and lay her head on Melina's belly, "hi babe, hope you had a good night, love Jason and two kisses," she smiled.

"Jason is your boyfriend?"

"Oh let's just say he's a Clayton's boyfriend," she rolled onto her side and contemplated her.

"A Clayton's what?" Melina's eyes widened.

"It's one of our older sayings, a Clayton's is a substitute for the real thing. My job at the agency is a Clayton's job because it's not like I have an actual employment contract, a Clayton's boyfriend is the boyfriend you have when you haven't got a boyfriend. It came from an old advertising campaign for flavoured tonic water, Clayton's the drink you have when you're not having a drink. I don't know anyone who's had Clayton's but the line kind of appealed to Aussies."

"Ah," she smiled, "so, he is not your real boyfriend?"

"Nope, a more modern term is fuck buddy," she stroked her face, "although I don't know what to call you just yet."

"Let us sleep on it," Melina reached for the phone, "in the morning you will know more."

"Breakfast in bed?"

"Followed by dessert," Melina squeezed her breast.

The two women fell asleep not long after, side by side with Melina at her back and one hand pressed firmly against Lindsay's breast and a load shifted from Lindsay's shoulders as she drifted into a dreamless sleep.

To be continued...