All Comments on 'The Lost Boy Ch. 10'

by DamienDeath20

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
TLB1981TLB1981over 6 years ago

When will you get back to BREEDING SEASON and SOMETHING BETTER.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@Damien

The comment from TLB1981 prompted me to go re-read your "something better" stories and despite how interested I am to discover what's coming for Ian, it might be nice to read some more about Gabbi and Casey, hopefully you've not finished with those characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
fuck yes

this story tickles so many of my kinks . i love that you have returned with this story, thank you . really can't wait to keep reading more.awesome .

GingerTG81GingerTG81about 6 years ago
More please.

I absolutely love the direction you've gone. The sex is very very hot, and the addition of an actual plot that is more than just an excuse as to why the characters are having sex is great, I love it. Not to mention youre writing seem like the work of an actual writer as opposed to most of writing I find here. Please keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Need. More.

Goddamn this is great! I love the new dynamic at home and can’t wait to see where you take this story, but if lili and Ian don’t get some more one on one time soon, I may die

Futalover32Futalover32about 6 years ago
Amazing

I love the flashbacks, you use literary elements so well omg. I’m happy that you’ve returned to story, so so so happy but this.....intro(I guess you would call it) to the next act is underwhelming for me. I was hoping for the characters to become more super hero-ish in the aspect of their powers. I was super into the idea of Ian becoming this hero and seeing what Melodia was capable of. So seeing that Ian lost his memory from what he believes to be a car accident was disappointing for me. I was sad reading this and seeing that the relationship between him and Liline isn’t the same anymore. I’ve talked to you before though so I have no worries. I still don’t kno if it’s possible because the biology/reproduction aspect of this world is still unclear but I want Ian to pregnant, the thought of him 8 months down the line with a huge belly and Liline’s baby inside him is so mmmmmmmm *heart eyes*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I fucking love this!!!

Me and you share a name, i dont know why but I thought that was cool, but back to the point, you are a god! You have the perfect mix of the plot and the sex scenes! You make it so descriptive it's crazy! Also, the plot moves so steadily and goes faster when needed, it's all the most perfect mix. When I read it, I can picture Feles getting plowed by Sin and Lilene , and it's so hot! I also love the direction the plot is headed, but it sucks that Ian and Liline aren't the same as previously. I honestly hope that changes, and Ian kinda sees his full potential again, but without the need of that stone or anything, he's just a badass in general. I also think it kinda sucks that Ian can't remember anything because it will change him for worse if he remembers his past. I have no doubts though that you will come back and make it great! Keep it rolling, Godspeed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved it

I sat down and red the whole story, so far, and I loved it. To be fair, I thought it was a bit too harsh on Ian in the later chapters but I still have hope that he will get the chance to enjoy life more...

I can't afford an actual commission, but i you throw up a patreon page I would definitely pitch in for more chapters of this. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
MORE

Please write some more, I absolutely love this story.

GramsdamonGramsdamonabout 6 years ago
Bad Mitten.

Its spelled badminton not bad mitten. Just throwing it out there. Great story, love the series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bro if I was Ian I would destroy the god forsaken town and everybody in it, I mean his mother just sees him as a piece of meat

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDamienDeath20@DamienDeath20
1863 Followers
Welcome to my domain! Full Hearts, and Empty Balls await you! I'm just another writer here to vocalize my kinks and fetishes. And provide the world more fapping material too! :D All of my work can be found primarily on hentai foundry under the same username. But since I lik...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES