The Long Weekend: Thursday Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled back till my cock was almost out of her amazingly tight pussy, then slowly pushed my way back in. Tricia moaned against my mouth. She broke our kiss and panted, "Please Dirk, don't play, fuck me. Just fuck me."

The slapping sounds of our bodies coming together filled the room. It was a flurry. I held her breasts, I touched her face, we kissed, and I licked her neck. She sucked my ear lobe, kissed my neck, kissed me, and grabbed my ass.

I held myself up on my elbows and plowed my cock into her pussy with absolutely no finesse but with power. The slap of our hips coming together was almost as hot as her breasts bouncing against my chest.

I thrust myself hard against her and instead of pulling back I ground myself against her. She moaned and ground herself back against me. I could feel her clit between us grinding against me. Without pulling out any I began to grinding thrust myself in her pussy.

"Oh God...Dirk...I'm going to cum." She grabbed my ass and pulled me tighter against her as she began to writhe underneath me. "IM GOING TO CUM!" I took her breast in my hand and pinched her nipple as I thrust harder against her.

"I'm Cumming Dirk...DIRK I'M CUMMING!"

The feel of her tight pussy pulsing and contracting around my cock was all it took to push me over the edge. I buried my cock inside her.

"YES, FUCK YES!" she screamed as she felt my cum unleashed inside her pussy. I came longer and harder than I had ever in my entire life.

We were both breathing hard, and it was at that moment that I realized how exhausted I actually was. I fell upon her and the feel of her body trapped beneath me was enough to keep me hard.

"Stay inside me." She whispered into my ear as my head lay next to her on the pillow.

"Not a problem" I breathed and she giggled.

"Fuck"

"Yeah." I whispered into her hair.

I felt her hand play up and down my back and I worked a hand underneath her to cup her ass.

"We have a lot to talk about tomorrow." She managed to whisper as she drifted from consciences.

I don't know when sleep took me, but my thoughts were of tomorrow and Tricia.

12