All Comments on 'The Looking Glass Ch. 03'

by bob03567

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 12 years ago
A little rushed, but for a stroker it gets the job done.

The introduction of a new family with supernaturally linked incest is a good twist. But I think best kept out of the story, to save confusion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I agree with eric

Its still a good story but me personally prefer them to be the only family.i can even accept Liz family to start doing it but im hoping you don't make it to unrealistic.with every family fucking on the block. only time will tell don't disappoint.-BG

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

Loved the two moms fucking their sons side by side.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Yes, group therapy is always better, right. Another captivating chapter. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 months ago

The psychiatrist subplot is unique. Based on her training and practical experience, she should know herself, to wot: ego and id. She either does not know herself or she is pretending to not know herself. She is being hypotical to herself and her patients. Based on her training, she knows that love is never wrong. It has no boundaries only humans have boundaries. Finally, she knows that sex is how humans truly expresstheir deepest love and affection for another person. "Physician heal thyself."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbob03567@bob03567
4100 Followers
I'm an open minded person that likes to write in my free time.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES