All Comments on 'The Long Weekend - Day 02'

by Shaima32

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Poor story.

Better don't add a new chapter.

gnome_mangnome_manabout 7 years ago
Terrific work

Some people have no couth. What I read here was excellent work, a well-written story of two people who are interesting and fun, people that I would like to know in my "real" life. Melina was a wonderful woman, not at all like the Diva that success could create. Lindsey was just as wonderful, talented and kind. It isn't easy to write a story like this.

I'm not kidding when I say that these two ladies would be welcome as new friends in my life.

Cindy1001Cindy1001about 7 years ago
Taken

I was so taken by your story! It's wonderful and I hope to see a continuance soon. You write with a light touch but can handle intensity as well. And when I wanted to add you to my favourite authors list ... you were already on it.

rml65rml65about 7 years ago
Wonderful story!

Looking forward to reading your next chapter!

TSreaderTSreaderabout 7 years ago
Another great addition!

A great addition to this story! You've set it up well for the next chapter! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
That's twice :)

that you have mentioned Healesville (yes, I am counting :) )

Whoever the sad person was that didn't like this story htey only proved that there is no accounting for taste, good or bad. Your women, as is your genius, are real and warm with just a smidgen of insecurity to keep it real and just a bit of unreality to make them more mysterious, and exotic.

Loved the irony of Lindsay's reaction to her friend's coming out. It was like, girl look at yourself!

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 7 years ago
very good

can't wait for part 3 I hope it is soon

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 7 years ago
Still quite good!

And I'm looking forward to more, thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Can you pick Tony and I up...

You can pick Tony up but can you pick I up?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous