The Looking Glass Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bob03567
bob03567
4,110 Followers

Lisa also couldn't hold her own climax back as her son fucked her ass madly and she continued to scream, no longer in pain but rather in pleasure, while her pussy yearned for its turn.

"Please, Ryan. Fuck mommy's pussy. I need to feel your cock inside me!"

"Yeah... That's it, mom. Beg me for it. Tell me you want my dick," Ryan said as he rammed even harder into her asshole.

"Please honey. I want to cum! I want to cum on your cock!"

Ryan pulled his mother back holding his dick firmly inside her tight ass while he feverishly fingered her clit.

"How's this mom. Will this make you cum?" he asked as he heard her moan, and felt her juices flowing out of her pussy.

Lisa gasped for air as her orgasm rocked her body. She felt her legs collapse, and Ryan held her body to his as he laid her on the bed facing him.

Without taking a break, he spread her legs wide, and nibbled on her sensitive clit. Within seconds, Lisa was screaming again in pleasure as her son sucked her sweet nectar out of her.

Liz was lost in her incestuous lust as she climaxed more times, then she could count. Her body had never felt such overwhelming pleasure as another orgasm sent her back into heaven. Her young stud thoroughly fucked her, and she never wanted it to end.

Kevin felt his balls ache as his seed finally reached his crown. He wanted so badly to cum inside her sweet womb and loudly expressed this impending release.

Liz quickly spun around and knelt before her young hunk and engulfed his throbbing rod down her throat. She could feel his seed traveling up his shaft as gushes of hot semen flooded her throat.

"Oh... Fuck. Mom. Holy shit!" Kevin groaned as his mother's mouth sucked away on his pumping pecker. His body trembled as his mother's hidden talent was revealed to him.

"Mom... Holy fuck! You can really suck dick!" he cried out in joy, as the last of his cream dripped down her throat.

Without disturbing her patients as they readied for another round of wild sex, Liz whispered to her son to get dressed, and they slipped away leaving Ryan and Lisa to their sinful desires.

Ryan pulled his mother's legs up onto his shoulders as he stood by the bedside and slid her towards his steel pole.

"Is this what you want, mom?" Ryan asked, as he rested his meat against her soft pussy.

"Yes! Please give it to me," Lisa said as she pushed her hips sending his cockhead slightly inside her.

"Yeah... Fuck yeah... You're so fucking hot, mom," Ryan said as he sank his member deep inside her hot snatch causing Lisa to squeal and thrash around. He fucked her fast and hard as he held her thighs tight to his chest.

"Oh God, I'm cumming again!" Lisa said as Ryan felt her pussy tighten firmly on his shaft.

"I'm not finished with you yet, mom. Your pussy is mine!" Ryan expressed as he fucked his mother without end. Her poor pussy was sore even as she felt another orgasm rip through her body.

Ryan finally needed to cum and slipped his dick out of his mother's wet love hole and went up to her mouth. Without saying a word, he just tapped it on her lips, and she sucked it inside.

"Oh... Yeah... That's it mom. Suck your son. Make me cum. Take me down your mouth," he said as Lisa reached up and toyed with his nuts.

Ryan couldn't hold back any longer and grasped his mother's hair as his cum raced out of his dick, and jetted deep down her throat. He could hear his mother gag as his cock pumped his hot sperm.

Ryan pulled out and watched his mother swallow his seed as his tired body crashed next to her and noticed that they were alone, and the mirror had gone back to normal.

"Well," Ryan said. "I hope you didn't pay a lot for that session."

"I have a feeling Liz is not going to charge me for this one," Lisa chuckled, as they both snuggled and fell asleep.

*****************************

Liz opened her eyes and turned to see her young man lying next to her side in her bed, and thought back to the previous night, and what she had done with her son.

Her professional values had been pushed aside as she let her sexual beast flourish and take control of her soul. Her stomach churned as she lay there, replaying in her psyche how they'd returned home and had wicked sex the rest of that evening and into the early morning hours of the next day, when they passed out from total exhaustion.

Quietly, Liz eased her naked body out of bed and went into the bathroom. As she gazed upon her own reflection in the vanity, her mind raced with thoughts and images. She was totally confused over what had appeared in the looking glass and couldn't comprehend how it was possible. It had to be a case of group hysteria, and the buildup of her own sexual needs brought it out.

However, now she was faced with dealing with her son over her lack of self-control and hoped he would understand how wrong it was. She knew they both would have to deal with this matter just like her patients or she'd find herself being labeled a hypocrite.

Liz dressed, letting her son sleep, made her way to the kitchen when the phone rang. She answered it and heard a hysterical woman on the other end. It was the other mother who was dealing with her incest desires, and she told Liz how she couldn't control herself, having had ravaging sex with her son. And again this morning as she tried to regain her self-control, her body still yearned for his. She was afraid her incestuous desires were consuming her and would soon be back in his bed.

Liz calmed the woman down as best she could and said she'd order a prescription to help her suppress her sexual needs until she could next meet with her.

Liz thought how this would give her an opportunity to handle her own problem and suggested to the mother about having a group session, but didn't explain to her patient who else was going to be with her as part of the session.

Liz hung up the phone and phoned in the scrip, but as she was talking to the pharmacists, she felt a pair of hands slip around her waist.

Her son had woken and was pulling her back against his obvious morning wood.

Liz quickly finished her call and spun around, grasping both of Kevin's arms.

"Listen honey. I'm sorry for what happened last night. I should have had more self-control over my actions, but I let it go too far," she said as she watched her son's face sink in sorrow.

"So, that's it mom. It was a mistake. Is that what you're telling me?"

"Yes... I mean no. It wasn't a mistake. It was... It was me being weak and giving into my sexual desires. I'm so sorry, honey. I hope we can work through this. I want us to attend another group session. This time with a different family."

"But mom. I don't want help. I want you," Kevin said as he moved closer to his mother.

Liz backed away and held her distance. "Kevin, I'm sorry but it isn't going to happen again. Please try to understand."

Kevin pouted, but sullenly agreed to accompany her to the new session. He slowly turned and walked away leaving Liz feel ashamed and miserable.

"I promise I'll make it up to you honey. This is for our own good," Liz said as she watched her son disappear inside his room.

God, I hope I can keep that promise, she thought to herself.

Little did she know what was in store for her.

bob03567
bob03567
4,110 Followers
12