The Lost Boy Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He figured, at this point might as well just say fuck it, and dropped the rest of his human image. His hands revealed a velvety smooth brown fur covering them with tiny pointed claws at his fingertips. His feet changed in a much similar manner as he kicked his shoes off from his kneeling position. And just above his tailbone, a cute brown tail unraveled and whipped about excitedly.

Globs of spit slobbered down their shafts as he lubed them up as best he could with his saliva. The precum already oozing like no tomorrow, Feles's eyes nearly rolled up at the sinfully salty sweetness that it tasted like. His small prick getting hard to it's full length of four inches and dripping its own cute bead of precum from the lewd act staining the inside of his undies.

Both dicks were stuffed into his mouth more than once from the impatient Succubi, but Feles didn't mind, it was hot. He rubbed his face all over their rods, basking in their musk and covering himself with their scent. His lips kissed all over their cocks, and balls, lovingly accepting their mark as their bitch.

He resumed giving this double blowjob between them until finally it seemed Sin couldn't take it anymore.

"Fuck! Come here slut!" She picked him up by his throat, lifting him entirely off the floor, and nearly tossing him over the island counter in the center of the kitchen.

"Ugh, fuck..." Feles breathed out. It took Sin maybe all of three seconds to slice off Fele's pants leaving the boy butt naked and bent over like the bitch in heat that he was. "C'mon, gmmie that cock. Kitty needs cock..."

Liline rounded on him ready to return her own prick to it's rightful place in his whore mouth. While Sin fisted her dick, jerking it to the point of near pain from the sight of the tight hole she would be stuffing her schlong into. "Ohh yes this is gonna feel so fucking good." She started to line up her tip to his entrance.

Feles quickly brought his hands around to his ass to grip his bubbly cheeks and spread them apart for easy access, and opened his mouth wide ready to accept the cock he craved from both ends.

And in nearly perfect unison, his front and rear holes were filled.

"MMMMMM!"

Upstairs Ian had just begun to get everything ready to bathe, he had set up his clean clothes, and was searching for another towel in the closet. But before he grabbed one he quickly remembered that he already had a towel. The one that he didn't get to use after gym today, it was in his back pack that he left downstairs, why waste it?

"It'll just take a second." He said exiting the upstairs bathroom and heading to the hallway where the stairs was.

Only as he got to them and made it down the first steps, he heard something.

Something...odd...

Wet slapping sounds that were picking up speed at a feverish pace, along with some kind of muffled groaning and moaning.

"Wha...what the..." He thought stopping dead in his tracks.

"...Mmmf...yeeff...Mmmmhhmmm, haaarerrr...MMM!"

It wasn't exactly difficult to hear, muffled as it may be, Ian had fantasized enough times to know what that sound resembled.

"But...no...it can't be?" He whispered to no one in particular, "Is...is Feles...having sex with my parents?"

Spurred on by a sudden need to know, Ian quickly began to descend the remaining carpeted steps. There was no way, they had only just met! There was no way.

He turned the corner to the final flight of stairs and-

"Ian! Baby I thought you were getting in the shower?" Liline suddenly appeared right in front of him, she was leaning around the corner of the wall blocking his view of the kitchen.

"Uhh." Ian stammered, caught off guard by bumping into her. "I...forgot my towel, I-" He could hear just barely more muffled sounds. They were very close by, like rapid snuffed out breath, if only he could just see pass his Mother standing here.

"There's other towels upstairs sweetie, go!" Her hands grabbed his shoulders and spun him around, ready to remove him from the area as quickly as possible. She knew Sin had slapped Feles's mouth shut, but it still wasn't exactly quiet back there.

Even now she could hear him, "AuuwwGrrrduuggh..." He sounded like he was being abused as his snuffed out voice was silenced by Sin's iron grasp over his lips.

"But mom-" He protested only to suddenly feel a sudden hand grab his ass and squeeze.

"Buuuut nothing go!" And she pushed him back up the steps, "Don't come back down until your cleaned up!" And she was gone again.

Ian was near the top of the stairs again, now left bewildered at what that was. "Did...did she just grab my ass?"

In the living room Sin had stripped down to the skin, both her and Feles were butt naked as she held him aloft facing away from her. His ass rested on her pelvis where she supported him fully sheathed on her cock. His legs hooked around her back and attempted to hold on like that while her hands were clasped over his mouth to keep him quiet.

"Ssssshut up and fucking take it slut. Fucking pathetic Neko, Mmm yeahh...service your betters cock..." She dirtily whispered from behind him, Feles groaned into her grip, her digits digging deliciously hard into his cheeks as Liline returned to them her own dick still glistening with his spit, and ready for satisfaction.

Ian had planted himself on the top of the stairs, he didn't go to the bathroom to shower. How could he after that! His mind was racing, his heart was beating fast, and he could hear everything.

They either thought he listened and was in the bathroom or they just stopped caring, because the sounds got noisier and noisier. But the sickest thing about it was...the sound was kind of turning him on.

"What the hell is happening?" He whispered again.

"OOH! OOOHHOooooo..." Feles cried out as Liline's cock suddenly pushed in up against Sin's, but Sin didn't pull out, oh no. She left her dick balls deep inside forcing his boy pussy to stretch out wide and accept a second cock invading his tight love hole at the same time.

He was being held up between them, Liline in front and Sin in back. Liline's arms hooked under his thighs and Sin's hands holding his ass. The Neko's arms wrapped around Liline's neck as he started to vigorously bounce up and down on the two huge girl cocks penetrating him. "Fuh...fuck...me...uhh..UUHHHH!" He squealed again.

"Mmm this is what you deserve Neko bitch. You come into our home, you better be fucking ready to serve our cocks." Liline growled to his face.

Feles nodded rapidly, "Yes Mistress! Oh fuck yes! I live to serve your cocks, OOHH I love them, I love them so much!"

Both pairs of balls slapped into his ass, Sin grabbed ahold of his hair, "Whore...Neko cock whore..."

His eyes rolled up, "Ugggghhh yes...I'm a whore...ohh I'm such a fucking whore..." His voice cracked and the words came out breathless.

Ian sat...legs spread on the stairs. He couldn't help it...Pants removed and his five inch dick in his hands, he squeezed it and pumped his boyhood up and down fast as he listened to the lewd act below. The images of both his mother's tits, bouncing up and down. Their beautiful faces in ecstasy.

"Oohhh...fuck..." He whispered feeling a tingling sensation in his balls. This wasn't the first time he had done this, hearing his mom's arching, exhilarated moans always excited him. It was absolutely wrong, morally taboo and bad for him to do this. But his loins stirred with excitement and forbidden lust whenever he heard them. "Oh...Mom..."

Both cocks beat up Feles's prostate, and his ass happily thanked them by squeezing as tight as it could.

Liline's own head rolled back, the fucking amazing feeling of a tight hole clutching you while another cock rubbed against the underside of your own driving her to the brink of much needed release. "Oh fuck baby let's cum...let's cum together and fill this little fucking slut up!"

Sin nodded, "YeahYeahYeah...yes...yes! Uuuuh! OOOH!" Her thrusts became harder, plowing into the shared space of the Neko's tight pulsing core. "Take it! Take it all!"

Feles aggressively nodded, "Yes! Please! Gimmie all that cum! Kitty wants his milk! Please! YES!" His claws dug in, scratching Liline's back, and his legs writhed around her while they bounced in unison with the quickening thrusts. Spasming while they felt the pinnacle of this lewd act unfold.

"FUCK! UGH!" Liline groaned out low as her muscles tensed up and she felt the impending boiling hot load within her balls erupt up and out deep into this cat boy slut.

Sin too felt the huge rush as her seed journeyed up her cock pipe and spurted out in hard thick shots blowing into his bowels.

Their cum mixed together as they emptied into him at the same time. Feles's face forming a quiet 'O' then transitioning into a small content open mouthed grin as he felt their warmth pump into him. Each pulse from their rods sent a quiver up his spine and an incredible heat in his tummy. He slowly wrapped his legs fully around Liline wanting her to deposit every drop she had inside.

"Mmmmm yeeeessss...Kitty loves warm milk..." He said before cuddling into the nape of Liline's neck, his chest vibrating with a soft purr that finished off with a, "Mrrrow." As he swiveled his slender hips and clenched himself to squeeze out every drop of their thick love juice.

One floor up, Ian lay there rapidly beating his own meat, hearing the cries of pleasure and the images flooding his head. He was picturing Liline, and Sin. On top of him, kissing him, hearing them moan his name. His toes curled, it was too much.

"Oooohh Mommy!" His cock pulsed and spat out his own cute white seed onto the carpet below. He gyrated his hips the best he could humping into his hand, wanting more than anything to milk as much of the sweet sensation he could from this. He was ashamed of having these thoughts, dirty thoughts about his mother's.

It was bad, it was naughty, but hearing them so often. Their vocalizing sex through the walls, and now even tonight. He couldn't fight it anymore. He never could resist the urge to fap about them.

He came thinking about his two Mommies.

And little did he know, downstairs, still holding the snuggled-up cat boy in her arms, Liline's eyes were on the stairs. Ian was unaware, but Liline...

She heard everything.

'We'll give him a life. A better one than the one he had before. A life where he wasn't abused. A life where he can be happy and surrounded by those who love him. But we have to stay strong, if we awaken his powers again we might awaken his memories, and who knows what he'll become. The stone has changed him, and it could've changed who he is deeper than any of us know, he might not be our Ian anymore. He might not be our sweet boy. So...we can do this, for him. We can...'

*****

A.N. Did you like it? :DDD

More chapters are on the way, I can't wait for you all to see where we're heading. The universe is expanding, and I want you all along for the ride as we explore it together!

Lemme know what you think! I love reviews and comments :) I read them all!

Also just cuz I foresee people getting his name wrong, just letting you know Feles's name is pronounced, Fi-as in Fill and lease-as in release. Feles.

Next Chapter: Into The Den