All Comments on 'The Lost Boy Ch. 05'

by DamienDeath20

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

please keep going , fucking awesome.thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story dude. keep it up

so many anasheya references in your stories dude. love it. is this boy modelled after the boy in anal assault? and thank god she's back producing work. Once again, great work man. hope the boy doesn't completely become a buttslut and lose his mind, really want the plot to be as good as the writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep up the good work!

Yet another amazing chapter to a wonderful story. Perhaps the next chapter could feature some forced ass licking and forced kissing?

illwindillwindover 5 years ago

Ehh, I was actually turned off by this chapter. It was too...rapey. Plus coming off of Ian's emotional breakdown in the library, I was feeling extra sorry for him. It's a very fine line with the futadom stories for me; this chapter crossed over it by a country mile. I like doms, but not sadists. Kat and the trailer park girls definitely came off as the latter. So by the time the gangbang really got going I was decidedly not in the mood.

And his justification for suddenly 'getting into it' was ridiculous. Maybe if the incubus had just taken control it would have worked, but Ian actually making that decision at this point just didn't square with me. He had literally just done the same thing with Mel and it didn't work out very well for him. "...but it was either this, or something much worse." How so? They're gonna gangbang him either way, the only difference is that he's making it more enjoyable for them. They didn't use him any less, didn't treat him any more like an actual person. They just yelled, 'who's next?' Under different circumstances it would have been a hot scene. But Ian weeping over the thought of never finding his parents didn't really set the right tone, if ya know what I mean.

Also have to say that these last two chapters haven't progressed the story a single inch. Aside from gaining just a tiny bit of backstory on the town of Shelter, everything still stands at the same place it was when Ian jumped out the clinic window in the third chapter.

I hope it doesn't seem like I'm hating the story; I'm actually really enjoying it. Just wasn't wild about this chapter. I will say I love Lil's foulmouthed, frustrated reactions to finding out another succubus fucked Ian. Man, is she ever gonna be pissed when she finds out about this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome

I think you did a great job on the gangbang scene. And I'm eager for more. I am curious though why none of then made a comment or seemed to notice his new features if they all think he is human. Cause humans don't have tails horns or wings. Or glowing blue eyes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDamienDeath20@DamienDeath20
Welcome to my domain! Full Hearts, and Empty Balls await you! I'm just another writer here to vocalize my kinks and fetishes. And provide the world more fapping material too! :D All of my work can be found primarily on hentai foundry under the same username. But since I lik...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES