The Look

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swear I must have orgasmed for at least 20 seconds, spurt after spurt filling her pussy as deeply as I could. This was the most intense feeling I'd ever experienced as I arched my back and drove my dick into her depths one last time. I collapsed on top of her in a heap, totally spent. But I didn't withdraw. The thought of losing contact with her inner core any sooner than I had to was too painful to contemplate.

"Wow" was the only word that my fogged out brain could form, but I was unable to speak. After some unmeasured amount of time, I rolled off of her and lay beside her, still somewhat out of breath. I leaned over and gave her a deep kiss that she returned with enthusiasm. "That was amazing," I said, "absolutely amazing."

She smiled, and hummed to herself in agreement with my statement while running her fingernails up and down along my arm, giving me goosebumps. As she glided her nails up toward my hand, I grabbed her left hand and bent to kiss it. After touching my lips to the back of her hand, and then to her wrist, I again saw the pale band around the base of her left ring finger.

I couldn't help myself. I caressed that knuckle, and looked her in the eye. She sensed the question behind my gaze, and spoke softly but firmly. "Let's not go there, okay? This is not something I am willing to discuss or debate. This has nothing to do with us in this hotel room, lying together naked in this bed, enjoying the afterglow."

She hitched herself up, and looked me square in the eyes. "This is about pure physical pleasure. We're both traveling, out of town, and enjoying what we can find on this beautiful evening. Give me your left hand, please." I complied. "I could give you that same look, with the same unspoken question, but I'm not going to do that."

She leaned over and kissed me deeply. "What I have discovered tonight is a man who knows how to please a woman, a man with a nice big dick who puts his partner's pleasure first, and drove me crazy with passion to create all this lovely mess on these hotel room sheets. It's the physical proof of pure sexual ecstacy. What did you find, mystery man?"

"When you put it that way, I discovered a beautiful, sexy woman with a body made for love, a body that she willingly gave me, with a beautiful pussy that begged to be filled, and that I filled with great joy. And now I hold her in my arms in this bed, sated and drowsy, and feeling content."

"That's right mister, and don't you forget it. What we've done is steal away one night from travel and work. What we have here is what you can call a fuck-cation. Tonight is about living in the moment. Tomorrow will take care of itself. Now lay down, and we'll hold each other and go to sleep."

And after I gave her another deep kiss, that's exactly what we did.

%%%%

The sun began to rise outside the hotel room, and the rays of light peeked through the curtains, rousing me from a deep sleep. I didn't move, since she was lying across my chest, snoring gently. Her hair was astray, her makeup smeared, and she slept soundly with that boneless relaxation that can only come after serious lovemaking and the collapse afterward.

Her ample breasts were crushed against my chest, and her knees framed my right leg, her crotch pressed into my thigh, one hand resting on my chest. What a sight she was. The feeling of her delectable pussy, still damp and drooling my cum from the night before was exquisite. And the thought of sleeping with her thighs open to me all night long was even more stimulating. The whole sensual scenario stirred my cock, which began to rise of its own accord.

I lay stock still, trying not to disturb her rest. Maybe it was the thumping of my heart. Maybe it was my breathing. Maybe it was her subconscious becoming aware of my awakened state. Whatever it was, she finally began stirring every so slightly in my arms, beginning the process of awakening.

I bent my head down to kiss her forehead gently, and she made a little noise, a querulous sound that was basically a question -- is it time to get up? She opened her eyes, looked at me and smiled and said "Good morning, lover." I kissed her full on the lips in response.

Her response? She kissed me back once, then twice, and then a third time, each with increasing fervor. It was a gentle fervor, however, with only a slight but unmistakable change in her body language. The kisses were deeper and grew in passion as time went on, and she began squirming in my grasp ever so slightly.

Soon we were locked in full embrace as she climbed on top of me, covering my body with hers. Her hips pressed down on mine, and she could feel my cock begin to grow in earnest, as I felt her answering moisture flow from her pussy. It was a slow and intense buildup that was nothing short of delicious as a perfect way to start a new day.

We rolled on the bed and suddenly I was on top of her. Her thighs spread and she said "I need you inside me, now."

I responded, "I need to be there," and suddenly I was. I slipped in easily to her tight wetness, and like the night before, there was an electric shock. But where that was frenzied and fast, this was slow and sure, relaxed and restful -- to a degree. I was in familiar territory, and knew where I was going and how to get there. She was aware of the direction I was heading, and was enjoying the deep, slow thrusts as we once again were on the road to rapture.

In this morning coupling, my physical senses were heightened. I could feel my skin tingle where we touched, and rubbed, and met in opposing directions. The sensitivity made it even more intoxicating. Of course the pace picked up, albeit slowly, but eventually we were on that dead run to meet the thirst for each other.

And when we got there, it was just as intense as the night before, but in a somewhat muted fashion, with gentle cries of pleasure instead of full-throated exclamations. In a way, it was even better because of it.

After a deep, lingering kiss, I smiled down at her. "At the risk of repeating myself from last night, that was amazing."

"You can repeat last night and this morning all you want. That was incredible. I know I've worked up an appetite. Ready for breakfast?"

"Sure. Let's shower and head down...."

"Uh-uh. No shower. Let's just throw our clothes on and go eat."

I looked at her, dumbfounded. "But...."

"Forget cleaning up. I want to feel your cum in my panties as I'm sitting down eating bacon and eggs. I don't want sausage by the way. I had plenty last night and this morning." She moved closer to me. "I want to make sure all the women down there know that I'm walking funny because I got thoroughly fucked by your big ol' dick all night long. And I want the ladies to know your face smells like that because it was buried in my pussy. And they all can be jealous, because none of them got laid last night like I did."

"Or like I did, for that matter."

"Exactly. Let's get dressed and go eat."

And so we did, smelling like sex. Raw, sweaty, all night sex. We certainly got some looks at the breakfast bar downstairs. Her hair was askew, the old phrase "looking like she just got out of bed and was ready to jump back in" coming to mind. Not that I'd have minded that, of course. And she squirmed in her seat a little -- and when she did, she smirked at me. I have to admit I enjoyed the show, and enjoyed my part in it.

After breakfast, we headed back to her room. As we walked in, we gazed upon the wreckage of the sheets. That's when I realized how wild a night we really had had. It was impressive, to say the least.

She grabbed a piece of hotel stationery. "I have to leave a note for the maids. They need to be warned, and thanked for cleaning up after all this." She got to work writing, while I wandered off to the bathroom to take a leak.

When I finished up, I came back into the room while she was finishing off the note. "What do you think?" she said to me. I leaned over her shoulder and snuck a peek down her blouse. She gave me a playful smack and said "Read it." My eyes bugged out.

Rosalita,

You've done a great job with the room all week. I'm sorry about the mess on this last day, but it couldn't be helped. He was just too big and too good in the sack and had me squirting.

I know most of it's dried up, but it's still a little crusty. The fresh stuff on the top is from this morning. How could I resist getting fucked deep by his dick one more time?

I know having to clean up all that cum is kind of disgusting (unless you got some of it first), so here's an extra $20 to make up for it.

Here's hoping you have a night like I just had sometime real soon. I'm walking funny, but I'm smiling.

Anna

"Holy shit!" was all I could manage. "Listen, I have to tell her the truth don't I? She's a woman. She gets it. Not like I got it last night, but she gets it."

Then she turned to me with a somber look on her face. "Last night was amazing. I loved every minute of it, and I think you did too. But now it's tomorrow, and it's about to take care of itself. As much fun as we had, it's time to go back to real life."

She pulled out her suitcase and began packing. "I'm running late, and that means I have to get out of here now. When I get home, I'll have time to clean up and do laundry before something bad happens, but I have to leave in the next ten minutes. I wish we had more time, but we don't."

"Yeah, if we took more time neither one of us would get out of here anytime soon."

"That's right, and from looking at your finger, you can't afford it any more than I can." She put down the clothes she was tossing into her suitcase and walked over to me and we locked lips one last time. This was a kiss for the ages, and it was all I could do not to throw her down on the bed for one last romp.

But she was right. We had to head back home to our lives, and I personally had to get on the road quickly. It took me about 30 minutes to get my stuff together and into the car and on the highway for the three-hour drive. The idea was to get home as quickly as possible.

It gave me time to ponder what had happened. It was like being hit by a lightning bolt. And now I was streaking home, trying to get back first to what had been an empty house all week, with mutual business trips meaning no one home. Getting there first seemed like a good idea.

But there was a wreck on the way that slowed me down. When I finally got there, her car was already in the driveway. I had to park on the street, and as I walked up the drive I heard the car ticking, which meant she hadn't been there very long. This could get interesting.

I slipped into the house without making a whole lot of racket, and as I walked down the hallway to the bedroom I heard the shower running. Hmmm. Her suitcase was emptied out, and there were a lot of clothes on the floor, as if they'd been flung out in a hurry.

As I turned the corner to head to the bathroom, I stopped cold. There on the floor where a pair of sheer panties, really sexy numbers. But what made my heart skip was the fact that in the crotch was a big white stain. I knew what that stain was. Cum.

What had she been doing on her out of town trip? My heart started beating faster. No. Can't be. I had to get the truth, but I had to play this one exactly right. I slipped out of my clothes, kicking her panties next to the tub. I opened the shower curtain, and her eyes went wide. She hesitated, then said "Hey baby, welcome home." She stopped dead when she saw the look on my face. "Oh, shit."

"Oh shit, is right," I deadpanned. "I see I'm home a little sooner than you expected. No chance to get the clothes in the washer, huh?" I took a deep breath. "What did you do last night? Were you with somebody else?" When she hesitated again, I reached out and grabbed her panties and held them up. "I want the truth."

She took a deep breath, which did interesting things to her nicely shaped tits. "Okay, the truth. Yes, I was. I seduced him last night. He had a big dick and he fucked me hard all night, and filled my pussy up with cum. The sex was great, and I loved being fucked by him. Now you know." Then she looked me in the eye. "Now tell me what you did last night. Who put that mark on your neck?"

Holy shit! There was a hickey on my neck! I was busted. I grabbed her by the shoulders and pushed her against the tile at the back of the shower. "You want to know what I did last night? I did what you did last night. I got laid. I found a woman with big tits and a sweet pussy and banged her until she screamed. Is that what you wanted to know? Is that what you wanted to hear?"

"You asshole!" she yelled. I shut her up by pinning her against the tile wall and kissing her. It took maybe two seconds until she responded, kissing me back just as hard, and just as angrily. Things progressed rapidly. We were both moaning and groping and responding wildly.

Together, as on cue, we stepped out of the tub, still entwined and kissing, and headed to the bedroom. I flung her onto the bed, saying "Big dick, huh? I'll show you a big dick."

She spread her legs and I slammed into her, driving my cock all the way to the hilt with a grunt. She also let out a grunt, but instead of fighting me, she put her legs on my shoulder and urged me to fuck her deeply. We thrashed together wildly, pumping like animals until I let out a roar, and she cried out, and we came together.

We lay there, stunned by the violence of our actions until she cleared her throat.

"I have to ask you something. Was my note to the maid a little too far over the top?"

At that, we both burst out laughing. "Of course it was. It was awesome. I would have loved to see the look on her face." I paused. "Now I have a question for you. How about next time, we go to Atlanta. It's a lot closer."

"Absolutely. Wait until you see what 'Anna' has in store for 'Steve' then."

12