All Comments on 'The Look'

by dustbunny69

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
angelx602angelx602almost 14 years ago
Great!

Strangers in the night, or did she know him. I really liked the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very nice atmosphere!

Stylish and sexy. Yay!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Anytime

I am 55,plumpish with a big bottom that i like to highlight by wearing a tight skirt.I walk through the nearby park,sit in the bench,showing off my pantyhosed legs.I am not attractive looking,look a bit sluttish actuallyand thats what i want.A tall middle aged man sits down,small talk,then how much,he thinks i am a whore.$200 for sex,i know this is over the top,then small talk,he got up to leave,then i say it,free if you fuck my arse.He stopped,what,i said yes or no,yes,i stand lead him to the sheds at the back of the park.They are not open,i turn to face the wall,lifting my dress,my sheer pantyhose on display,i lean forward,the hole cut in them at the right place.I reach back,yes his cock is hard,i guide it to my hole,holding it there,as he pushes forward,entering me,pain,as he pushes into my oiled hole,all the way,nice size,but i know i will have much bigger in me before the end of the night,as he pushes in and out,already i feel him swell,then warmth inside me as his cumm makes it easier to fuck me,slowing down,then out,i try to hold all the cumm in.I stay there,he zips up and leaves as i get dressed properly and go and sit back down.First of the night.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous