The Lost Boy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm...still...soooo hornyyyyy..." He practically whined in his head, amazed at how he hadn't even gone a little slack.

"Be a good boy and clean up your mess. Doctor's orders." Gabrielle pointed to the white streaks of his own making and scooped up a bit of it with said finger, then brought it up to Ian's mouth.

He didn't even hesitate and engulfed her cum coated digit with his lips and eagerly sucked it clean.

"I taste..." His consciousness still trying to peak through gave in to it, "Oh God it's so good..."

After sucking her finger clean she scooped up some more and began to feed him from his puddle of boy cum he left all over her. Gabrielle moved her other hand underneath the back of her head and relaxed while watching him work. "...such a good boy..." She rocked her hips a bit, stirring her member within him. Making sure he knew that they weren't done yet. "You like how cum tastes?"

Ian nodded, "Mmmhmmm." He hummed in almost a sing song tone, sucking her digits clean.

"Alright that's it." Ophelia suddenly butted in and before Gabrielle could react, Ian was swept up as the nurse grabbed the back of his knees and lifted him away from her boss.

"Oh!" Ian let out a girly squeak as Gabrielle's ten inches suddenly popped free of his butt and he was suddenly up against Ophelia again. She held him aloft for a second over Gabrielle, his knees to his chest and feet dangling in front of him. He could feel another warm rod of girl meet suddenly between his as cheeks, the tip poking at his hanging balls as it teased him by rubbing back and forth.

"My turn." She said carrying Ian around to the side of the table and stood him up beside it, his arms bracing on the padded surface as he was bent over facing away from her.

Gabrielle tried to shoot her an irritated look, but Ophelia clearly wasn't paying any mind to her right now. She could understand her sisters desire though, and relented by rolling over and standing to give her more room to place Ian.

The boy happily stuck his ass out and looked over his shoulder to watch Ophelia lining herself up to enter him, he had to stand up on his tip toes in order to give her a good enough angle as even though she wasn't as tall as Gabrielle, she was still taller than him. Ian smiled and teasingly wiggled his butt, "Are you gonna fuck me silly too?" Ophelia bared her teeth and shoved her hips forward, her lubed up cock easily breaking into his used booty, "UGH!" Ian yelped at the more aggressive approach from the nurse.

"Does that answer your question bitch? Nnf, nnnf!" She grunted, her hips roughly pulling her cock out of his hole and pushing it back in. The site of her veiny shaft disappearing in this boy's tight butt was something she had needed for a long time. She wasted no time, clearly very worked up and horny, and started thrusting into him. Rocking both his body and the table causing it to creak and groan with the sudden shift in weight. His ass was better than she imagined, tight, throbbing, "Ffffuuuuckk..."

All the while, Gabrielle remained hard and idly stroked her cock for a moment watching. Ian looked like such a natural born whore, taking her cock and her desperate angry bucking with no complaints. Just a bit lip, and a girly squeal with each shove. But Gabrielle wasn't the type of person to just sit and watch, she wasn't done with him yet either, and Ophelia was crazy if she thought she was gonna wait her turn.

So she returned to the table and climbed up onto her knees in front of the bent over human. Ian's blue orbs glanced up at her, then down at the hard cock that just made him cum a few moments ago.

"Is...is that my lollipop doctor? For being a good patient?" He spoke between breaths, the railing he was receiving quickly stirred up his dirty thoughts and encouraged him to continue, "It looks yummy." He licked his lips.

Gabrielle almost laughed, "Yes it is dear, come on. Come suck on your lollipop." He eagerly obliged, using the momentum from one of Ophelia's thrusts to open his mouth and swallowed her cock almost whole. "Goooood booyy..."

Ian was filled again on both ends now. One cock pumping into his ass, and the other stuffing him down his throat. He was in Heaven.

Ophelia climbed up onto the table, placing both legs on either side of the boy and mounted him nearly taking his own feet off the ground from how much she leaned into his behind, her grunting continued as her pace picked up. Now thrusting in at an even better angle and with more leverage as she placed her hands on his lower back. Gabrielle lifted one leg up to also place beside him while one stayed kneeling down and her hand rested on her hip, the other stroked his hair. Ian could feel both their hefty ball sacks slapping into his front and back. One of them clapping his own small swinging sack, and the other bumping his chin. Just full of sweet, delicious cum for him. He lifted one hand up to toy with the sack by his mouth, still sucking feverishly and now stroking her big girls down below.

His tongue also attempted to swipe along the underside of her cock to lick at her testicles, he wanted to churn up her seed inside them. Make it nice and thick. His other hand moved down towards his flat tummy, now balancing himself just on his knees against the stretcher between the two. He tenderly stroked his stomach, feeling the other cock dip deep into him. He couldn't wait to be filled up. He wanted all of their cum, every last drop they could give he wanted it.

He sucked harder.

No one else could have their cum, it was all for him.

He clenched his ass.

He didn't care, he'd be a greedy little cock whore.

Cum slut.

Butt slut.

Cock sucker.

Balls lover.

Cum guzzler.

Every dirty term that popped into his head only served to have him work harder, to milk the two she cocks pumping him deliciously.

"I love it! I love it! I love it! I want it! I'm a slut! Fuck me! Please fuck me!" His brain was gone in this moment, all that was there was the desire for cock. "More! More! More cock! More cock! Cock! Cock! Cock!"

"Look at this!" Ophelia's voice sang out, and Ian suddenly felt the most intense tingle in his lower back he had ever felt.

"MMMMMM!" He cried out on the cock in his mouth.

Ophelia had noticed while she was hunched over fucking him with all she had, that the bottom of his tailbone had darkened. And similar to his wings, something had begun to grow out of it. A long thin black tail had started to emerge and whipped around excitedly.

Up until Ophelia had pointed it out and grabbed hold of it, then yanked it like a leash.

The feeling was so intense, not in a bad way though. It sent a incredible rush through his body that made his toes curl. His prick swung below him, swinging strands of more precum all over and covering the table in a mess of his fluid.

Gabrielle and Ophelia felt his aura surge throughout the room and hit them like a ton of bricks. Their eyes all lit up, golden yellow, hot pink, baby blue. And the wild fuck session really began.

Ophelia hunched over and wrapped her arms around Ian's torso and her hips almost crazily plowed into him. Guttural sounds of release bursting from within her as she used her fuck sleeve to bring herself to an impending release.

Gabrielle grabbed both sides of his head and shoved her pelvis forward, Ian gagged and choked as her ten inches breached through the barrier in the back of his throat and dove into the pipe there. Her pubic region met his nose with how deep she plunged as she began to literally skull fuck him.

The sounds of pure primal lust echoed in the room as no more words were said, no more dirty talk was spoken. All three bodies just bucked into each other relentlessly. Wanting the pure release of the sweetest sensation of the world.

Ian's mind was blank, he could barely breathe, the only thing he could think of aside from taking everything these women had to offer was just a single word, repeating over and over again.

"Cock...cock...cock...cock...cock..."

He lost track of time, his asshole and throat were abused as they used them to gain their satisfaction. Ian didn't care though, he loved it, being used like just a fuck sleeve. It turned him on, excited him to no end, he wanted it to go on forever.

But unfortunately, after some more time had passed, he heard the strange double voice of what he assumed was the doctor as it was coming from directly above him.

"Ready nurse?"

Ophelia leaned up, no longer hugging him closely, "Fuck yes, shall we inject him now?"

"Yes, fucking fill him up. Uuuuhhhh, fill him up!" Both women cried out then and Ian's eyes widened.

Balls deep on both ends, he was stuffed full as their members shot forth their demonic seed into the innocent boy. Although, not so innocent now. His eyes rolled back as he felt his belly heat up with what he hoped was an endless supply of her hot cum in his rectum. The balls on his chin convulsed as they pumped out their load, up her cock pipe and into his gullet. There was nothing Ian could do other than his instinct which came so naturally.

'gulp...gulp...gulp...gulp...'

He rubbed his belly again, the warm comforting heat blooming inside it, in that moment he almost wished they could get him pregnant. The image of being claimed and marked with their seed as they put a baby in him. The fantasy drove Ian over the edge as well, and with one final weak, submitting moan, his girly prick twitched and came again. Spitting his slutty cum out onto the table. His testes twitched, and he felt Ophelia's much larger girls press up against his, almost comfortingly, like they were telling him it was okay to cum. It was okay to be such a slut and cum from having two cocks in him.

"So...good..."

Meanwhile back in the waiting room, "You're a fucking dick." Valerie paced back and forth calling Liline the same name for what had to be the thousandth time.

"Well, next time don't hog a cutie like that when you know I've spotted him." She retaliated, sitting cross legged in one of the chairs.

Valerie had arrived a few minutes ago having received the phone call from the town Sheriff. She didn't even return home to drop off the groceries she had picked up for Ian, she instead sped to the clinic as quickly as possible to cuss out Liline with all that she had.

"The rule around here is finders keepers!" She said, still angrily pacing. "I found him, so he is mine before anyone else's!" Liline had already informed her that Ian was going to be fine. Judging by the sounds of moaning and creaking coming from inside, and since his energy was stronger than ever, she knew he was ok.

Liline shrugged, "I didn't steal him, he was happy to get away from you and come with me. Hell we even fucked in my office and he loved it. You'll be able to smell me on him when he comes out."

"Oh please, knowing you, you probably cuffed him in your fucking sex dungeon or some shit." She said to which Liline almost laughed. The image of Ian tied up helplessly in her basement though was a very nice thought.

However the argument and the thoughts were cut off as finally the waiting room door opened, Liline jumped to her feet and Valerie whirled around to see Dr. Gabrielle.

Butt ass naked except for her heels. "...Hi guyssss..." She drawled out, a sleepy smile on her face as she leaned against the door frame.

Liline took note of her spent flaccid cock down below, she could see a slight gleam to it showing it was recently polished. The thought made fury boil up in her heart. "You fucking cunt."

"Oh come ooonnnn Lilyyyy..." Gabrielle sounded almost drunk, "I knew you always kept the good ones to yourself but, fuuuuuck...he's a damn good one. I mean...my fucking nurse is passed out." She chuckled, "Literally, she passed out balls deep in his ass."

Valerie shook her head, "Okay okay whatever! What happened in there is he okay?"

That seemed to wake her up a little, "Oh, yes of course he's okay. He was...just a little drained. We needed to administer an infusion of sexual energy to wake him up." Liline rolled her eyes having called it earlier but Valerie looked relieved. "So yes he's fine...but we do have a slight problem here." The younger sisters then looked at her curiously. "I'm not sure if either of you knew this but...your boy toy's a half breed."

Valerie looked shocked and Liline tilted her head, "Half breed..." The Sheriff said, "I knew it. There's no way a human could ever smell that good." Gabrielle nodded.

"I know I can feel it. Besides, didn't either of you notice anything in particular about him?" She asked, "Doesn't he look familiar to you? Like someone we know..."

Valerie still just looked confused but Liline seemed to catch on to what she was hinting at, "...are you sure?" Gabrielle nodded, "...Him..."

That's when Valerie's jaw dropped, "No fucking way. No fucking way!"

Gabrielle raised and lowered a shoulder, "I can feel it. I'm sure."

"But...none of his sons have looked like that, or have acted as he has. He's completely different from all of them!" The red head protested, "None of them have even been Incubi! How does that explain-"

"It doesn't." Liline Interjected, "But there's no way we're going to learn anything by sitting here debating about it." She folded her arms. "When I talked to Ian in my office he mentioned something about coming here to search for his parents. That's all I managed to get out of him before he was begging for my cock." She threw the lie in there. Valerie scoffed. "If I can sit him down again and ask him some more questions I should be able to learn some more." And without permission she walked by Gabrielle, unceremoniously nudging her out of the way.

"Hey he's asleep, we need to let him rest!" The doctor said quickly pursuing her, Valerie followed after the two as Liline burst into the examination room where Ian was held.

She glanced around and saw the young nurse lying in a slumped over unconscious heap on the stretcher, but no Ian.

The three women looked around the room quickly, his clothes and shoes that were in the corner were gone. And the window on the far wall was wide open.

Liline felt her heart drop, "...Ian?"

*****

A.N. WOO!

I hope you all had fun and blew a big load. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to go work on chapter four now :3 see you all there!

Next Chapter: Quiet...You're In A Library...